Visit the third world city known as Los Angeles

My grandparents received nada until social security. My parents got little in my earlier years if anything and used clinics until we were teenagers except for the emergency room. They to did not collect until social security. We are not competing that well anymore and you are plying dumb. The Western Hemisphere with a weakened America is a powder keg. And China is massively expanding its influence now.
In the future You better have money. If you don’t, don’t have kids. If you do, then you decided to trade having money for children.

If you have money and a good job you can afford college for your kids so they can be successful. If you don’t, don’t have kids in America. Otherwise, don’t plan on retiring.

And you see this is true because so few women are having kids. It used to be an affordable thing to do even if you were poor. Today it doesn’t look so attractive.

My brother can afford the best schools for both kids. If you can’t, you shouldn’t have had children.

But this new normal is causing a population problem they say. I say the less people the better. Too many people on the planet already.

In the future You better have money. If you don’t, don’t have kids. If you do, then you decided to trade having money for children.

If you have money and a good job you can afford college for your kids so they can be successful. If you don’t, don’t have kids in America. Otherwise, don’t plan on retiring.

And you see this is true because so few women are having kids. It used to be an affordable thing to do even if you were poor. Today it doesn’t look so attractive.

My brother can afford the best schools for both kids. If you can’t, you shouldn’t have had children.

But this new normal is causing a population problem they say. I say the less people the better. Too many people on the planet already.
So how are Americans supposed to be responsible for copulations going on in India, where the export of their people is taken for granted? Boycott?

Plus, what's the end result of private cops arresting the perpetrators if the DA's office in the county is just going to give them a bench warrant and then let them loose again?
And unless it’s more than $960 value, you can only write a ticket.
Which they tear up in front of you.

In the future, you better have ammunition.
And friends with ammunition.
Who am I going to need ammo for? I live in a middle to upper middle class neighborhood. When poor people riot and loot they do their own neighborhoods.

In the future, you need to chill out. Go to school. Stop watching fox.

You look at this picture and ask - How can this happen in the United States?

This is happens when we not only give up on, but are actively hostile to, things that make societies great.

1642538598086.png

Who am I going to need ammo for? I live in a middle to upper middle class neighborhood. When poor people riot and loot they do their own neighborhoods.

In the future, you need to chill out. Go to school. Stop watching fox.
Obviously, you are misplaced.

The goal should be gated community. Are you envisioning Mad Max?
The paradox is the boycott of psychopaths such as yourself. No gated community can do a thing about that. And if Homo sapiens ever moves to another planet, vetting will obviously remove c.u.n.t.s. such as yourself, if not simply for economic reasons.

California is the poster-child image of the oozing tumor. It must be removed. If not, then boycotted until it suffocates.

Forum List

Back