Volcanic News: Al Qaeda leaer of Syrian Rebels calls for attacks inside the US

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Al Qaeda calls for attacks inside United States | Reuters
In an audio speech released online a day after the 12th anniversary of the 9/11 strikes, Zawahri said attacks "by one brother or a few of the brothers" would weaken the U.S. economy by triggering big spending on security, SITE reported.

Western counter-terrorism chiefs have warned that radicalized "lone wolves" who might have had no direct contact with al Qaeda posed as great a risk as those who carried out complex plots like the 9/11 attacks.

"We should bleed America economically by provoking it to continue in its massive expenditure on its security, for the weak point of America is its economy, which has already begun to stagger due to the military and security expenditure," he said.

So is he really the leader of the Syrian insurgency?

» Leader of Syrian Rebel Group Calls For Attacks Inside US Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Ayman al-Zawahri, the leader of Jabhat al-Nusra, which is the primary opposition fighting force in Syria, has called for terror attacks inside the United States.

Al-Zawahri just happens to be the leader of another group you might have heard of….Al-Qaeda.

“Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri urged small-scale attacks inside the United States to “bleed America economically”, adding he hoped eventually to see a more significant strike,” reports Reuters.

That's obama's allies. He wants to help them kill American Christians and save him the hassle of arresting them.

That's obama's allies. He wants to help them kill American Christians and save him the hassle of arresting them.

There's an invention that solves both treason and tyranny from the late 18th century.

guillotine.jpg

The solutions are simple to rid the world of Al Qaeda ilk and keep America and its allies safe.

. Stop all Muslim immigration into the West.
. Deport to Muslim countries any Muslims who are preaching anything resembling hatred/jihad of America and her allies.
. Round up and despatch to Gitmo anyone who is deemed a terrorist.
. Turn into ash all "Al Qaeda strongholds".
. Terrorise the Muslim world until it coughs up every Al Qaeda member, Al Qaeda-linked terrorist org member and sympathiser.

The Reuters story is true, and not "volcanic" - why would anyone be surprised that al Qaeda still wants to attack us?

The part that Alex Jones made up is Ayman al-Zawahri being the "leader" of the Syrian rebels.

The Reuters story is true, and not "volcanic" - why would anyone be surprised that al Qaeda still wants to attack us?

The part that Alex Jones made up is Ayman al-Zawahri being the "leader" of the Syrian rebels.

did AJ really say that al-Zawahri is the leader of all Syrian rebels?

he's such a lying POS.

edit:

The leader of Al Nusra, Abu Mohammad al-Golani, denied the merger but affirmed their allegiance to Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri

Last edited:

I'm always amazed the persecution complex of Christians in America. Is it not enough that every single president has been Christian? In what way is the President wishing ill will among American Christians?

did AJ really say that al-Zawahri is the leader of all Syrian rebels?

he's such a lying POS.

edit:

The leader of Al Nusra, Abu Mohammad al-Golani, denied the merger but affirmed their allegiance to Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri

There isn't a leader of the Syrian resistance because it's not a unified faction. Anyone who claims to be a "leader of the Syrian rebels" is misrepresenting themselves

I'm always amazed the persecution complex of Christians in America. Is it not enough that every single president has been Christian? In what way is the President wishing ill will among American Christians?

I'm amazed that you missed the agenda in that post.

I'm amazed that you missed the agenda in that post.

Well I'm new here so I'm not sure how well trolling is policed/tolerated

Forum List

Back