Virgin appears, says that Rome will lose the faith...

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

Well, if you are a true practicing Catholic paying attention, you don't really need a supernatural vision of visitation from the Virgin to know that

this is not only going to happen but HAS

Years ago, even before Pope F was there... I knew things were off kilter (understatement)

The entire Catholic organized crime syndicate has BEEN the "antichrist" all along!!!
no, it hasn't... shows your abysmal lack of knowledge about the historical Church

It went astray with Pius XII and associates

But Jesus said he would be with us until the end.. Mt 2820

and that the gates of Hell would not prevail against His Church (and He only established ONE of those... did not say "Churches")

Just bc the popes lose the faith doesn't mean every other Catholic does...

Last edited:
I see Conte has made it into the Encyclopedia of American Loons....People may want to do their own research on the man. He has a history of melding Catholic doctrine with his own ideas and presenting them as official.

He is a Catholic layperson, with his own ideas.

I see Conte has made it into the Encyclopedia of American Loons....People may want to do their own research on the man. He has a history of melding Catholic doctrine with his own ideas and presenting them as official.

He is a Catholic layperson, with his own ideas.
yeh, I wasn't too impressed w/ the first part of what I was reading... that's why I got other sites posted.

I personally believe that we haven't had an actually Catholic pope since Pius XI and some say Pius X

I believe the former was the one who wrote Syllabus of Errors? (against modernism, secret societies, etc) So he seems orthodox also. But there is the SSPX

and I haven't found any fault w/ them

This is probably the best site

I thought I'd hear from some 20 different protestants about this...

hmmm... normally they are all to quick to accuse the Catholic Church of... anti-Christ this and anti-Christ that... just whatever...

=

Sorry bout that,

1. Religion is a substance Jesus strictly forbad.
2. But what denomination hasn't stooped to religion, they all choose sides.
3. They all have fancy quirks.
4. They all are exclusionary
5. So if ones wrong they all have to be.
6. Luke warm gets you spit out, stay away from luke warm, either be hot or cold.
7. I'd have to say the Catholic church is cold.
8. And the evangelist's are hot.
9. All others are in-between.
10. Best to be hot or cold.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

no, it hasn't... shows your abysmal lack of knowledge about the historical Church

and that the gates of Hell would not prevail against His Church (and He only established ONE of those... did not say "Churches")

I had some doubts about Pius XII

but Archbishop Lefebvre seems to be clearing things up for me in the book I'm reading

so I just thought I would correct myself here..

=

Sorry bout that,

6. Luke warm gets you spit out, stay away from luke warm, either be hot or cold.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Responses to above

1. Where does it say that in the Bible
2. can't address this unless #1 is
3. means nothing
4. not at all true
5. Illogical, Captain. If 1000 are wrong, that doesn't mean the 1001 that you discover is also
6. whatever
7. The Catholic Church cannot be described in one sentence or paragraph. Jesus is far more complex
8. the Church used to evangelize... The true Church ... sspx still does
9. whatever
10. true

+

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Most evangelicals follow Hal Lindsey not scripture.

Sorry bout that,

1. Religion won't do, Jesus said, watch out, read more here.
2. READ:Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 23 - New Living Translation

3. SAMPLE:

13 “What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you shut the door of the Kingdom of Heaven in people’s faces. You won’t go in yourselves, and you don’t let others enter either.[e]

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Religion won't do, Jesus said, watch out, read more here.
2. READ:Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 23 - New Living Translation

3. SAMPLE:

13 “What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you shut the door of the Kingdom of Heaven in people’s faces. You won’t go in yourselves, and you don’t let others enter either.[e]

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Religion established by Christ can and should be trusted

He did found a religion

"I will build My Church and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it" mt 1618

gates of hell... one gate of Hell would be queer-ness..

abortion would be another...

Religion established by Christ can and should be trusted

He did found a religion

"I will build My Church and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it" mt 1618

gates of hell... one gate of Hell would be queer-ness..

abortion would be another...
Sorry bout that,

1. "Who am I to judge"
2. Said recently.
3. After centuries of condemnation and being a *judge*, a prominent person in the church accepted homosexuality.
4. So hell has prevailed.
5. Is it Christ's Church?
6. For decades the church has voted democrat.
7. Isn't that contrary to what Christ taught?
8. Go figure that out.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. So if the gates prevail against Christ's Church is it Christ's Church then?, or is there another, its been said, in the ends times faith will fail many.
2. Is Christ's Church meant to fail somewhat?
3. Lots of prophecy in regards to this.
4. "Will faith be found in the world?"
5. Are those who split early on, from the Catholics, now the only root, of Christ's Church thats stayed true to the faith?
6. Is failing ok, is the, Church of Christ, the Catholic Church not immune to failings?
7. Is failing a way of learning, do we all fail, and then ask to be forgiven of Christ in the end, like Peter?
8. If I say the truth, and your offended then you might be in error.
9. Is failing ingrained in humanity.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Shows how little YOU know about the Catholic Crime Syndicate!!! LMAOROFL!!

They've been found, over many, many, MANY hundreds of years to be the center for death, destruction, murder, coercion, drug trafficking, human trafficking, black market babies, etc.....

Not to forget all the PEDOPHILES, and child RAPISTS they hire as "spiritual leaders"!!!

You might want to pull your head out of your butt once a year and take a breath of REALITY!!

Well, if you are a true practicing Catholic paying attention, you don't really need a supernatural vision of visitation from the Virgin to know that

this is not only going to happen but HAS

Years ago, even before Pope F was there... I knew things were off kilter (understatement)
I recently was told in confidence that a virgin was found in Washington DC in early May.
The situation when she was sniffed, screwed and..........and.......OK, progresives, she hasn't been seen again so what DID you do with her? Nominate her for something where she'd become invisible?

Forum List

Back