voter fraud rampant

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
it took millions of votes border to border, coast to coast for the Republicans to win a majority House and Senate Congress using our long time approved voting system.

so bitch about voter fraud now .... PLEASE bitch about voter fraud and how it put you in power.

ready
set
GO !

not all districts are created equal, though. if you have any cause for concern if republicans are rigging elections, then by all means, tell us. we know the word ''gerrymandering'' triggers emotions in you, so let's see those emotions. hell, in my district, out of all items on the ballot, only two democratic names appear. in fact, most of them, local offices and whatnot, there's only one option. who do you want to vote for sheriff, pick one: The Republicans. so, be thankful that president trump is bringing these kinds of issues to fore, maybe everyone involved in the system, both parties and even third parties, can start doing things right for a change.

not all districts are created equal, though. if you have any cause for concern if republicans are rigging elections, then by all means, tell us. we know the word ''gerrymandering'' triggers emotions in you, so let's see those emotions. hell, in my district, out of all items on the ballot, only two democratic names appear. in fact, most of them, local offices and whatnot, there's only one option. who do you want to vote for sheriff, pick one: The Republicans. so, be thankful that president trump is bringing these kinds of issues to fore, maybe everyone involved in the system, both parties and even third parties, can start doing things right for a change.

pointless rhetoric

why in hell didn't the Dems put themselves in full power during the mid terms?

they didn't want to control congress

or there's not enough voter fraud taking place to make a damn bit of difference ...

pick one.

come on shit heads, tell everyone how voter fraud rigged the system and gave you a majority congress ...

hell, thats got to be it

exactly what I thought ...

dead silence

fitting for a dead cause ...

before the thread makes it to page two, and vanishes to the archives, I just wanted to check and see if there were any RW's with balls big enough to step up an admit to their hypocrisy..

56 minutes later .. nothing.

am I surprised or what.

Forum List

Back