🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Violent, Rioting Surfers Shows White Culture of Lawlessness

ZOMG a few people who were there to cause trouble caused trouble

ZOMG

whitey's are the devil

I found footage of the fight between Trayvon and George!

Gay Slap Fighting - YouTube

Get the bandaids..quick!

Speaking of which Trayvon's girlfriend just might have set that whole thing in motion
when she told Trayvon that Zimmerman might be a gay guy who wanted to do gay stuff
to him....Makes sense as to why Trayvon went bat shit and started his attack....

Otherwise why not just walk away....

Thanks for bringing the gay angle up.... :eusa_shifty:

It's like the media reporting the black "looters" finding bread and fresh water and the white "survivors" finding bread and fresh water.

When the Blackhawks won the riots were reported here in Chicago, of course and when the White Sox won. Cars turned over, fights, fires. Of course, it made the local news, but not even a mention nationally. I wonder how it is in other cities? And these people don't break into stores and steal because they already have everything they want. They just destroy and fight for the fun of it.

Waddaya want? These are surfers. The dolphins beat them up.

It's funny. I have seen you go off the rails when other demographics do wrong, here its just so cute!!! Righty...

Because compared to real rioting this was three stooges slapstick. A few days ago I saw a a peaceful trayvon march where a number of black youth attacked a black man sitting at a bus stop. They left his body in the street and tried to block the ambulance trying to get to him.

The "riot" in Huntington Beach wasn't even a riot. No one got hurt. One bike was stolen. Actually two bikes were taken but some locals made the guy give it back. One store had a brokrlen window. In terms of damage this wasn't even a decent Puerto Rican day parade.

What's cute is calling it a riot. Very pretentious.

Riots are a deplorable act but let's be real here. In the last 50 years when white people riot, windows get broken and a car will get torched. In the same timeframe when black people riot, people get killed along with what happens when whites riot.

It's like the media reporting the black "looters" finding bread and fresh water and the white "survivors" finding bread and fresh water.

When the Blackhawks won the riots were reported here in Chicago, of course and when the White Sox won. Cars turned over, fights, fires. Of course, it made the local news, but not even a mention nationally. I wonder how it is in other cities? And these people don't break into stores and steal because they already have everything they want. They just destroy and fight for the fun of it.

Nothing happened in Chicago when the White Sox won or when the Hawks won in 2010. This year was out of the ordinary.

Nothing happened in Chicago when the White Sox won or when the Hawks won in 2010. This year was out of the ordinary.

You know, I only had to Google "Riot after White Sox wins game" and this was the first thing that popped up. I didn't go any further.

Crowds riot after White Sox win*title - Imported 2011-10-18 - Archives

Officials said Thursday there is no estimate of how much it will cost to repair the damage inflicted on campus after the Chicago White Sox captured the World Series.

Just after 11 p.m. Wednesday, a mass of about 300 to 400 people destroyed lights, smashed windows and left much of the campus in disarray, police said.

---------------------------------------------

At the bottom of the article, it said no riots were reported in Chicago by the Tribune. But that doesn't mean none happened. I live right across the street from Wrigley Field and bar windows were broken and there were fights out in the street from drunken white people. A car was lit on fire.

Then there was the famous Disco Demolition that caused a riot:

The Night Disco Went Up in Smoke

Seems white people only riot for fun. Not for civil rights or jobs or protest about having their kid shot down in the street. And when they do riot, it's just "fun". Letting off steam. Small stuff.

And the Bears fans rioted, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe white people don't know how to riot. They break some glass and turn over a few cars. They need black minders to tell them that overturning a car is only half, you gotta set it on fire too.

There are more hispanics and blacks in that crowd than there are whites.

Nice try though.

But I'll give you some credit here. Those whites who are in that crowd are low life dregs and degenerates and should be executed along with the "darker" side of the crowd. *chuckle*

My sistas would kick all those punk ass bitches asses

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYZQBDXTe1I]Beast Squad ft.Ash Bash - "Beasty Is Back" Dir. by - YouTube[/ame]

Riot breaks out in Huntington Beach, Calif. following Vans U.S. Open of Surfing contest - NY Daily News

Jefferson continues:

“… the reality is that the statistics tell a different story. For instance, according to research from the Department of Justice, 84 percent of white murder victims are killed by other white people. Similarly, white rape victims tend to be raped by other whites. White-on-white violence is a menace to white communities across the country, and yet you never hear white leaders like Pastor Joel Osteen, Bill O’Reilly, or Hillary Clinton take a firm stance against the scourge.”

California Riots Illustrate Endemic White Violence

Where were their PARENTS????​

I thought white people only rioted in Chicago after white sports teams win championships.

23 arrested during Blackhawks post-win violence | abc7chicago.com

These white people. All they need is a 'reason'.

I know this is going to sail right over your fat head, but you cannot fight racist idiots with racist idiocy.

They look OK to me.... LOL

How happy was rdean when after trolling the internet for months
until the wee hours of the morning he finally came across a video
of the white man being a bit rowdy....

Finally he hits paydirt.... and a little smile begins to form on his face.
Happiness for rdean at last.
A chance to strike back at whitey...

You are obviously not familiar with the riots in London last year or all the riots around the world associated with socker matches. Or the anarchists rioting in Seattle some years ago over the WTO meeting there. White people behave badly all the time.

Blacks cause 49% of murders in this country
Blacks rob stores in massive flash mobs

Do whites beat up other whites? YES!

2 + 2 in this case doesn't equal 4. jezzz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOcAywD9u0E#at=83

surf-4-0729.jpg

Riot breaks out in Huntington Beach, Calif. following Vans U.S. Open of Surfing contest - NY Daily News

Jefferson continues:

“… the reality is that the statistics tell a different story. For instance, according to research from the Department of Justice, 84 percent of white murder victims are killed by other white people. Similarly, white rape victims tend to be raped by other whites. White-on-white violence is a menace to white communities across the country, and yet you never hear white leaders like Pastor Joel Osteen, Bill O’Reilly, or Hillary Clinton take a firm stance against the scourge.”

I thought white people only rioted in Chicago after white sports teams win championships.

If you'd evern been to Huntington Beach you'd know there are plenty of Mexicans there, as your video proves.

Carry on, dipshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOcAywD9u0E#at=83

surf-4-0729.jpg

Jefferson continues:

Those were not surfers. Those were young kids getting a little rowdy. Your description ' violent riots ' is a joke. Go down to Mexico and watch a riot and you'll get get my point.

As to surfers - the most laid back - peaceful people you'd ever want to meet. Just don't use their beach without an invitation first. They are territorial about things like that.

Forum List

Back