Virginia's Lt Gov to be impeached tomorrow

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax could face articles of impeachment Monday

LMAO! His own party is introducing articles of impeachment....this shit keeps getting more and more hilarious!
How's that impeachment coming along?
Democrats love sexual predators
Dennis Hastert.
Roy Moore.
Donnie trump
Uh. Trump raped you?
Sexual predators:
Dennis Hastert.
Roy Moore.
Donnie trump

All beloved by their conservative republican acolytes.

Don’t matter. You support a rapist. You dismiss it by saying they did it so the black man desperate for power can do it. Um.

LMAO! His own party is introducing articles of impeachment....this shit keeps getting more and more hilarious!

Why is it hilarious?

It is the politically expedient thing to do.

One, they get rid of a distraction and two they can say they are being consistent with their actions.

If you expected anything different, you have not been paying attention.

Political expedience involves punishing someone for something that hasn't been proven?

Duh

Are you new to politics or something?

It is like you people never paid attention to politics in this country till 2 years ago.
In other words, you're OK if someone if punished without evidence?
How is that "locking up Hillary" working out?
It isn't working out because fascist liberals are allowed to get away with crimes.

What's even more not hilarious is this guy is being rode out of town on a rail over a mere accusation. What happened to proving the crime and due process?

Shh.

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer molested me.
Lucky guy huh?

Well I don't like to use the "M" word. Now if it were a Republican it would be molest, but since they are Dims I would say helping me get in touch with myself.

After all, I don't want to get banned from Facebook and Twitter.

You mean my...........er.............um.................the second accusation made him quit?

Why is it hilarious?

One, they get rid of a distraction and two they can say they are being consistent with their actions.

Why is it hilarious?

Glad you have that position.

I was sexually assaulted by Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters and Chuck Schumer. And Kate Upton but she's not a politician and I'm not complaining.
Impeach them NOW!
#MeToo

Damn you are stupid. I am not a member of Congress, thus I have no power to impeach anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Your spinning has gotten even more idiotic.

What spinning? I cannot help it if you are too stupid to know how impeachment works...but let me tell you it is not a process the general population is involved in.

The level of ignorance on this forum is hitting new heights every day.

Why is it hilarious?

Political expedience involves punishing someone for something that hasn't been proven?

Duh

It is like you people never paid attention to politics in this country till 2 years ago.
No we've been watching you monsters destroy people for a long time. It's got to stop, fascist.

You have not been watching me do a damn thing you fucking statist.

Take your accusations and shove your up leftitst ass.
Leftist? lol, you trolls not only no honor you lie like a rug.

funny as hell coming from a statist 100 miles to the left of me.

Why is it hilarious?

Why is it hilarious?

I was sexually assaulted by Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters and Chuck Schumer. And Kate Upton but she's not a politician and I'm not complaining.
Impeach them NOW!
#MeToo

Damn you are stupid. I am not a member of Congress, thus I have no power to impeach anyone.

What spinning? I cannot help it if you are too stupid to know how impeachment works...but let me tell you it is not a process the general population is involved in.

Ask Bill Clinton.

Impeachment works like this, the Congressional body votes to impeach you, then you and serve the rest of your term.

But if you ask Nixon, you resign before they tar and feather you before they throw you in prison.

Why is it hilarious?

Why is it hilarious?

Impeach them NOW!
#MeToo

Says the Dufus who says people should lose their jobs over accusations.

Tell us more how you’re not a member of Congress, Barney Fife!

Why is it hilarious?

Why is it hilarious?

Impeach them NOW!
#MeToo

I never said that at all. It is always a win when you start to lie about me.

Impeach them NOW!
#MeToo

You said the Lt Gov should be impeached because of the accusations, dumbass liar.

You said the Lt Gov should be impeached because of the accusations, dumbass liar.

With you I can never tell if you are just stupid or very dishonest...maybe you are both.

I never said he should be impeached.

Duh

No we've been watching you monsters destroy people for a long time. It's got to stop, fascist.

Repeating the same will not make it true, traitor.

The accusations are credible. If he wants to pursue it, he can sue the women and recover damages if he's innocent.

He ought to step down.

Why? Let it be investigated and then decide.

The investigation will amount to his word against theirs. They have no reason to lie. Not personal gain. Not a desire for fame. They aren’t politically opposed to him.

Duh

Repeating the same will not make it true, traitor.

Then why do you keep doing it?

The accusations are credible. If he wants to pursue it, he can sue the women and recover damages if he's innocent.

He ought to step down.

Filed under ‘Kavanaugh’
I said the same thing about Kavanaugh. I said two things...I feel things that are done while the person is a minor or during their youth should not in and of themselves be reason for dismissal or denial for a position, the person’s entire record as an adult should be looked at.

In terms of allegations of sexual assault, they are no more or less credible than Ford’s. They should be investigated, and decisions of whether to resign based on that. I have been consistent on that.

How about you?

He ought to step down.

The investigation will amount to his word against theirs. They have no reason to lie. Not personal gain. Not a desire for fame. They aren’t politically opposed to him.
Everyone deserves a fair hearing and a presumption of innocence don’t you think?

He ought to step down.

Filed under ‘Kavanaugh’
I said the same thing about Kavanaugh. I said two things...I feel things that are done while the person is a minor or during their youth should not in and of themselves be reason for dismissal or denial for a position, the person’s entire record as an adult should be looked at.

In terms of allegations of sexual assault, they are no more or less credible than Ford’s. They should be investigated, and decisions of whether to resign based on that. I have been consistent on that.

How about you?

He ought to step down.

Everyone deserves a fair hearing and a presumption of innocence don’t you think?
Believe all women first!

Forum List

Back