Visa to flag Firearm & Ammo purchases

I do the same. My points come from fuel purchases. I don't use CCs to buy anything that has to do with firearms. We know that the democrats are using these back doors--don't play their game.

When I bought a new car I had 10k for a down payment. I paid off my card, I maxed out my card for the down payment and then turned around and paid off the card immediately and made a lot of rewards points.

But I still only keep one card and don't let it get out of hand.

But yeah I won't buy anything questionable or gun related on my card. Especially now. Even what little silver eagle dollars I have I bought with cash.

When I bought a new car I had 10k for a down payment. I paid off my card, I maxed out my card for the down payment and then turned around and paid off the card immediately and made a lot of rewards points.

But I still only keep one card and don't let it get out of hand.

But yeah I won't buy anything questionable or gun related on my card. Especially now. Even what little silver eagle dollars I have I bought with cash.
That was a smart move. I only have one myself and I use it the same way but I blew it this year (did a real forehead slap) Heating oil is up and when I refilled I paid cash instead of putting it on my card--that would have been A LOT of points. LOL

Forum List

Back