Vivek Ramaswamy On Vegetarianism

One person's comment that I know so many agree with:

I love the fact that Vivek will go pretty much wherever he is invited to. Small and large podcasts, MSM outlets, doesn't matter. He isn't intimidated at all. I believe he will have a future in politics, if the world doesn't end before he gets the chance

I never agree with anyone on everything, but Viveks mind and spirit is entrenched in America and your Forefathers vision. We need many more like him if America is to remain a dominant player on the global stage.

Hitler was also a vegetarian

False. His former chef wrote a book in which she stated that stuffed pigeon, sausages and turtle soup were among his favorite foods. Also, biographer Robert Payne stated that Hitler’s vegetarianism was a myth created by his propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels.

Hitler-Veggie3.jpg

Some claim that he did a vegetarian diet off and on, likely for health reasons, but it wasn't consistent, and it appears to be mostly propaganda to make him look like a good person.

You see nothing like this in the Democrat Party. "We" have the reasoned, independent "youth" while the Dinosaur Party is filled with 80 year olds who can't give up power because there's no one to replace them.

This is just one independent thinker who is part of our "big tent."

I like this man. A LOT. We have so many great candidates on the right side. I don't fully agree with him on the vegetarian issue though. But he's in the right direction

I don't know much about the guy, but he said some very wise things that I wish other people would wake up to. (In regard to eating animals and drinking alcohol.) As someone who doesn't eat meat or drink at all, this makes me respect him and relate to him....at least in those areas. I don't know his views on other issues, but hey, at least on those two things he is absolutely right, iyam. :thup:

I never agree with anyone on everything, but Viveks mind and spirit is entrenched in America and your Forefathers vision. We need many more like him if America is to remain a dominant player on the global stage.
If all immigrants were like him our country would be so much better off

I don't know how many recognize the young looking "kid" interviewing him, but that's Graham Stephan who is worth about 25 million. He has a great YouTube channel.

I don't know much about the guy, but he said some very wise things that I wish other people would wake up to. (In regard to eating animals and drinking alcohol.) As someone who doesn't eat meat or drink at all, this makes me respect him and relate to him....at least in those areas. I don't know his views on other issues, but hey, at least on those two things he is absolutely right, iyam. :thup:

He's been pretty solid across the board. And pretty ballsy standing up to the media's propaganda, I'd add.

And I don't give credit like that so casually.

He's been pretty solid across the board. And pretty ballsy standing up to the media's propaganda, I'd add.

And I don't give credit like that so casually.

If he really is libertarian-minded, then what you said isn't surprising. I'll have to look into his stances on the issues.... as you know, my default is to not trust politicians, haha. But I know that some decent ones do at least try to get elected and make a difference.

Some highlights from one of his debate performances...

Which, I imagine, is why they rigged the so-called qualifiers and booted him from the debates now...

Of course, those highlights really only illustrate his nature. Not so much policy. But you can find his policy positions if you take the time to look.

Don't matter anyway. The electorate, collectively speaking, can't be trusted to elect a statesman. Anyone even remotely falling into that category is deemed ''unelectable'' by the media and most folk just go with the flow.

Last edited:
I'm NOT libertarian, but I also think he's being a little cowardly in his approach to Vegetarianism. If it IS a moral stance (it is) , he should be more willing to educate.

I love how he smacks down douchebag "journalists" trying to play their Democrat baiting game. :auiqs.jpg:
"We" have a whole generation of new blood that the Democrats can't match. It'll be interesting to see if the People choose wisdom or Santa Clause in future elections

Forum List

Back