Voter ID and driver's license office closures black-out Alabama's Black Belt

Several things going on:

1. Voter ID requirement.
2. Making ID harder to get.
3. Limiting the number of polling stations and shortening the time to vote.

These are deliberate attempts to disenfranchise democracy.

Dont interrupt them they are concentrating now on their drive time to and from DMV's to compare with people who dont drive at all.

Disconnect in action
Wah wah wah.......If one wants to obtain an ID badly enough, they will find a way to get it done. No excuses. No crying.

Of course they will, what is this Theater of the Obvious?
Then you've nothing to complain about.

Several things going on:

1. Voter ID requirement.

Dont interrupt them they are concentrating now on their drive time to and from DMV's to compare with people who dont drive at all.

Disconnect in action
What are they, a hermit? They don't have any friends or family that drive?

So when I say you cant drive to the DMV without a license your response is about friendships?

Several things going on:

1. Voter ID requirement.

trying to recharge the non rechargeable battery on this POS thread?

The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency's website says their office at the Clarke County Courthouse is still open, but soon a lot of others nearby won't be. On Wednesday, the agency announced that it would close 31 offices throughout the state, leaving 29 counties without a place where 16-year-olds can take a driver's test, whether they pass on the first try or not.

That's an inconvenience.

But there's something bigger happening here.

In 2011, Alabama lawmakers approved the state's voter ID law, making it illegal to vote in Alabama without a government-issued photo ID.

For most folks, that's a driver's license.

A student ID and a passport will work. Schools provide student IDs and the post office provides passports.

If no one is paying taxes how can they pay government employees?

I have always had to drive 20 miles to the dmv. And I don't live in a rural area.

When I lived on the other side of town, I had to drive at least 20 minutes to get to BMV. Now I moved to place where one is in the center of town.

But seriously, people demand government supply a service.... government doesn't have infinite funds, and Alabama is one of the poorest states.... and then they act like the lack of unlimited services is a conspiracy to keep black people down?

The largest city is Birmingham. 73% black. You are telling me there are no DMVs in Birmingham? Or Montgomery? 53% black. Or Mobile, or Tuscaloosa, or Huntsville??

Just did a google maps search for DMV in Birmingham Alabama. Sure looks like quite a few there.

These people..... Just make up whatever moronic crap they can.

So you're experience here is that you googled and it looks like a bunch there. Welp, thats the end of that debate. :rofl:
What happens when the government goes paperless? The negros will have to get an I'd to get a bank account, so they can have their welfare check directly deposited. Oh the horror, but it will stop global warming. Lol

Several things going on:

1. Voter ID requirement.

Disconnect in action
Wah wah wah.......If one wants to obtain an ID badly enough, they will find a way to get it done. No excuses. No crying.

I'm talking about driving to the DMV and comparing that to people who dont drive. Keep up bro

The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency's website says their office at the Clarke County Courthouse is still open, but soon a lot of others nearby won't be. On Wednesday, the agency announced that it would close 31 offices throughout the state, leaving 29 counties without a place where 16-year-olds can take a driver's test, whether they pass on the first try or not.
That's an inconvenience.
In 2011, Alabama lawmakers approved the state's voter ID law, making it illegal to vote in Alabama without a government-issued photo ID.
You are mindless, bigoted, partisan hack, to an exceptional and extraordinary degree.
Here's the list of BMV offices in AL. Note that while some are closed for DL services, none of them are closed for state ID services.
State of Alabama Law Enforcement Agency

MOST of them are closed for DL services....How can you tell if they offer state ID services when its not listed?
Pick up the phone?.....lolok, if anyone is too self defeated to find away to get an ID so they can vote, that is THEIR problem...

That's an inconvenience.

A student ID and a passport will work. Schools provide student IDs and the post office provides passports.

I have always had to drive 20 miles to the dmv. And I don't live in a rural area.

When I lived on the other side of town, I had to drive at least 20 minutes to get to BMV. Now I moved to place where one is in the center of town.

