Virginia to restore concealed carry state reciprocity....

Democrat carpetbagging politician McAuliffe also restored voting rights to ex convicts without consulting the senate or the house of delegates.
So the Virginia GOP is as gutless as the national GOP is?

What a surprise.

Our Congressman (Rob Wittman) is a great guy. It's those ASSHOLES in Northern Virginia - NONE of those assholes are from Virginia, they're all cocksucking Liberals - living in the DC suburbs (Fairfax, Springfield, Reston, etc.). As far as I am concerned - that whole Northern Virgnia are can succeed to the fucking Union.

Democrat carpetbagging politician McAuliffe also restored voting rights to ex convicts without consulting the senate or the house of delegates.
So the Virginia GOP is as gutless as the national GOP is?

What a surprise.

Our Congressman (Rob Wittman) is a great guy. It's those ASSHOLES in Northern Virginia - NONE of those assholes are from Virginia, they're all cocksucking Liberals - living in the DC suburbs (Fairfax, Springfield, Reston, etc.). As far as I am concerned - that whole Northern Virgnia are can succeed to the fucking Union.
Wittman is my rep, too, and he is great.

But Ryan, you can have him.

Seems like a good deal to me:

In exchange, Republicans will agree to a major concession: Anyone subject to a permanent protective order for a domestic violence offense will be prohibited from carrying a firearm for the two-year life of the order. The issue had been a nonstarter in the Republican-controlled General Assembly.

That is a major concession.
It's crazy that it had to be a concession. It seems like commonsense.

Protection from Abuse is sometimes abused in divorce proceedings.

You could easily see people denied their Rights for years, for little reason.

Protection Order, doesn't mean Guilty of a crime.
Whatever. It's irrelevant now.

As it's going to be the law in Virginia I don't see how it is irrelevant.
If you haven't committed domestic violence then it's pretty irrelevant.

That is a major concession.

Logical Fallacy of Argument by Assertion.

I have already pointed out that such claims are made falsely in during Divorce Proceedings.

I have already pointed out that such claims are made falsely in during Divorce Proceedings.

Okay. I guess you should write to Virginia republicans that they are wrong.

concession stand.jpg

Interesting. You're not even going to try denying that such claims are made falsely in Divorce Proceedings.

Just giving up with a NOn Sequitur.

Interesting. You're not even going to try denying that such claims are made falsely in Divorce Proceedings.

Just giving up with a NOn Sequitur.

Probably some felons are wrongly convicted. Should we let felons buy guns? If you lose an argument in court, typically there's a punishment.

What context are you speaking of? Could you be a bit more specific?

Certainly sir. Why do you have "HAM" in your name?
I've been a HAM radio afficianado/operator for a long time, and short time for that matter. Making radios has been a big hobby of mine since I was a little kid.

Also, spelling Muhammed with "ham" in it is funny. You know, because the Muslims and Jews supposedly hate ham, bacon etc...

It's just a funny way to spell "Muhammed" IMO. But of course, most people do not share my quirky sense of humor.

Probably some felons are wrongly convicted. Should we let felons buy guns? If you lose an argument in court, typically there's a punishment.

If you are to dangerous to own a gun they should keep you in prison.

What context are you speaking of? Could you be a bit more specific?

Certainly sir. Why do you have "HAM" in your name?
I've been a HAM radio afficianado/operator for a long time, and short time for that matter. Making radios has been a big hobby of mine since I was a little kid.

Also, spelling Muhammed with "ham" in it is funny. You know, because the Muslims and Jews supposedly hate ham, bacon etc...

It's just a funny way to spell "Muhammed" IMO. But of course, most people do not share my quirky sense of humor.

I've seen some goat humpers spell it that way.

Let's hope some dumb-ass doesn't shoot himself.

Salina police investigate accidental shooting in theater

In 2013 there were 11.1 million concealed carriers......and 505 accidental gun deaths.....

Which number is bigger? which number is more relevant? American gun owners are incredibly responsible as is shown in how many people own guns....357 million guns in private hands...and how few people die in gun accidents.... 505 in 2013.

Should see the other tyrannical shit they tried to pull. A democrap legislature introduced a bill to end religious exemption to poison vaccines....its been destroyed for this year but not sure about next year...thank goodness that sack of shit governor can only serve 1 term.

Let's hope some dumb-ass doesn't shoot himself.

Salina police investigate accidental shooting in theater

In 2013 there were 11.1 million concealed carriers......and 505 accidental gun deaths.....

Which number is bigger? which number is more relevant? American gun owners are incredibly responsible as is shown in how many people own guns....357 million guns in private hands...and how few people die in gun accidents.... 505 in 2013.

How many millions of Americans are hurt by gun accidents per year?

Forum List

Back