Virginia's Lt Gov to be impeached tomorrow

What's even more not hilarious is this guy is being rode out of town on a rail over a mere accusation. What happened to proving the crime and due process?

They trashed that with Kavanaugh
They did. Does the mean you have to?

Or maybe, just stick with the notion that the presumption of innocence is a larger concept than which party comes out on top and just point out their bad moral standings without stooping to them.
Too late.

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax could face articles of impeachment Monday

LMAO! His own party is introducing articles of impeachment....this shit keeps getting more and more hilarious!
In order to impeach, the criteria is commission of a high crime or misdemeanor...Since there hasn't even been a court date set for Fairfax, let alone a conviction, what's the basis for the filing?

No court of law is involved in an impeachment hearing. Damn. You don't know shit.

The accusations are credible. If he wants to pursue it, he can sue the women and recover damages if he's innocent.

He ought to step down.

How are they credible? Did she give a statement or file charges when this allegedly happened?

First, she made a public statement. Second, she's agreed to testify.

You morons think women want to become famous by making up sexual assault. That's because you're morons.
That does not make her credible. It only shows how you are willing to say anything to support America hating agenda.

She's credible. Period.

Your stupidity "pard". You're lazy and uneducated, it's just that simple.
You know something is wrong but you can't put your finger on it. You know that the things you see, the things you're hearing don't add up. You know that somewhere down deep that the guts of everything are rotting and you're afraid that the truth won't make you feel better.

And you're a mind reader to boot!

You know all of those things are true. Instead of pursuing the truth you lean on White Guilt to make you "feel" better. You're right, the system is rotten to the core but you don't know why.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, review the history of this society, you have no idea what the truth is. And no one needs to come see you for it.

You know I'm telling you the truth kid. You "feel" it. I know the history son, all of it. I know where it went wrong, I know how it went wrong, and I know why it went wrong. You don't want to know, you're too busy beating your chest and decrying "white privilege".

Someone is certainly triggered by "white privilege".

Yes they are and we both know that that is you. You also know I'm telling you the truth. The system is rotten, you just don't know why.

The accusations are credible. If he wants to pursue it, he can sue the women and recover damages if he's innocent.

He ought to step down.

How are they credible? Did she give a statement or file charges when this allegedly happened?

You morons think women want to become famous by making up sexual assault. That's because you're morons.
That does not make her credible. It only shows how you are willing to say anything to support America hating agenda.

She's credible. Period.
Bart repeatedly lied under questioning even if you toss out all the sexual allegations.

He ought to step down.

She's credible. Period.
Bart repeatedly lied under questioning even if you toss out all the sexual allegations.

Yes he did.

And you're a mind reader to boot!

You know all of those things are true. Instead of pursuing the truth you lean on White Guilt to make you "feel" better. You're right, the system is rotten to the core but you don't know why.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, review the history of this society, you have no idea what the truth is. And no one needs to come see you for it.

You know I'm telling you the truth kid. You "feel" it. I know the history son, all of it. I know where it went wrong, I know how it went wrong, and I know why it went wrong. You don't want to know, you're too busy beating your chest and decrying "white privilege".

Yes they are and we both know that that is you. You also know I'm telling you the truth. The system is rotten, you just don't know why.
I know you do not know what I know. And I know you're seriously triggered. Do you know why?

I know you do not know what I know. And I know you're seriously triggered. Do you know why?

I'm never triggered. You don't know anything other than your preconceived positions. You KNOW something wrong in the world you just don't know why.

He ought to step down.

She's credible. Period.
Says who?
Would you not think your political correctness is clouding your judgment?

I'm never triggered. You don't know anything other than your preconceived positions. You KNOW something wrong in the world you just don't know why.
Sure.

He ought to step down.

She's credible. Period.
Says who?
Bart kinda blew the lid off of "political correctness" with his spittle spraying tirades under questioning. The little boy really lost it on the world stage.

Sure.

Absolutely.

Sure.

Absolutely.
Indeed.

He ought to step down.

If Mr. Fairfax is innocent, why should he step down?

On similar charges, they actually had pictures of Al Franken committing his crime. Here its just the testimony of 2 gals.

In a way,however, its still amusing to see libs hoisted by their own petard. 48 Ultraliberals in US Senate were willing to vote to destroy Kavanaugh's life on less than this.

He ought to step down.

She's credible. Period.
Says who?

What is her motivation to lie?

There is no question about what happened. Everyone agrees on the same set of facts. Fairfax and Tyson had sex in 2000. She again went out with him in 2004 and they again had sex. Tyson gave him a blow job with no indication that she objected. These are the facts that are not in dispute.

There is no question about what happened. Everyone agrees on the same set of facts. Fairfax and Tyson had sex in 2000. She again went out with him in 2004 and they again had sex. Tyson gave him a blow job with no indication that she objected. These are the facts that are not in dispute.
iu

She's credible. Period.
Says who?
Bart kinda blew the lid off of "political correctness" with his spittle spraying tirades under questioning. The little boy really lost it on the world stage.
Since when are decent people not supposed to get upset when lying bitches try to destroy them for no reason other his belief system?

She needs proof. You cant just testify and allege things.

She needs nothing but people who believe her at this point. The same goes for him.

Thats not good enough.

Sure it is. Credible accusations are plenty good enough. Watch and see.

So lets consider, someone hates you and decides to allege some horrid stuff about you without proof. Would you be good with that?

She needs proof. You cant just testify and allege things.

She needs nothing but people who believe her at this point. The same goes for him.

Thats not good enough.

Sure it is. Credible accusations are plenty good enough. Watch and see.

So lets consider, someone hates you and decides to allege some horrid stuff about you without proof. Would you be good with that?
At the rate liberals are turning into commie fascist scum, all he could do would be to cry about it in prison.

Forum List

Back