🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Voter fraud is real

Like the 2020 election, there is no evidence of fraud. I know you Trump humpers will wail this to nines but the simple fact is that they fucked up. They weren't ready for ranked choice voting..and a fifth grader could have told you this might be coming. I'm not going to tell you what to think. You've already formed your opinions. Nothing to see here.
Forgive us if we don't ignore the potential for fraud just because you tell us to.
Everybody and their mother's uncle from state election officials to federal officials both Republican and Democrat, 70+ tossed court cases, a lot coming from Trump appointed judges, recounts, audits should have put the matter to bed months ago. But no...it's fraud..because you lemmings say so. :)
Learn the difference between "potential" and "actual" and get back to me.

Ok, just for you. There is always the "potential" for fraud. In the 2020 election, there was no "actual" fraud. Just the "potential" fraud ever present in the malignant brains of the alt-right faithful. BTW, I keep meaning to ask you, how's that Texas secession going? :)

Jack is half right. (must be a lifetime accomplishment!) EVERY election has the potential for fraud; that alone shows the system needs overhauled! But the other side of the coin is that every major election HAS FRAUD, historically proven, the only question being was whether it was enough to change the outcome.

But now Jack is going to insult everyone's intelligence by telling you that in the BIGGEST EVER ELECTION OF ALL TIME, there was ZERO fraud. Nada. Zip. Not even by the Republicans! :uhh: Jack said it---- no ACTUAL FRAUD. How could he know that? That's why Jack has me on IGNORE now because he knows my next question would be how HE knows there was NO fraud in an election with 156 million votes, the most ever, that it even took them weeks just to COUNT the votes; longer than they gave Trump to find the dirt and prosecute the charges.

Electronic voting was supposed to simplify and secure our elections---- the great lie they sold us all. Our elections are so complicated now that it took weeks to count the votes and now it is taking months just to audit one city's machines! Democrats knew and counted on all that to cover their tracks. Then they send in paid hacks like Jack to tell the gullible that 2020 had NO ACTUAL FRAUD.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
intears.gif

Forgive us if we don't ignore the potential for fraud just because you tell us to.
In the 2020 election, there was no "actual" fraud.
Hey Jackoff, is that why 16 years ago, the Carter-Baker Election Commission issued this report on HOW TO FIX ELECTIONS AND STOP FRAUD?

Whaddan asshole.

Hey Jackoff, is that why 16 years ago, the Carter-Baker Election Commission issued this report on HOW TO FIX ELECTIONS AND STOP FRAUD?

Whaddan asshole.
There was no fraud, cuck. Get lost. You're boring me.

Whaddan asshole.
There was no fraud, cuck. Get lost. You're boring me.

You talking ACTUAL fraud, Jack?

Why would Carter-Baker write a seething report on how to FIX fraud if fraud didn't happen in elections, Buttercup?

I don't BORE you, Jack. I just ask you questions you have no legit, credible answers for.

Eric Adams is a Law & Order candidate, so the Ds found a way to knock him down a notch.

Like the 2020 election, there is no evidence of fraud. I know you Trump humpers will wail this to nines but the simple fact is that they fucked up. They weren't ready for ranked choice voting..and a fifth grader could have told you this might be coming. I'm not going to tell you what to think. You've already formed your opinions. Nothing to see here.
Everybody and their mother's uncle from state election officials to federal officials both Republican and Democrat, 70+ tossed court cases, a lot coming from Trump appointed judges, recounts, audits should have put the matter to bed months ago. But no...it's fraud..because you lemmings say so. :)
All you have is people in power saying there was no fraud. That means nothing. They have 0 credibility.
Which means you are only whining and bitching because your beloved Trump is a one and done President.

Ok, just for you. There is always the "potential" for fraud. In the 2020 election, there was no "actual" fraud. Just the "potential" fraud ever present in the malignant brains of the alt-right faithful. BTW, I keep meaning to ask you, how's that Texas secession going? :)

All you have is people in power saying there was no fraud. That means nothing. They have 0 credibility.
Which means you are only whining and bitching because your beloved Trump is a one and done President.
We'll see.

We'll see.
Oh that's right he will be reinstated in August. I guess after August you will be claiming he is coming back as Santa Claus.

We'll see.
Oh that's right he will be reinstated in August. I guess after August you will be claiming he is coming back as Santa Claus.
I never said that, but you are not capable of paying attention. Next.

We'll see.
I never said that, but you are not capable of paying attention. Next.
No just the other fools who think the election was stolen.

It's not like this was only brought up when Trump lost. This was brought up before the election. Not by republicans, but by computer experts.

August 2019 court ruling that GA's voting machines are antiquated and easy targets for attack.

Ok, let me make sure I understand this from the entire linked article. To test the system the elections officials ran several practice counts. This allowed them to find any bugs and eliminate them before Election Day. So far, so good. Testing a system before it is actually needed makes perfect sense.

After the last test, the people in charge were so busy opening the bottles of whatever they were drinking to celebrate, they forgot to clear the test vote results.

Ok, oversight, mistake. I can live with that. People are human, we make mistakes. I am rarely unforgiving for a mistake. Providing the mistake is located, and fixed as soon as possible.

The election officials entered the actual vote information into the system, and published the results. Then they discovered the mistake and the previous election results were still in the system. They pulled down the erroneous information, admitted the mistake, and fixed it giving the proper totals as soon as possible.

Ok, that sounds like a reasonable and rational adult reaction. I am reminded of the construction of the Lunar Lander for the Apollo Mission. An Engineer made a mistake in his math, and the resulting constructed system was not able to endure the testing. The engineer found the problem and immediately went to his boss and told him what had happened.

It was a mistake. No intent to sabotage the Apollo program. A simple mistake. He did the right thing, admitting the mistake and taking responsibility for it.

The Election officials did the same thing. They found the mistake in short order, admitted the mistake, and set it right as soon as possible. That is exactly what we expect as people.

I am not seeing an attempt at Fraud. And incompetence sounds a little harsh. It didn’t take them a year to find the mistake, they found it in very short order. Probably double checking their numbers by hand.

Either way, this isn’t Fraud. If it was Fraud you wouldn’t admit it. You certainly wouldn’t fix it the same night.

I remember that, you posted it in another thread as proof. I spent hours going over the included references. Not one of them bore any fruit. They had all been disproven. Has the database been updated to indicate every claim in there was disproven? I’m betting it never will.

Trump is right again.

"Gen. Milley ought to resign, and be replaced with someone who is actually willing to defend our Military from the Leftist Radicals who hate our Country and our Flag," Trump said.

He referred to Milley speaking out after reports suggested the National Guard and police removed Black Lives Matter protesters from Lafayette Square so the 45th president could pose for a photograph, saying he should not have been present in an "environment created a perception of the military involved in domestic politics."

Forum List

Back