🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Voter Disenfranchisement in the Democrat Primary

TooTall

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2013
“There will be 2,382 Democrat delegates going to Philadelphia in July, but 712 of them will not be elected. No, they will be anointed. As designated leaders, legislators, governors and others, they qualify simply by title.”

One example of many:

“Wyoming has four super delegates — party elites who are free to cast votes at the convention for whomever they want unbound from the will of their state’s voters. All four of Wyoming’s super delegates announced in January they intend to vote for Hillary Clinton. This means even though Sanders won the state by 12 points, Hillary actually has 11 delegates to 7 for Sanders.”

That looks like voter disenfranchisement to me.

“There will be 2,382 Democrat delegates going to Philadelphia in July, but 712 of them will not be elected. No, they will be anointed. As designated leaders, legislators, governors and others, they qualify simply by title.”

One example of many:

“Wyoming has four super delegates — party elites who are free to cast votes at the convention for whomever they want unbound from the will of their state’s voters. All four of Wyoming’s super delegates announced in January they intend to vote for Hillary Clinton. This means even though Sanders won the state by 12 points, Hillary actually has 11 delegates to 7 for Sanders.”

there is no disenfranchisement, super delegates get to vote ... keep trying.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Last edited:
and while you're at it, look up "GOP unbound delegates" ... then go back to sleep.

One example of many:

Odd that the only ones whining about Democratic disenfranchisement are right wingers. I don't see a left wing outcry.

One example of many:

Wrong.

What it looks like is you're ignorant of the primary process, that political parties are private organizations, and that no one is being "disenfranchised."

One example of many:

Odd that the only ones whining about Democratic disenfranchisement are right wingers. I don't see a left wing outcry.

The LWNJ's are too busy trying to beat Trump.

One example of many:

No need.Trump and RWNJs are beating Trump.

One example of many:

Wrong.

What it looks like is you're ignorant of the primary process, that political parties are private organizations, and that no one is being "disenfranchised."

In Colorado Bernie got 72,115 votes to 49,314 for Hillary and they both got 38 delegates to the 'private' Democrat convention. That looks like 22,801 voters might as well have stayed home. What do you call it?

Last edited:

One example of many:

Have you checked to see who is leading lately?

One example of many:

Have you heard that none of that matters? Everything will be thrown out at the convention, and they will start fresh.

One example of many:

Have you heard that none of that matters? Everything will be thrown out at the convention, and they will start fresh.

If Trump does not get 1237 delegates, that is what will happen. If he does, it is all speculation.

Forum List

Back