Virginia's Lt Gov to be impeached tomorrow

What does WMP have to do with the BLACK LtG sexually assaulting 2 women?

The "world" is guilty, grow up. You don't have a damn clue as to the "truth" of the "world".
Oh but we're exceptional.

You want to be a punk? You are one. As I stated, the entire WORLD is guilty but you're too stupid to search out why.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn. American society is a mess because it cannot deal with what it is. And you're doing more of that here.

No son, you're wrong. Whitey been mean to you? You ever worn a "white face"? The truth is out there you're just too damn lazy to go find it. Sharpton, Jackson and Louis have you convinced whitey is keeping you down.
I'm "white" pard, what are you blathering on about now?

Your stupidity "pard". You're lazy and uneducated, it's just that simple.
You know something is wrong but you can't put your finger on it. You know that the things you see, the things you're hearing don't add up. You know that somewhere down deep that the guts of everything are rotting and you're afraid that the truth won't make you feel better.

The accusations are credible. If he wants to pursue it, he can sue the women and recover damages if he's innocent.

He ought to step down.

How are they credible? Did she give a statement or file charges when this allegedly happened?

First, she made a public statement. Second, she's agreed to testify.

You morons think women want to become famous by making up sexual assault. That's because you're morons.
That does not make her credible. It only shows how you are willing to say anything to support America hating agenda.
And some folk will blindly prop up white male privilege, so there ya go. America.
And scum will deflect and smoke and spin any issue.
I do find you amusing in that regard, yes.

Oh but we're exceptional.

You want to be a punk? You are one. As I stated, the entire WORLD is guilty but you're too stupid to search out why.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn. American society is a mess because it cannot deal with what it is. And you're doing more of that here.

No son, you're wrong. Whitey been mean to you? You ever worn a "white face"? The truth is out there you're just too damn lazy to go find it. Sharpton, Jackson and Louis have you convinced whitey is keeping you down.

You know something is wrong but you can't put your finger on it. You know that the things you see, the things you're hearing don't add up. You know that somewhere down deep that the guts of everything are rotting and you're afraid that the truth won't make you feel better.

And you're a mind reader to boot!

I hope that BJ he forced the woman to perform was worth humiliation, Impeachment, & possibly prison..
Nothing a little hush money and some tweeting can't take care of is it?
If he wanted a blow job, why didn't he just go to Kamala like everyone else?
Ask him. Maybe she wasn't into the blackface thing.
I think you're getting your scandals mixed up. Why would he need black face?
Follow the thread.
Who forced the BJ, the white Democrat in black face or the black Democrat?

This is fun! :)

Nothing a little hush money and some tweeting can't take care of is it?
If he wanted a blow job, why didn't he just go to Kamala like everyone else?
Ask him. Maybe she wasn't into the blackface thing.
I think you're getting your scandals mixed up. Why would he need black face?
Follow the thread.
Who forced the BJ, the white Democrat in black face or the black Democrat?

This is fun! :)
No idea, I don't pay attention to US corporate state diversions.

What's even more not hilarious is this guy is being rode out of town on a rail over a mere accusation. What happened to proving the crime and due process?

They trashed that with Kavanaugh
Nope, that was just for a job he thought he was entitled to. And look how it turned out, he was entitled to it.
Trash libs can't use the word 'qualified' can they?
No partisanshithead is qualified for anything.

You know all of those things are true. Instead of pursuing the truth you lean on White Guilt to make you "feel" better. You're right, the system is rotten to the core but you don't know why.

You know all of those things are true. Instead of pursuing the truth you lean on White Guilt to make you "feel" better. You're right, the system is rotten to the core but you don't know why.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, review the history of this society, you have no idea what the truth is. And no one needs to come see you for it.

What's even more not hilarious is this guy is being rode out of town on a rail over a mere accusation. What happened to proving the crime and due process?

Nope, that was just for a job he thought he was entitled to. And look how it turned out, he was entitled to it.
All this troll does is take things off topic.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, review the history of this society, you have no idea what the truth is. And no one needs to come see you for it.

You know I'm telling you the truth kid. You "feel" it. I know the history son, all of it. I know where it went wrong, I know how it went wrong, and I know why it went wrong. You don't want to know, you're too busy beating your chest and decrying "white privilege".

All this troll does is take things off topic.
The only topic you have ever had is partisanshithead screeching and hissing.

You know I'm telling you the truth kid. You "feel" it. I know the history son, all of it. I know where it went wrong, I know how it went wrong, and I know why it went wrong. You don't want to know, you're too busy beating your chest and decrying "white privilege".

Someone is certainly triggered by "white privilege".

Nope, that was just for a job he thought he was entitled to.
You're thinking of Hillary 'Its My Turn' Clinton, snowflake.

No one thought Kavanaugh was 'Entitled' to the position as Justice on the USSC - you Libtards made that BS claim up.

What Kavanaugh was, though, was the most qualified judge for the position. Several Democrats said so, to include Chuck Schumer.

The Democrats pulled out the ol' 'Politics of Personal Dedtruction' playbook they used on McCain, and attempted to destroy Kavanaugh every way posdible.

They tried him in the Court of Public Opinion, branding him 'guilty until proven innocent' & declared ' the burden of proof was on him, the accused, instead of on the accuser', which you know damn-well is not how our justice system works.

They went after his current job, attempted to make it so he could never work again, went after his life's work, went after his marriage, went after his children (what is it with sick liberal f*s going after kids?)...

They used poor Ford, outing her when she never wanted to come out, and ran her the political gauntlet and public media with only 1 concern - taking down Kavanaugh...which would give Trump a loss.

Where are the parades of Democrat politicians and Hollywood shitheads posting video after video of support for Fairfax's victims? Where is the tsunami of condemnation and calls for him to step down?

A bunch of hate-filled, partisan hypocrite picks...the whole lot of 'em.

The way they are NOT treating the LtG is just as telling as what the did to Kavanaugh.

They did. Does that mean you have to?

Or maybe, just stick with the notion that the presumption of innocence is a larger concept than which party comes out on top and just point out their bad moral standings without stooping to them.

Nope, that was just for a job he thought he was entitled to.
You're thinking of Hillary 'Its My Turn' Clinton, snowflake.

No one thought Kavanaugh was 'Entitled' to the position as Justice on the USSC - you Libtards made that BS claim up.

What Kavanaugh was, though, was the most qualified judge for the position. Several Democrats said so, to include Chuck Schumer.

The Democrats pulled out the ol' 'Politics of Personal Dedtruction' playbook they used on McCain, and attempted to destroy Kavanaugh every way posdible.

They tried him in the Court of Public Opinion, branding him 'guilty until proven innocent' & declared ' the burden of proof was on him, the accused, instead of on the accuser', which you know damn-well is not how our justice system works.

They went after his current job, attempted to make it so he could never work again, went after his life's work, went after his marriage, went after his children (what is it with sick liberal f*s going after kids?)...

They used poor Ford, outing her when she never wanted to come out, and ran her the political gauntlet and public media with only 1 concern - taking down Kavanaugh...which would give Trump a loss.

Where are the parades of Democrat politicians and Hollywood shitheads posting video after video of support for Fairfax's victims? Where is the tsunami of condemnation and calls for him to step down?

A bunch of hate-filled, partisan hypocrite picks...the whole lot of 'em.

The way they are NOT treating the LtG is just as telling as what the did to Kavanaugh.
Nah, you're entire corporate state ruling class operates in this manner, only the people know no better.

Forum List

Back