Virginia man pardoned after 29 years in jail for attempted rape he didn't commit

Of coarse there is.

Charles Manson is still breathing, OJ Simpson had great lawyers, to bad the man was a moron, and the legislators worry more about cheating in baseball than punishing the guilty of major crimes, they would much rather lock up pot smokers, and welfare cheaters.

Anything wrong with our government? our judicial system? our country?

We keep putting the same idiots who do nothing back into power every damn election, so don't be to surprised when they come to drag you out of bed and lay a false accusation at your feet, 29 years later, you can sue them, if you live that long.

In rape, you're guilty until proven innocent. The word of the accuser is simply accepted even though she has no other evidence!!
That's why there are so many false rape accusations. Women tell their boyfriend "gimme $10,000 bucks or i'll accuse you of rape and i'll win."

What I don't understand is that he is STILL IN PRISON!!!!!
YOU PROVED THE MAN IS INNOCENT AND YOU PARDON HIM YET YOU ARE STILL HOLDING HIM IN PRISON.
I would drive down to the prison, remove him, am d give him a ride to his family my self and on my dime. This man has suffered enough. Just let him go home.

No physical evidence exonerates the guy either, just the "confession" of a serial rapist who has nothing to lose. Good thing the statute of limitations expired in the Bill Clinton rape allegations.

I'm sure the guy will be back soon enough. American prisons are designed to stimulate recidivism, rather than turning inmates back into functional members of society. If you aren't already broken, the prison will break you. It's a country based on gut reaction and "an eye for an eye".

Of coarse there is.

Charles Manson is still breathing, OJ Simpson had great lawyers, to bad the man was a moron, and the legislators worry more about cheating in baseball than punishing the guilty of major crimes, they would much rather lock up pot smokers, and welfare cheaters.

We keep putting the same idiots who do nothing back into power every damn election, so don't be to surprised when they come to drag you out of bed and lay a false accusation at your feet, 29 years later, you can sue them, if you live that long.
Charles Manson was convicted during a brief period of time that California didn't have a death penalty. After Manson, the public was so horrified at what they did, the death penalty was reinstated.

Of coarse there is.

Charles Manson was convicted during a brief period of time that California didn't have a death penalty. After Manson, the public was so horrified at what they did, the death penalty was reinstated.
So, Liberals do have their breaking point? :dunno:

Virginia man pardoned after 29 years in jail for attempted rape he didn t commit US news The Guardian
Jesus Christ, 29 years for an attempted rape? Actual rapists get less than that. The fact that he was also convicted based on that he was wearing a similar shirt to the actual guy's shirt baffles me.
Is there anything wrong with our judicial?

Unfortunately truth, justice, and the American way no longer applies in a court of law and that's why we're seeing so many cases like this one where the innocent are victimized, or should I say savaged & brutalized by society. And society should be made to pay a heavy price for they are in fact the perpetrators in cases like this.

I say, let's dust off truth, justice and the American way, and give it another try in our criminal courts.

Virginia man pardoned after 29 years in jail for attempted rape he didn t commit US news The Guardian
Jesus Christ, 29 years for an attempted rape? Actual rapists get less than that. The fact that he was also convicted based on that he was wearing a similar shirt to the actual guy's shirt baffles me.
Is there anything wrong with our judicial?

Unfortunately truth, justice, and the American way no longer applies in a court of law and that's why we're seeing so many cases like this one where the innocent are victimized, or should I say savaged & brutalized by society. And society should be made to pay a heavy price for they are in fact the perpetrators in cases like this.

I say, let's dust off truth, justice and the American way, and give it another try in our criminal courts.
tumblr_lkygk9hjhL1qai6l4.gif.cf.jpg

Forum List

Back