Visa to flag Firearm & Ammo purchases

This is a 2A work around. It is Unconstitutional.

The scariest part is the willingness of the credit card companies to just so easily give up data on their customers without a law, a rule, a demand, absolutely nothing. They will just hand it over.

The scariest part is the willingness of the credit card companies to just so easily give up data on their customers without a law, a rule, a demand, absolutely nothing. They will just hand it over.
never had a credit card in my life...what is the point, paying someone to spend your own money is pretty insane

never had a credit card in my life...what is the point, paying someone to spend your own money is pretty insane

Better take some ibuprofen for that muscle you're going to pull patting yourself on the back making sure we all see how much a better of a person you are for no apparent reason.

I only have one and I like it especially for making online orders. And I like I made about 2500 dollars last year in reward points I otherwise wouldn't have had.

This is a popular response but an inadequate solution. Many Americans purchase firearms and firearms parts in particular through online vendors; cash will do us no good there. Further, we firearm owners and prospective new owners should not be forced to dance through special hoops to practice our Second Amendment rights.
C'mon man, firearm parts are not firearms. Also, in most jurisdictions firearms cannot be purchased online. I didn't realize that using cash was jumping through special hoops. I was using it long before I had a CC. As far as I am concerned, cash is still king. Also, there is paypal and venmo that are available to skirt CC use. Go to a gun show and buy what you want with cash.

Better take some ibuprofen for that muscle you're going to pull patting yourself on the back making sure we all see how much a better of a person you are for no apparent reason.

I only have one and I like it especially for making online orders. And I like I made about 2500 dollars last year in reward points I otherwise wouldn't have had.
I do the same. My points come from fuel purchases. I don't use CCs to buy anything that has to do with firearms. We know that the democrats are using these back doors--don't play their game.

Nope, not with digital currency.

Thats coming.

The government wants to track everything you do and take away your rights if you say something wrong.

What if the government sees and email you wrote to your friend that says a man cannot give birth….then the governmwnt freezes you finances.

Very similar what the fascist Trudeau did in Canada by freezing the accounts of the truckers.
You are quite possibly correct, however it remains to be seen. Cash is still king. Now is the time to make your legislators aware that you are watching and want changes. It is far more effective than posting about it on an online forum.

I do the same. My points come from fuel purchases. I don't use CCs to buy anything that has to do with firearms. We know that the democrats are using these back doors--don't play their game.
Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away

Forum List

Back