Virginia's Lt Gov to be impeached tomorrow

Explained already. Pay attention.

Something unproven is credible? Even you call it an accusation.

Yes. A credible accusation. Have mommy look up the words for you.

A credible accusation has more than a claim. Have mommy explain the difference, boy.

She has more than a claim.
Prove it.

LL called it an accusation. By definition, that's a claim. It only becomes more than that when it's proven or the person admits to it.

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax could face articles of impeachment Monday

LMAO! His own party is introducing articles of impeachment....this shit keeps getting more and more hilarious!

Why is it hilarious?

It is the politically expedient thing to do.

One, they get rid of a distraction and two they can say they are being consistent with their actions.

If you expected anything different, you have not been paying attention.

Political expedience involves punishing someone for something that hasn't been proven?

Duh

Are you new to politics or something?

It is like you people never paid attention to politics in this country till 2 years ago.

LMAO! His own party is introducing articles of impeachment....this shit keeps getting more and more hilarious!

Why is it hilarious?

One, they get rid of a distraction and two they can say they are being consistent with their actions.

Political expedience involves punishing someone for something that hasn't been proven?

Duh

It is like you people never paid attention to politics in this country till 2 years ago.
In other words, you're OK if someone if punished without evidence?

Why is it hilarious?

Duh

Acknowledging that things are the way they are is not the same thing as saying I am ok with it.

You people try so damn hard to have a "gotcha" moment, and just fall on your face every time.

Why is it hilarious?

Duh

No we've been watching you monsters destroy people for a long time. It's got to stop, fascist.

Why is it hilarious?

Duh

No we've been watching you monsters destroy people for a long time. It's got to stop, fascist.

You have not been watching me do a damn thing you fucking statist.

Take your accusations and shove your up leftitst ass.

Why is it hilarious?

Why is it hilarious?

Glad you have that position.

I was sexually assaulted by Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters and Chuck Schumer. And Kate Upton but she's not a politician and I'm not complaining.
Impeach them NOW!
#MeToo

Why is it hilarious?

Why is it hilarious?

I was sexually assaulted by Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters and Chuck Schumer. And Kate Upton but she's not a politician and I'm not complaining.
Impeach them NOW!
#MeToo

Damn you are stupid. I am not a member of Congress, thus I have no power to impeach anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why is it hilarious?

Why is it hilarious?

Impeach them NOW!
#MeToo

Damn you are stupid. I am not a member of Congress, thus I have no power to impeach anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Your spinning has gotten even more idiotic.

Why is it hilarious?

Duh

You have not been watching me do a damn thing you fucking statist.

Take your accusations and shove your up leftitst ass.
Leftist? lol, you trolls not only have no honor you lie like a rug.

Last edited:

Why is it hilarious?

Why is it hilarious?

Impeach them NOW!
#MeToo
You were sexually assaulted by Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters and Chuck Schumer? I can believe that....at least the "sexually assaulted" part.

What's even more not hilarious is this guy is being rode out of town on a rail over a mere accusation. What happened to proving the crime and due process?

Shh.

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer molested me.

Why is it hilarious?

Duh

How is that "locking up Hillary" working out?

Why is it hilarious?

Duh

How is that "locking up Hillary" working out?

If you ask me, the target was Bill for all those women he sexually assaulted

They let Hillary go free to torture him worse than a guy named Bubba could ever do in a jail cell.

How's that impeachment coming along?
Democrats love sexual predators
Dennis Hastert.
Roy Moore.
Donnie trump
Uh. Trump raped you?
Sexual predators:
Dennis Hastert.
Roy Moore.
Donnie trump

All beloved by their conservative republican acolytes.

Forum List

Back