Vladimir Putin is dancing with joy!

So the two big things that came out of Europe during Trumps visit he is likely going to pull out of the Paris climate agreement which is non binding by the way and wants the other NATO nations to pay what they said they would how dare he.

One third of the troops killed in Afghanistan were from NATO countries fighting the US's war.
How many US troops have been lost fighting another NATO country's war? The answer is zero.
Why do the deaths of our NATO partners, fighting our war, not count?
The debate was not about the number of troops fighting where or the deaths and no one said there deaths don't count. It was about these nations paying what they said they would so sorry if don't see wanting them to do that as a great sin.

They paid with their country's troops lives, because they had the US's back. But I guess with some people, money "Trumps" human lives. That I believe, is a real sin.
you got numbers?

kiwiman127 is correct.

They also paid with money.

This mess of trump's is going to cost the US a bundle and get us nothing.

You RWNJs need to remember that YOU caused this. YOU did this.
did what, defeated a criminal named hitlery? yep I did that.

The dissolution of the EU and the US run by a madman who'll accept bribes and disband NATO are Putin's greatest dreams.

What "bribes" has Trump accepted?
Isn't this getting sweeter? I mean how fking butt-hurt can one party get that they lost a challenge in an election. They shouldn't run anymore since there will always be the opportunity to lose. butt-hurt libturds sweet to the meat.

The dissolution of the EU and the US run by a madman who'll accept bribes and disband NATO are Putin's greatest dreams.
Bribes, like half a million from a Russian bank? That was Clinton. Silly liberals.

Let's not forget Barry cashed in several million from the banks he helped. Sigh...
Yeah that's why Russia interfered in our election on Clinton's behalf :rolleyes:
they did? where's the proof?

Yes, they did. The RNC allowed the FBI to look into their computers to see if they had been hacked and the RNC made their computers more secure. The DNC refused FBI access, were hacked and then they whined.
nope, there is absolutely, and I mean absolutely, no evidence whatsoever that russia did more than enjoy their lives in the motherland. sorry, but you can't expose one thing that happened. not fking one thing.

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

and?

You have to be a liberal to vote for a guy who demanded we cut and run from Iraq, and who demanded we impeach Bush for lying our way into Iraq.

You have to be a liberal to want to reject NATO and suck up to Russia.

You have to be.

It is the very definition of a liberal.

You dumb shits better wake up and smell the liberal before you end up locked in their cave wondering how the fuck to get out.
so why didn't you vote for him?

This country was never meant to be a progressive....

Actually, that's exactly why it was formed.

Malarkey!

IF our founding fathers meant America to be a progressive nation, our Constitution would have been written in such a manner to specify the responsibilities of the country to do for the citizens. Instead, it is just the opposite, which angered petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama, the Constitution limits what the government can do to the citizens.

The founding premise that 'all men are created equal' used without caveat, during a time where that was in no way reality, shows quite clearly that progress was necessary and expected.

Malarkey!

IF our founding fathers meant America to be a progressive nation, our Constitution would have been written in such a manner to specify the responsibilities of the country to do for the citizens. Instead, it is just the opposite, which angered petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama, the Constitution limits what the government can do to the citizens.

The founding premise that 'all men are created equal' used without caveat, during a time where that was in no way reality, shows quite clearly that progress was necessary and expected.
progressives want to force their shit on everybody... no the country is best without the control freaks that are progressives

Malarkey!

progressives want to force their shit on everybody... no the country is best without the control freaks that are progressives
progressives want to force their shit on everybody...

Yes, like.....'all men are created equal'.

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. We have high confidence in these judgments.

We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him. All three agencies agree with this judgment.
Putin's Pulitzer

Putin did an award-winning investigative journalist's job in exposing to the American people how rotten the DNC and hillary are. But his goal was only to show how hypocritical the pseudo-democracies are for criticizing his own form of government.

Yes, they did. The RNC allowed the FBI to look into their computers to see if they had been hacked and the RNC made their computers more secure. The DNC refused FBI access, were hacked and then they whined.

The NSA says both parties were hacked. But they only released information from democratic sites.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
hillary Had Tried to Turn Russia's Voters Against Putin But Disgusted Them Instead

Since the big shots at the RNC were unwilling to go against the will of the primary voters by dumping Trump, publicizing that wouldn't have helped Putin's goal of exposing how the American governmental system is a fixed oligarchic racket that has no moral authority to criticize his own system.

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. We have high confidence in these judgments.

We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him. All three agencies agree with this judgment.
Putin's Pulitzer

Putin did an award-winning investigative journalist's job in exposing to the American people how rotten the DNC and hillary are. But his goal was only to show how hypocritical the pseudo-democracies are for criticizing his own form of government.

Excellent point good sir! The Democrats were exposed taking money and orders from American billionaire oligarchs, colluding with the media and rigging primaries, paying online trolls and sending thugs to break up Trump rallies.
In other words just what they claim Putin was doing.

Now that "the Donald" in his infinite wisdom went to Europe and trashed 70+ years of US - European relations, economic and military cooperation with Europe is weaker, and Putin is dancing with joy! If Obama or Clinton had done such a thing the GOP would be screaming for their heads, but it's A-OK when the Trumpster does it. Tell us again how smart you are Donald!
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Putin is dancing alright, but the problem is, you have no idea why. The reason he is dancing is the snowflakes are doing exactly what he wanted, creating discord and division in America. You are his puppet and you don't even know it.
Having a guy elected as president, who pissed of women, disabled, immigrants, Muslims, Mexicans, South America, Europe, Asia, the intelligence community, the press,Gold star families, his own wife and probably the Easter Bunny has nothing to do with the current level of discord????
Lol. Such a drama queen. Grow up. Get over it. Many of the people you listed voted for Trump. Of course the illegals and radical Muslims went for Hillary.
Nothing to get over with, my point was the mindblowing spin, to try to put the current day political climate, with liberals. If you elect someone who seems to revel in controversy, who says stuff that point to a failure, not just as a public figure but as an human being, trying to blame the people saying "that's not right", is like blaming an abused spouse for getting hit. My point is that I could have seen myself vote for Romney and McCain, if the alternative was Clinton. Most Democrats I think wouldn't have liked either of them, but they would have accepted it. Trump has made himself unacceptable, by saying what he said and acting the way he does.

Last edited:
My point is that I could have seen myself vote for Romney and McCain, if the alternative was Clinton. Most Democrats I think wouldn't have liked either of them, but they would have accepted it. Trump has made himself unacceptable, by saying what he said and acting the way he does.

Looks to me like he made himself acceptable enough to be elected president. And he did it by "acting the way he does".

Putin's Pulitzer

Excellent point good sir! The Democrats were exposed taking money and orders from American billionaire oligarchs, colluding with the media and rigging primaries, paying online trolls and sending thugs to break up Trump rallies.
In other words just what they claim Putin was doing.
All the News Fit to Spit

All those Worse Than Watergate shenanigans are the Free Press's responsibility to uncover. They should have scooped Putin. It proves that if a Democratic president had done what Nixon did, we never would have read about it in the Washington Post or New York Times.

Forum List

Back