🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Violent, Rioting Surfers Shows White Culture of Lawlessness

It's like the media reporting the black "looters" finding bread and fresh water and the white "survivors" finding bread and fresh water.

When the Blackhawks won the riots were reported here in Chicago, of course and when the White Sox won. Cars turned over, fights, fires. Of course, it made the local news, but not even a mention nationally. I wonder how it is in other cities? And these people don't break into stores and steal because they already have everything they want. They just destroy and fight for the fun of it.

Nothing happened in Chicago when the White Sox won or when the Hawks won in 2010. This year was out of the ordinary.

You know, I only had to Google "Riot after White Sox wins game" and this was the first thing that popped up. I didn't go any further.

Crowds riot after White Sox win*title - Imported 2011-10-18 - Archives

Officials said Thursday there is no estimate of how much it will cost to repair the damage inflicted on campus after the Chicago White Sox captured the World Series.

Just after 11 p.m. Wednesday, a mass of about 300 to 400 people destroyed lights, smashed windows and left much of the campus in disarray, police said.

---------------------------------------------

At the bottom of the article, it said no riots were reported in Chicago by the Tribune. But that doesn't mean none happened. I live right across the street from Wrigley Field and bar windows were broken and there were fights out in the street from drunken white people. A car was lit on fire.

Then there was the famous Disco Demolition that caused a riot:

The Night Disco Went Up in Smoke

Seems white people only riot for fun. Not for civil rights or jobs or protest about having their kid shot down in the street. And when they do riot, it's just "fun". Letting off steam. Small stuff.

And the Bears fans rioted, of course.

Carbondale is 5 hours from Chicago. You said riots in Chicago when the Sox won and there were none. I was out there celebrating and it was people giving high fives and hugs. You failed to mention the blacks that rioted when the Bulls won, once again resulting in deaths.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back