Voter Fraud Lawsuit Hits Hillary’s Campaign: ‘They’re Nailed

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Radar Online ^ | Jun 13, 2016 | Radar Staff

just days after Hillary Clinton became the presumptive Democratic nominee, a new lawsuit has alleged she won the primaries by rigging the votes! ...in “eleven states besides California, there has been noted a significant difference between the Edison Research exit polls and the electronic vote totals..

You realize that the DNC could mow down republicans, at the voting booths in broad daylight; and they'd still claim a legit victory right? We know they are crooked. They know they are crooked. And we both know they are smug as fuck, because the only ones who could do any thing about it, are in on it. The fox runs the hen house as of now...

just days after Hillary Clinton became the presumptive Democratic nominee, a new lawsuit has alleged she won the primaries by rigging the votes! ...in “eleven states besides California, there has been noted a significant difference between the Edison Research exit polls and the electronic vote totals..

That article is from June as you posted. It's old news. I doubt anything's going to be done about it. I can't tell you much happier I'd be if the election was Bernie vs. Trump instead of Hillary vs. Trump.

Problem is though, that she is a Clinton and no one is going to cross the Clinton Crime Syndicate, not even the FBI.

upload_2016-10-15_3-43-13.png

Many women who were sexually assaulted by Bill Cosby didn't come forward until other women had come forward as well. Here's an excerpt from a good article on the subject:
Tom Tremblay has spent decades advocating for the prevention of sexual assault and domestic violence, first as a police officer in Vermont and now as a consultant. Much of his work focuses on how to improve law enforcement practices to make it easier for victims of sexual assault to come forward and report crimes.

The fact that it took some women decades to report Donald Trump’s alleged sexual misconduct doesn’t surprise him at all.

“Victims may wait days, weeks, months, years, decades,” he says. “When one victim comes forward, it’s not at all uncommon to see other victims come forward, who are thinking, ‘Well, they came forward; now it’s not just my word.’ And then we see the next victim says the same thing.”

Victims wait to report assault, Tremblay says, because of the power dynamics often at play in these crimes.

“Oftentimes [power and control are] purposefully leveraged during the assault and afterward, with things like, ‘Nobody is going to believe you, I’m an important person in the community,’” he says.

Sarah Kliff
What do we know about how victims of sexual assault do and don’t decide to speak publicly about the sexual violence they’ve experienced?

Tom Tremblay
We know from research and our own experience that sexual assault and rape are the most underreported crimes. And part of the reason they’re underreported is that victims are concerned about whether they’re going to be believed or not. That prevents a lot of folks from coming forward, as well as the trauma of the experience.

So we see this delayed reporting in many instances, because victims are so traumatized. For one, it’s hard for them to believe that this happened to them. Two, they don’t want to acknowledge that they’ve in fact been a victim. It’s often someone the victim knows and trusts.

The most common thing you hear, and the most common thing you see in the research, is that victims don’t think they’re going to be believed or supported...

Source: A cop who’s spent 30 years fighting sexual assault explains why victims often wait to come forward

They didn't come forward the month he was going to win an Oscar... No ones buying that tripe.

They didn't come forward the month he was going to win an Oscar... No ones buying that tripe.
No, they are not, not even the Democrats who are simply knowingly lying to promote their candidate.

The fascinating thing to me is that a rapist enabling, rape report suppressing, woman threatening and bullying person like Hillary Clinton has been all these years has the nerve to accuse someone else of being unfit to be President because he said the word "pussy" 12 years ago in what was thought to be a private conversation.

That Democrats still defend her despite the obvious hypocrisy is just the standard lying hack behavior that they have been engaged in since Bill was preying on the White House staff.

But will America buy into that nonsense? Only the same gullible idiots that have believed all the other Clinton "public position" lies while her "private position" has been shown in what she has done.

If Hillary Clinton becomes President women will see their rights and protections become nullified through the same kind of "Extremist irrelevance" that has hit the black and Latino communities, where much is promised and delivered to the left-wing extremists and the fake leadership of these communities, but the average person sees crime go up, poverty go up, unemployment go up, violence go up, control of their schools being handed over to degenerates going up, etc.

That article is from June as you posted. It's old news.
Meanwhile you Dems run your chops about some locker room talk from TWELVE YEARS AGO, lol.

The blatant hypocrisy of Democrats is just fascinating sociopathic behavior.

That article is from June as you posted. It's old news.
Meanwhile you Dems run your chops about some locker room talk from TWELVE YEARS AGO, lol.

You think it's just Dems that are sickened by Trump?
Fox's Dana Perino Calls Out Trump's Defenders: After 20 Years of Defending These Guys, I’m Done (VIDEO) - FreakOutNation

Personally, I think Trevor Noah really nailed it:

And finally, for those who just want a straight to the point pic that encapsulates the gist of what Trevor said...
14731231_1271564559603262_5523667984610234207_n.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back