Virginia's Lt Gov to be impeached tomorrow

The accusations are credible. If he wants to pursue it, he can sue the women and recover damages if he's innocent.

He ought to step down.

Why? Let it be investigated and then decide.
Filed under ‘Kavanaugh’
I said the same thing about Kavanaugh. I said two things...I feel things that are done while the person is a minor or during their youth should not in and of themselves be reason for dismissal or denial for a position, the person’s entire record as an adult should be looked at.

In terms of allegations of sexual assault, they are no more or less credible than Ford’s. They should be investigated, and decisions of whether to resign based on that. I have been consistent on that.

How about you?

The accusations are credible. If he wants to pursue it, he can sue the women and recover damages if he's innocent.

He ought to step down.

The investigation will amount to his word against theirs. They have no reason to lie. Not personal gain. Not a desire for fame. They aren’t politically opposed to him.
Everyone deserves a fair hearing and a presumption of innocence don’t you think?

In a court of law? Yes.

This isn’t a court of law. It’s a character judgment.

He ought to step down.

Filed under ‘Kavanaugh’
I said the same thing about Kavanaugh. I said two things...I feel things that are done while the person is a minor or during their youth should not in and of themselves be reason for dismissal or denial for a position, the person’s entire record as an adult should be looked at.

In terms of allegations of sexual assault, they are no more or less credible than Ford’s. They should be investigated, and decisions of whether to resign based on that. I have been consistent on that.

How about you?

He ought to step down.

The investigation will amount to his word against theirs. They have no reason to lie. Not personal gain. Not a desire for fame. They aren’t politically opposed to him.
Everyone deserves a fair hearing and a presumption of innocence don’t you think?
Believe all women first!

They should be believed.

So should the accused.

Presumption of innocence. Investigate it.

Now...will you apply that to him? Or just Kavanaugh. Simple question.

He ought to step down.

Filed under ‘Kavanaugh’

How about you?

He ought to step down.

In a court of law? Yes.

So, you would make a character judgement based on what? Accusations with or without merit?

He ought to step down.

Filed under ‘Kavanaugh’

How about you?

He ought to step down.

In a court of law? Yes.

So, you would make a character judgement based on what? Accusations with or without merit?
Democrats created the rules, who am I to call for changes?

He ought to step down.

Filed under ‘Kavanaugh’

How about you?

He ought to step down.

In a court of law? Yes.

I’ve read what the accusers have said and I don’t believe that they have a single reason to lie. They gain nothing by it.

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax could face articles of impeachment Monday

LMAO! His own party is introducing articles of impeachment....this shit keeps getting more and more hilarious!

Why is it hilarious?

It is the politically expedient thing to do.

One, they get rid of a distraction and two they can say they are being consistent with their actions.

If you expected anything different, you have not been paying attention.

Political expedience involves punishing someone for something that hasn't been proven?

Duh

Are you new to politics or something?

It is like you people never paid attention to politics in this country till 2 years ago.
In other words, you're OK if someone if punished without evidence?

Acknowledging that things are the way they are is not the same thing as saying I am ok with it.

You people try so damn hard to have a "gotcha" moment, and just fall on your face every time.

You people try so hard to run away from what you actually believe and get caught every time.

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax could face articles of impeachment Monday

LMAO! His own party is introducing articles of impeachment....this shit keeps getting more and more hilarious!

Why is it hilarious?

One, they get rid of a distraction and two they can say they are being consistent with their actions.

Political expedience involves punishing someone for something that hasn't been proven?

Duh

It is like you people never paid attention to politics in this country till 2 years ago.
No we've been watching you monsters destroy people for a long time. It's got to stop, fascist.

You have not been watching me do a damn thing you fucking statist.

Take your accusations and shove your up leftitst ass.

We've been watching you cowards make demands for years yet none of you have backed up a damn thing.

Why is it hilarious?

Duh

In other words, you're OK if someone if punished without evidence?

Acknowledging that things are the way they are is not the same thing as saying I am ok with it.

You people try so damn hard to have a "gotcha" moment, and just fall on your face every time.

You people try so hard to run away from what you actually believe and get caught every time.

Who are "we people" my little lefty buddy?

You mean those few of us that do not live in one of the two party sheep pens?

Is it my fault that you never paid attention to politics till a reality TV star became POTUS?

Why are liberals hell bent on destroying careers without proving anything.
That's how Fascists roll.

But they didn't think it through when they started, because they hate more than they think.

They have hoisted themselves on their own petard.

I didn't support guilty till proven innocent when it was Kavanaugh don't support with Fairfax now.
A just society investigates crimes and wrongdoings looking for the violators who are presumed innocent until proven otherwise.

Fascist investigate people in search of a wrongdoing and force people to prove their innocence.

If Democrats would just admit they were wrong to use the Fascist standard and promise not to do in the future, this would all go away.

How many of your fellow coons are you going to tell you made demands of someone then called it a suggestion when they expected you to back it up. You black BOYS are all alike. Talk big then run from white MEN when you have to back up those words.

Sweet, not only are you a lefty, you are also a racist.

I like it when I can goad you morons into showing your true colors!

Oh, and quit stealing my insults, are you such a brain dead sheep that you cannot even come up with your own?

The truth about you isn't an insult. You being a stupid black boy that refuses to back up his demands is you insulting yourself.

Isn't it your duty as a black boy to impregnate more black females so the bastard birth rate can go higher and white people can be forced to support more of your kind?

Sweet, more racist post! keep them coming! Show everyone your true colors.

Showing people YOUR true colors, boy. Don't you have another bastard baby to produce so the black female birthing it can get more welfare?

Ok, here are my true colors...

View attachment 245425 View attachment 245426

maybe folks will finally come around , and realize americans aren't hyphenated.....?

~S~

Forum List

Back