Virginia Clown Car: Now They Tell Us Edition

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
She said defending Fairfax is difficult because the idea of standing up for a man accused of sexual assault is not in her nature. But “even though I’m a very strong feminist,” she said, “you can take advantage of MeToo and get back at someone you dated. I believe in believing women, but you can’t believe all women because some people lie.”

Democrats call on Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax to resign after second woman accuses him of sexual assault

I’m so old, I can remember when even suggesting that “you can’t believe all women because some people lie” marked you as a bigot and pro-rape.

Here she is on Kavanaugh:

356C8AA5-FCFE-4A03-80B1-4139A341850F.jpeg

What people fail to realize is that the line of succession in VA is tainted all theway down.

Should the Gov, Lt. Gov, and Attorney General step down...it falls to the Republican Speaker of the State House...who was appointed by a coin flip and was the editor of the yearbook in question...which was FILLED with racist shit....so...

What people fail to realize is that the line of succession in VA is tainted all theway down.

Should the Gov, Lt. Gov, and Attorney General step down...it falls to the Republican Speaker of the State House...who was appointed by a coin flip and was the editor of the yearbook in question...which was FILLED with racist shit....so...
If he has the powers to see 35 years into the future, you should fear him greatly.

It’s so awesome when the political bullshit from the left bites them in the ass.

Forum List

Back