Vladimir Putin has been 'neutralised' by a stealthy coup as rumours about his health and well-being

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Another theory????

The Daily Mail ^
Vladimir Putin is 'alive' but 'neutralised' as shadowy security chiefs stage a stealthy coup in Moscow, it was claimed last night. Former FSB chief Nikolai Patrushev was behind the plot, claimed chairman of the pro-Kremlin national Islamic Committee, Geydar Dzhemal. Snip... 'I think that Putin is neutralised at the moment, but of course, he is alive,' said Dzhemal, seen as a Kremlin loyalist. 'He is under the control of the power-wielding agencies, who have, in my opinion, organised a coup d'etat.' snip.. 'My information is that Patrushev met Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov in Pyatigorsk on 11 March and tempted him...

Many rumours abound. I've heard the one about his girlfriend giving birth as well and him flying to be with her in Sweden or Switzerland.

Latest is he's holed up with a bad cold.

All we know for certain is that Obama first learned about this by reading the morning newspaper

Wow. The birth rumour is really gaining steam.

"More Swiss media confirmed Saturday that Vladimir Putin is the father of a bouncing baby girl, giving the lie to the Kremlin’s determined efforts to deny the story."

Swiss media reveals more about Putin s girlfriend baby New York Post
Are you all atwitter with excitement?

Why the hell would I be excited?

I'd be surprised as all get out if Putin disappeared over the birth of his child.

He doesn't come off as the "in the delivery room" type screaming "push honey push".

Putin would just "will it to come forth" from afar.

After all he's Vlad Putin.

:lol:

Last edited:
Many rumours abound. I've heard the one about his girlfriend giving birth as well and him flying to be with her in Sweden or Switzerland.

Latest is he's holed up with a bad cold.

I heard he is going to run as Hillarys' Vice President. Although, no one could find Hillary to confirm or deny the rumor.

Forum List

Back