But seriously, people demand government supply a service.... government doesn't have infinite funds, and Alabama is one of the poorest states.... and then they act like the lack of unlimited services is a conspiracy to keep black people down?

The largest city is Birmingham. 73% black. You are telling me there are no DMVs in Birmingham? Or Montgomery? 53% black. Or Mobile, or Tuscaloosa, or Huntsville??

Just did a google maps search for DMV in Birmingham Alabama. Sure looks like quite a few there.

So you're experience here is that you googled and it looks like a bunch there. Welp, thats the end of that debate. :rofl:
What happens when the government goes paperless?

Uh, they'll use less paper.

Several things going on:

1. Voter ID requirement.

Disconnect in action

So when I say you cant drive to the DMV without a license your response is about friendships?
Well nobody's born with a license, I had to get a ride to get mine, and I also had to borrow their car to take the test. Guess what, I survived!

That's an inconvenience.
You are mindless, bigoted, partisan hack, to an exceptional and extraordinary degree.
Here's the list of BMV offices in AL. Note that while some are closed for DL services, none of them are closed for state ID services.
State of Alabama Law Enforcement Agency

MOST of them are closed for DL services....How can you tell if they offer state ID services when its not listed?
Pick up the phone?.....lolok, if anyone is too self defeated to find away to get an ID so they can vote, that is THEIR problem...

I asked M14 how he can tell. I cant hold you hand here buddy

Several things going on:

1. Voter ID requirement.

Disconnect in action

Well nobody's born with a license, I had to get a ride to get mine, and I also had to borrow their car to take the test. Guess what, I survived!

Whoa, slow down...No one is born with a license you said? Are you serious?

Several things going on:

1. Voter ID requirement.

Disconnect in action

Wait... I have to get off my ass and go GET the license?
Discrimination! Racism! Homophobia!

Some here would never make it where I lived in Alaska. 80miles from Fairbanks. in winter had to go once a month at 50 below zero for groceries. 160 MILES ROUND TRIP

and they're whining over a DMV closing and that means the end of the world

I can't take wussies

:lol:

Yeah, you're so tough that two boys holding hands just ruins your whole existence.
non sequitur.....Take your agenda elsewhere.

Some here would never make it where I lived in Alaska. 80miles from Fairbanks. in winter had to go once a month at 50 below zero for groceries. 160 MILES ROUND TRIP

I can't take wussies
If the rest of the country lived in the same conditions, then they would adapt their lifestyle accordingly. It has nothing to do with wussiness.

It's called civilization.
We ALL live with inconvenience. Its a fact of life.

these people would have never survived the 1800-early1900's
sheesh
In the 1800's blacks had to be owned by white people to survive. Now the democrat party owns them.

I can't take wussies
If the rest of the country lived in the same conditions, then they would adapt their lifestyle accordingly. It has nothing to do with wussiness.
sheesh
In the 1800's blacks had to be owned by white people to survive. Now the democrat party owns them.
Generational dependency = generational voter base.

That's an inconvenience.

are you really shocked?

That's an inconvenience.

Then the blacks will need an I'd to get a bank account to receive their welfare checks. So if they need an id to do their part for global warming, you don't care?

I can't take wussies
sheesh
Generational dependency = generational voter base.

you can't say disgusting things about people like the rightwingnut bigot brigade and then expect them to vote for you.

it's like the old expression... "you can't call a girl ugly and expect her to go with you to the prom".

Then the blacks will need an I'd to get a bank account to receive their welfare checks. So if they need an id to do their part for global warming, you don't care?

the majority of people on welfare are white single mothers....

who are probably as bigoted as you are.

Several things going on:

1. Voter ID requirement.

Disconnect in action

I'm talking about driving to the DMV and comparing that to people who dont drive. Keep up bro
They can find a ride.....Simple. Again, if voting is so freaking important, one finds a way to get the proper documents. That's life.

Forum List

Back