Viva Trump in Vegas Today!

Donald Trump has created an empire. His kids didn't create it for him. His dad didn't gift it to him. He made his fortune. He didn't start out a billionaire, but he is one several times over today. And that's a good thing, because unlike Hillary he doesn't own anyone "favors".
And you are one nasty creep.
He started out with a share of $300 million.

Give me $75 million and I'll make it grow over 30 years, too.

Because you can't find a manufacturing plant in the US that does clothes anymore. There are some small holdouts in the garment district in LA that make some stuff, and there are the couture shops in New York, but for mass production the manufacturers have almost ALL gone to China. Thanks to regulations that sent them over there which were put in place by progressive leaders.
You're such a shameless fucking liar.

Industry integration and global manufacturing led to many small firms closing for good during the 1970s and 1980s in the United States; during those decades, 95 percent of the looms in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia shut down, and Alabama and Virginia also saw many factories close.
Who are the free-traders - Democrats or Republicans?

Who are the cheap-labor advocates - Democrats or Republicans?

It had nothing to do with regulations.

Wow, you agree with me and then call me a liar. Make up your mind silly boy.
You claimed that regulations caused the textile industry to move overseas. That makes you a fucking liar.

You then made a post that blamed it on the actual causes. For that, I agreed with you.

It's very simple: don't talk out of both sides of your mouth, and don't contradict yourself in the same thread.

No, the stupidity is having free trade with countries who aren't free. NAFTA hurt the US but helped wealthy Mexican and American industrialists. This new deal that Obama is working on, helps China, wealthy American and Asian industrialists, but screws everyone else in the US.

I think it depends how you define "Freedom". Frankly, Mexico is what you Wingnuts want us to be. No workers rights, no enviromental protections, no middle class. Just a lot of poor people willing to work in dangerous factories for shit wages to make a few rich people richer. Same with China.

No, the stupidity is having free trade with countries who aren't free. NAFTA hurt the US but helped wealthy Mexican and American industrialists. This new deal that Obama is working on, helps China, wealthy American and Asian industrialists, but screws everyone else in the US.

I think it depends how you define "Freedom". Frankly, Mexico is what you Wingnuts want us to be. No workers rights, no enviromental protections, no middle class. Just a lot of poor people willing to work in dangerous factories for shit wages to make a few rich people richer. Same with China.

If you think that is what I desire then you have never read a single one of my posts. I desire maximum freedom for the people of the US. You don't. I desire strong controls on multinational corporations. You don't seem to. I desire good paying jobs for everyone. You don't. You seem to want everyone, except for an elite few, to be reduced to living off of the Public Dole. The elite few though, they will certainly live like kings.

Everything you desire has been tried before and the result was a small ruling wealthy elite, a huge class of serfs, and mass graves in abundance.

If you think that is what I desire then you have never read a single one of my posts. I desire maximum freedom for the people of the US. You don't. I desire strong controls on multinational corporations. You don't seem to. I desire good paying jobs for everyone. You don't. You seem to want everyone, except for an elite few, to be reduced to living off of the Public Dole. The elite few though, they will certainly live like kings.

Everything you desire has been tried before and the result was a small ruling wealthy elite, a huge class of serfs, and mass graves in abundance.

why don't you sell the Bircher party line somewhere else, bud.

Frankly, whenever I see a wingnut preach about "Freedom", it usually means the freedom of those with money to abuse those of us without.

The fact you want to roll back environmental regulations I think says it all.

why don't you sell the Bircher party line somewhere else, bud.

Frankly, whenever I see a wingnut preach about "Freedom", it usually means the freedom of those with money to abuse those of us without.

The fact you want to roll back environmental regulations I think says it all.

I want to roll back environmental regs that are useless, or cause more harm than good. The fact that you support the same sort of idiocy that gave us MTBE as a gasoline additive shows me that you're about control and who gives a shit about the results. The facts are that radical environmentalists have caused more environmental harm in the last 20 years than the oil companies have in the last 100 years in the State of California.

That is the reality of your "environmentalism".

I want to roll back environmental regs that are useless, or cause more harm than good. The fact that you support the same sort of idiocy that gave us MTBE as a gasoline additive shows me that you're about control and who gives a shit about the results. The facts are that radical environmentalists have caused more environmental harm in the last 20 years than the oil companies have in the last 100 years in the State of California.

