Vivek Ramaswamy On Vegetarianism

I'm NOT libertarian, but I also think he's being a little cowardly in his approach to Vegetarianism. If it IS a moral stance (it is) , he should be more willing to educate.

Yeah, I was going to say this in my earlier post... if he's doing it for the reasons he stated, he should be vegan. Dairy is arguably even worse than the meat industry. It could be that he just hasn't looked into things like dairy, eggs, etc. I give people the benefit of the doubt and assume they just aren't aware, because as you know, that info is mostly hidden from the public.

ETA: woops, just re-read your post and realized you were making a different point. Yeah, I agree with you on that. But I'm guessing he doesn't want to come across as preachy or as someone who would force it through the use of govt.

Yeah, I was going to say this in my earlier post... if he's doing it for the reasons he stated, he should be vegan. Dairy is arguably even worse than the meat industry. It could be that he just hasn't looked into things like dairy, eggs, etc. I give people the benefit of the doubt and assume they just aren't aware, because as you know, that info is mostly hidden from the public.

ETA: woops, just re-read your post and realized you were making a different point. Yeah, I agree with you on that. But I'm guessing he doesn't want to come across as preachy or as someone who would force it through the use of govt.
I'm against government force on these issues but for education on a personal level.

Questions they'll never ask Biden:

No fool, that is not what I said. Try critical thinking and analysis before you pounce. My point is that being a vegetatian does not mean that someone is a good person.
Yet you lied in equating him with Hitler. It IS what you said. Hitler was a meat eater. Are you a "good" person?

Forum List

Back