Virginia Poll: Trump Approval Rating Hits New Low

Yeah, but that's not the first recent poll that showed his popularity taking a nose dive. I think people who don't think much about politics are beginning to form their opinions for 2020; where they might have been neutral or not participated in the poll before, now they've been thinking about it. There doesn't seem any other reason why all of a sudden people are "turning" on him.

Yeah, but that's not the first recent poll that showed his popularity taking a nose dive. I think people who don't think much about politics are beginning to form their opinions for 2020; where they might have been neutral or not participated in the poll before, now they've been thinking about it. There doesn't seem any other reason why all of a sudden people are "turning" on him.
I see him growing stronger.

That's why the MSM is going after popularity right now.

If this poll was good news for the Trumpbots they would be shouting it from the rooftops. It's just like everything else, bad news for Trump is all fake even when it is his own stupid tweets.

If this poll was good news for the Trumpbots they would be shouting it from the rooftops. It's just like everything else, bad news for Trump is all fake even when it is his own stupid tweets.
Knowing what we know about the production of polls, I have no reason to trust them. They make polls to say what the buyer wants them to say.

Polls are why leftists looked like this in 2016...

063_621811654-1024x640.jpg

Polls are produced to produce content for stories that have already been written. Standard propaganda...

Your fellow Trump worshipers make 10 post a day about Trump killing it in the polls and you ignore them all...yet one is negative and here you are defending your god

They're not. It's a campaign fabrication.

Polls are produced to produce content for stories that have already been written. Standard propaganda...

Your fellow Trump worshipers make 10 post a day about Trump killing it in the polls and you ignore them all...yet one is negative and here you are defending your god

Do you have a discount coupon? Or paying full retail?

Forum List

Back