Voter ID blankets the old South

The New South is gravely concerned about the potential for voter fraud and is taking steps; including, guaranteeing that every US Citizen who is over 18 and that is not a felon has a voter ID card.... Hardly analogous to Jim Crow Laws.
Actual voter fraud occurs 0.0006% of the time.

Spending time and money to prevent that, is like building an A-frame roof in the middle of the desert, because your worried about snow loads.

A third of voters in the state without photo ID are African-American.

Yep. And that's precisely why the Republican politicians are pushing for voter ID laws. They actually have most of the inbred morons that vote for them thinking its to stop illegal aliens from voting. The rest of them just don't care if eligible voters can vote or not.

As long as getting the card is not onerous or costs a fee, then there is no problem for anybody.

Yep. And that's precisely why the Republican politicians are pushing for voter ID laws. They actually have most of the inbred morons that vote for them thinking its to stop illegal aliens from voting. The rest of them just don't care if eligible voters can vote or not.

That's why gov. Haley made sure if anyone didin't have a ride or the money for an id. They could get both for free. So whats your excuse now?

Take a peak at this map and tell me again how this applies only to the south, more northern states have the more strict ID laws than the south.

Voter ID: State Requirements

I find it amazing how the one stupid bitch in your link could afford to get herself arrested and take off her precious minimum wage job but claims she can't afford an ID. Give me a freaking break!!!!

Who is going to risk a $5,000. fine and prison time to cast a vote?

I don't know how about asking the gal in OH that voted twice just for herself and 4 for others.

Tell me, how do you enforce those laws with virtually no way to check if the voter was proper? Just take peoples word for it?

Who is going to risk a $5,000. fine and prison time to cast a vote?

I don't know how about asking the gal in OH that voted twice just for herself and 4 for others.

Tell me, how do you enforce those laws with virtually no way to check if the voter was proper? Just take peoples word for it?

Therein lies the problem. The left is always asking for proof that there is a problem however you can’t point to convictions because the anonymous voting system makes that nigh impossible. The fact is, there is zero chance that you are going to get caught if you vote for others.

The proof lies in the reports of Mickey Mouse voting, dead people voting and vote tallies coming in that are larger than the number of registered votes. Some of that is from other problems, some simple mistakes but then there are going to be some that are from people voting in the names of others.

(R) Admits Voter ID Laws About Helping Romney Win Election

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o32tF-S6K60](R) Admits Voter ID Laws About Helping Romney Win Election - YouTube[/ame]

That video happens to be correct. That particular law in that particular state was intended to violate the process of voting and was thrown out by the court, which led to that state going to the other party.

(1) There is no widespread voting fraud, and (2) a voter ID law that is not onerous or costs a fee is lawful.

Now the two sides' :asshole:s can shut the :fu:

Last edited:

Yep and that shows just how inept you are at math, if a third are black that means two thirds aren't. So your discrimination theory doesn't wash. But why let facts get in the way of a good story.

You sure do like to throw out unsupported stats.
Unsupported?

Between 200[0] and 2010 there were 649 million votes cast in general elections and 13 cases of in-person voter impersonation.
13 cases out of 649,000,000 votes cast, were convicted of actual voter fraud.

Do the math!

Really, just 13, that's bull shit. There have been more than 50 convictions in TX alone in recent years.

"In Texas, evidence of voter fraud abounds. In recent years, my office has secured more than 50 voter fraud convictions. Those include a woman who voted in place of her dead mother, a political operative who cast ballots for two people, and a city councilmember who registered foreign nationals to vote in an election decided by 19 votes. Voter fraud is hard to detect, so cases like these are just the tip of the iceberg."

In Texas, evidence of voter fraud abounds ? USATODAY.com

Sounds like a third of the population needs to get their shit together. Or the liberals need to quit lying about who has trouble getting ID.

How exactly do these minorities obtain jobs or welfare without ID? How does the pollster even know how many people do not have an ID? I had to show my ID when I got my cell phone and it's not easy getting a landline without ID. I had to show my ID to buy a house and used to show it to rent. So, where do these people without IDs live and how do they acquire the basic necessities of life without an ID?

The only ones who would face problems are illegals and they shouldn't be voting anyway.

So, if a person has no valid ID and they drive a car, rent or own a home, have a bank account, write checks at stores or receive welfare, then arrest them for using a stolen identity because they cannot do any of the above without ID.

Funny that the liberals claim there are people who are so ignorant, they can't do the simplest of tasks. And instead of telling people to get it together, the liberals cater to them and more or less encourage them to stay dysfunctional.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back