MTBE has nothing to do with manufacturing or factories closing down.

Try again.

MTBE has nothing to do with manufacturing or factories closing down.

Try again.

It has everything to do with the sort of environmental policies YOU endorse.

Piss off and learn something.

I like that he's really rich for a couple of reasons. He's NOT beholden to anyone, and he didn't start out rich. I'd like for him to do the same with the country. We are in debt now. And we are beholden to China.
His answer is:
MADE IN AMERICA

If his answer is MADE IN AMERICA, then why does all his merchandise have MADE IN CHINA written on it?
It's not his fault the politicians have sold America to China! Think!

I like that he's really rich for a couple of reasons. He's NOT beholden to anyone, and he didn't start out rich. I'd like for him to do the same with the country. We are in debt now. And we are beholden to China.
His answer is:
MADE IN AMERICA

If his answer is MADE IN AMERICA, then why does all his merchandise have MADE IN CHINA written on it?

It's his fault that he has his crap made there instead of here.

It has everything to do with the sort of environmental policies YOU endorse.

Piss off and learn something.

You made the statement that unreasonable environmental laws were driving companies out of the US.

Please give me an example of one.

Thanks.

Me, I personally like clean air and clean water.
Do Environmental Regulations Hurt the Economy

"For decades, environmentalists and others on the left have argued that our heavy regulation has actually fueled economic growth - and this argument has only gotten stronger in the last couple of years... Over the past few decades, regulation has transformed the California economy in many ways, but it's not always clear that the result has been positive. Restrictions on oil drilling, for example, have led to less drilling and more environmentally responsible drilling when it occurs - but the reduction in oil production has contributed toward America's ongoing dependence on foreign oil. A net plus? Maybe for somebody like me who lives near the beach, but not necessarily for anybody who drives.

"Similarly air-pollution regulations have cleaned up the air - but they have done so partly by driving 'dirty' industries to Arizona, Nevada and Mexico. The air's cleaner here, but it's not clear that this has had a net benefit either to California's economy or the world's environment.

"Yet you can't dismiss regulation-driven change as a way to stimulate a more innovative and greener economy. Although environmental protection is often airily advertised as a matter of making different personal choices or forcing corporations to be more responsible, the down-and-dirty fact is that it's mostly a matter of capital investment. Removing pollutants from smokestacks means you must install scrubbers. Capturing wind or solar energy means you to have to build and install turbines or solar panels. Reducing overall energy consumption means a whole variety of capital investments, ranging from weatherization to replacing old HVAC systems. Reducing water use means installing drip irrigation - not too hard for the average homeowner, but an enormous cost for the average farmer. Reducing polluted storm-water runoff means building greener storm-water facilities-bioswales instead of culverts, for example. A smokestack or an HVAC system will be replaced sooner or later - but if the private market is left to its own devices, these new capital investments may be no greener or efficient than the old ones...".

The above suggests that much of environmentalism is just mentalism.

His answer is:
MADE IN AMERICA

It's his fault that he has his crap made there instead of here.
You're truly silly.

I want to roll back environmental regs that are useless
Name one.

Anything that wishes to regulate CO2 for one. The EPA is now also attempting to classify private property as wetlands (and thus able to take it over) if the property OWNER has built a pond on their property.

The EPA's dust regulations for farms are stupid beyond belief. They demand that farms lower their dust output to levels not seen in the real world. In other words, if you own a farm you are automatically going to be fined because you can NEVER meet the EPA requirement. It is physically impossible.

The EPA regs for tracking manure are huge time wasters. Figure 15 hours spent for each truckload that is produced. Why?

Or how about the mandate to use a fuel that doesn't even exist? The companies involved still have to pay the fine for not using it?

It truly is a shame you're such a stupid twit.

A Fine for Not Using a Biofuel That Doesn’t Exist

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/10/b...s-for-not-using-unavailable-biofuel.html?_r=0

I want to roll back environmental regs that are useless
Name one.
No, you name one that's a helpful regulation.
That's not how it works. Westwall claimed environmental regulations are useless. It's up to him to explain himself.

Of course he won't. He's not an honest debater.

Maybe you should shut the fuck up and lurk for a while to learn how to debate, noobie wingnut.

Honest? You claim I am not an honest debater when you falsify what I said? Look in the mirror, asshat.

Forum List

Back