VIRAL VIDEO: U.S. MARINE reveals truth about Trump's travel ban

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-2_10-27-17.png

Steven Gern, a Texan working in Iraq, discusses the reality of how Americans are treated there, in a video that has been shared over 500,000 times and viewed by over 12 million people in 20 hours since he posted it.

Mr. Gern, a U.S. Marine Corps veteran, posed a question to his Iraqi counterparts, asking them what fate might befall him if he were to travel alone amongst the local citizenry.

Their frank response was chilling, and further supported executive orders signed by President Trump, placing a moratorium on immigration and travel from Iraq and similar regions.

“I work currently in Iraq, which is one of the countries that’s on the list,” begins Gern. “Obviously, in the United States, a lot is going on – and over here, this is a lot going on, as well, just a lot of things y’all don’t see.”

“The other morning, we were having a discussion on the executive order, and a lot of the Iraqis showed their displeasure in this executive order, and why they feel like they’ve been betrayed by the United States.”

Gern clarifies that he is not presenting a partisan argument about his own feelings on Trump’s policies, but rather the contrast of how Iraqis view and treat Americans.

“So, I listened to what they had to say, and after they were done yelling and screaming about their opinion on things, I asked a simple question, and I got an answer to that simple question, and I got it without hesitation.” continues Gern. “My simple questions was, ‘As an American, if I went out in town right now, would I be welcome?'”

“They answered me, and said, ‘Absolutely not, you would not be welcome.’ And I said, ‘Okay, what would happen if I went in town?'”

“They said the locals would snatch me up and kill me within an hour. I ..................................CONTINUED

VIRAL VIDEO: U.S. Marine Reveals Truth About Trump’s Travel Ban

--------------------------------------------------------

You can't tell these dumbed downs of society ANYTHING not even someone who is over there right now.
the leftist loons are to clipped to understand what he is saying.
No matter how much we tell them how third world countries can't even get along with each other, they can not adapt to our way of living, morals and values not when they are just freely walking into the Country. Not so much vetted immigrants, but those just coming right on in. and these LIBERAL GAWD DAMN IDIOTS WHO WANT OPEN BORDERS YOU PPL NEED TO REALIZE HOW GAWD DAMN STUPID YOU ARE!!

And these are the kind of America hating thrulls the libtards and multinational corporations want to bring into the USA for cheap labor and cheap rioters.

And these are the kind of America hating thrulls the libtards and multinational corporations want to bring into the USA for cheap labor and cheap rioters.

you know it, and we can't get anything through their heads no matter what you put in front of them.
there have been a few liberals here I believe who took in a few refugees, the fkrs turned around raped the wife and robbed them something along those lines.

then another dumb bitch wanted to prove how we were all full of chit so she decided to take a trip to some Muslim Country I believe, they fkn killed her............

These people are beyond any hope.

Forum List

Back