Vladimir Putin and the Dalai Lama Vindicate Trump: Obama Is Responsible For ISIS, Along With Hillary

well Bush didnt create ISIS !!, does anyone recall the left claiming that BUSH created ISIS during his 8 years?

Obama didn't found ISIL. Neither did Hillary.

The terrorists came into power in the vacuum left over after Saddam was removed. When he was gone, that's when the country fractured and the terrorists arose.

They were armed when the Iraq military (who we were trying to help fight the terrorists) got scared and ran away, leaving behind guns, equipment, and uniforms.

Well, there you have it. There is more damaging emails to come by Wikileaks that should put Hillary away for good, if her seizures don't do it.

Putin and Dalai Lama: Obama Is Responsible for ISIS, Along With Hillary

And a bonus:

FLASHBACK VIDEO=> Barack Obama: "We Are Training ISIL"

We are all in awe of how many yards of Putin's cock you can swallow,
And as usual, the perversion of the deranged liberal comes out. Thanks for revealing your true colors.

Well, there you have it. There is more damaging emails to come by Wikileaks that should put Hillary away for good, if her seizures don't do it.

And a bonus:

Let see:

1. You did multiple threads asking about Clinton health.

2. Then you did a thread promoting your hero David Duke.

3. Now you are claiming President Obama and Hillary Clinton created ISIL..

Now I know you don't care that I consider you to be living proof why I support birth control and everyone that is related to you should be tested to see if they have a branch in your family tree, but damn it boy stop being such a fucking dullard!

The formation of ISIL occur during George W. Bush and yes President Obama failed to realize their threat and allowed them to grow bigger but still he is not at fault for their creation!

Now I know you will skim my response and proclaim I did not blame President Obama for his failure while trying to defend George W. Bush but let be factual had the United States never invaded Iraq, well ISIL would be some unknown group...

So it is voters like you that created ISIL!

And a bonus:

We are all in awe of how many yards of Putin's cock you can swallow,
wow, you really are a creep. stay away from children.
I agree!

And a bonus:

Let see:

1. You did multiple threads asking about Clinton health.

2. Then you did a thread promoting your hero David Duke.

3. Now you are claiming President Obama and Hillary Clinton created ISIL..

Now I know you don't care that I consider you to be living proof why I support birth control and everyone that is related to you should be tested to see if they have a branch in your family tree, but damn it boy stop being such a fucking dullard!

The formation of ISIL occur during George W. Bush and yes President Obama failed to realize their threat and allowed them to grow bigger but still he is not at fault for their creation!

Now I know you will skim my response and proclaim I did not blame President Obama for his failure while trying to defend George W. Bush but let be factual had the United States never invaded Iraq, well ISIL would be some unknown group...

So it is voters like you that created ISIL!
False!
Official documents, top administration officials including Vice President Joe Biden, and vast amounts of evidence show that the Obama administration and Obama’s misnamed “anti-ISIS” coalition were actually responsible for arming, training, and funding ISIS.

Trump Highlights Huge Role of Obama and Hillary in Rise of ISIS - Trump Highlights Huge Role of Obama and Hillary in Rise of ISIS

A newly released Defense Department intelligence report shows that the rise of the savage terror group known as ISIS was actually deliberate policy.

U.S. Intel: Obama Coalition Supported Islamic State in Syria
U.S. Intel: Obama Coalition Supported Islamic State in Syria

And a bonus:

I guess Putin has become a GOP "hero" after all.

No, but he does have his charm:

putin-vs-obama.jpg

This is funny as all get out..................for the past couple of days, both Trump and his surrogates have been doubling down on Obama and Hillary being founders of ISIL.

Hugh Hewett in a radio interview even tried to give him a way out by asking if Trump was referring to the power vacuum left by the American withdrawl, and Trump said no, Obama and Hillary actually founded ISIL.

The really good punchline is that after several days of doubling down, this morning Trump tweets that he was being "sarcastic" when he said those things.

Only trouble is, sarcasm refers to something in a snarky ironic way, meaning that you don't really mean what you say when you say it, because you're being sarcastic.

And.................since Trump was being sarcastic, I guess that means he didn't mean what he said because he was being ironic.

But don't forget...............Trump is highly educated at the best schools and he uses the best words, believe me.

Obama didn't found ISIL. Neither did Hillary.

The terrorists came into power in the vacuum left over after Saddam was removed. When he was gone, that's when the country fractured and the terrorists arose.

They were armed when the Iraq military (who we were trying to help fight the terrorists) got scared and ran away, leaving behind guns, equipment, and uniforms.

ISIS didn't rise until Hillary and Obama were well into their terms. ISIS grew in power in Syria not Iraq. You revisionist history is straight up liberal propaganda.

Forum List

Back