Virginia's Lt Gov to be impeached tomorrow

First, she made a public statement. Second, she's agreed to testify.

You morons think women want to become famous by making up sexual assault. That's because you're morons.

She needs proof. You cant just testify and allege things.

She needs nothing but people who believe her at this point. The same goes for him.

Thats not good enough.

Sure it is. Credible accusations are plenty good enough. Watch and see.

So lets consider, someone hates you and decides to allege some horrid stuff about you without proof. Would you be good with that?

What is her motivation?

You mean to tell me that the black guy with an alleged 'jawbreaker' in his pants may fall before the black-face pointy headed white guy?
This kind of screwiness only happens on the Democrat Plantation......:whip:

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax could face articles of impeachment Monday

LMAO! His own party is introducing articles of impeachment....this shit keeps getting more and more hilarious!
Step 1: Make a false headline (To impeach is not the same as trying to impeach.
Step 2: Get lots of positive ratings from USMB conservatives who don't know the headline is fake news.
Step 3: Have egg on your face because the guy trying to impeach Fairfax just postponed the plan because it isn't looking good.

She needs proof. You cant just testify and allege things.

She needs nothing but people who believe her at this point. The same goes for him.

Thats not good enough.

So lets consider, someone hates you and decides to allege some horrid stuff about you without proof. Would you be good with that?

What is her motivation?

What motivation did the stripper have against the duke lacrosse team? They were white and privileged so she then falsely accused them of rape. Thats all it took for a liberal judge to start his activist crusade. He was disbarred for unethical conduct. The accuser went to prison for falsely accusing someone.

LMAO! His own party is introducing articles of impeachment....this shit keeps getting more and more hilarious!
Step 1: Make a false headline (To impeach is not the same as trying to impeach.
Step 2: Get lots of positive ratings from USMB conservatives who don't know the headline is fake news.
Step 3: Have egg on your face because the guy trying to impeach Fairfax just postponed the plan because it isn't looking good.
I don't have any egg on my face. I don't give a shit what Virginia does. That state was ruined when 2 or 3 counties in NoVa got to dictate how the ENTIRE state was run. Much like Illinois,California,New York etc etc. TINY pockets of leftists ruin an entire state,Much like how I feel about anyone living in leftist run states if you still live there ya got nothing to bitch about how its run because you saw it coming and stayed. I am just REALLY glad even after we took a scouting trip there in 2016 we decided not to move there simply because we couldn't find a decently priced rental property and moved to Tennessee instead. HUGE bullet dodged! As far as the leftist lawmaker he was just pressured into not impeaching him,meh whatever. Virginia can keep their racist and rapist ticket for 3 more years...maybe it will help the GOP win again.

Thats not good enough.

What is her motivation?

What motivation did the stripper have against the duke lacrosse team? They were white and privileged so she then falsely accused them of rape. Thats all it took for a liberal judge to start his activist crusade. He was disbarred for unethical conduct. The accuser went to prison for falsely accusing someone.

Yep. That’s correct. Why would a respected college professor lie about this given the consequences?

Idiot.

Why is it hilarious?

It is the politically expedient thing to do.

One, they get rid of a distraction and two they can say they are being consistent with their actions.

If you expected anything different, you have not been paying attention.

Political expedience involves punishing someone for something that hasn't been proven?

This isn't going to look good for the DEMs
Two old white men walk free and the young negro man gets the lynch-mob treatment.........by their own party!

The accusations are credible. If he wants to pursue it, he can sue the women and recover damages if he's innocent.

He ought to step down.

What makes them credible?

Explained already. Pay attention.

Something unproven is credible? Even you call it an accusation.

Yes. A credible accusation. Have mommy look up the words for you.

A credible accusation has more than a claim. Have mommy explain the difference, boy.

The accusations are credible. If he wants to pursue it, he can sue the women and recover damages if he's innocent.

He ought to step down.

A credible accusation has more than a claim. Have mommy explain the difference, boy.

She has more than a claim.

You're the one that called it an accusation. By definition, that means a claim.

What's even more not hilarious is this guy is being rode out of town on a rail over a mere accusation. What happened to proving the crime and due process?

Two credible women, that didn't know each other, telling basically the same story. The dude not denying that he was there but only saying that he didndunutin.

A million time more evidence than the Democrat lynch mob had with Kavanaugh that they went bat shit crazy about.

I personally don't care if the guy whipped out his Alabama Black Snake and said "suck it Baby", or not.

I just think it is hilarious that the filthy Democrats are eating one of their own. Karma Baby!

What's even more not hilarious is this guy is being rode out of town on a rail over a mere accusation. What happened to proving the crime and due process?

Two credible women, that didn't know each other, telling basically the same story. The dude not denying that he was there but only saying that he didndunutin.

A million time more evidence than the Democrat lynch mob had with Kavanaugh that they went bat shit crazy about.

I personally don't care if the guy whipped out his Alabama Black Snake and said "suck it Baby", or not.

I just think it is hilarious that the filthy Democrats are eating one of their own. Karma Baby!
The only thing I disagree with is being forced to resign with no proof and no due process. Be careful of approving that. I despise democrats but still the law should be applied to each of us.

Prove it.

Forum List

Back