Voter Fraud.... Democrats caught on tape in three Cities

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Voter Fraud.... Democrats caught on tape in three Cities..

You cant make this up.. Hidden cameras, placed by poll watchers find massive fraud occurring at polling stations.... These were democrat primary elections... Think it cant happen now?

Source

Last edited:
Seems like the words "Democrats" and "voter fraud" have been synonyms for quite a while.

Philadelphia, Chicago: dead people vote, some people vote 7 or 8 times,...

Guys, no, that lie doesn't work anymore, it was retired last week.

But thanks for trying.

Funny as hell.. DemoRats think this is a lie.. the video was of DEMOCRAT POLL WORKERS

You cant make this up.. Hidden cameras, placed by poll watchers find massive fraud occurring at polling stations.... These were democrat primary elections... Think it cant happen now?

Source

Only 3? Haha you suckaz have no idea. Stay home on election day. Don't waste your time.

Source

Only 3? Haha you suckaz have no idea. Stay home on election day. Don't waste your time.

LOL..

So you know its in every city.. Thanks for sharing..

Source

LOL..

So you know its in every city.. Thanks for sharing..

Of course. That's why no republican has won an election in decades.

I've already voted 8 times in 3 states.
Nice 2 more states and you get some extra drops in the raffle. I'm waiting on confirmation that they received my ballots in my 9th and 10th state.

Well, one of those states was Texas and my boss told me that I get two raffle tickets for every vote. You want in? Better hurry, we're running out of dead people.

I've already voted 8 times in 3 states.
Nice 2 more states and you get some extra drops in the raffle. I'm waiting on confirmation that they received my ballots in my 9th and 10th state.

Well, one of those states was Texas and my boss told me that I get two raffle tickets for every vote. You want in? Better hurry, we're running out of dead people.
Oh man no thanks. You Texas guys are hardcore. Maybe if I was younger. But keep up the good work :clap:

Source

Look at that flag. It's not even an American flag. I've seen this video before, weeks ago. It's about some other country.

I recognized the video. It's the Russian flag you are seeing in the video; not the American flag, not the Pennsylvania flag.
images

The video in the OP is a fake. It is not America. If it were for real, the media would be all over it. Why is Russia so involved in our election? Because they want Trump, because Putin (the crooked dictator of Russia who rigs HIS elections) wants Trump so he can manipulate him.

People who admire Putin are unaware he is an enemy of the West. None of our allies trust him. Trump is so stupid, he will turn our allies against us and work with an enemy who wants to destory America.

Trump supporters are very, very foolish people whose attitude toward Putin, and by connection toward Trump, is un-American, anti-West, and very dangerous. Fools rush in, toward Trump and Putin, and will destroy America.

The women stuffing ballots in the video are Russian women stuffing ballots for Putin.

Forum List

Back