Voter ID blankets the old South

Outright false.

This has been addressed and so far you have refused to acknowledge it. The FACT is that there is zero barriers in place to prevent voter fraud and prosecute it after the fact. How do you suppose that voter fraud would have a grater number of convictions when there is no ID takes, no picture taken, no questions asked, no survalance of the act, no evidence after the fact that there was an illegal vote cast and all around NOTHING to use to try and discover the identity of the fraudulent voter.

Simply put, voter fraud has an extremely low conviction rate because we do nothing to actually prosecute and stop that fraud. Those that are caught are the flukes.
No, it's because voter fraud rarely occurs.

Every major report on this issue has come to the same conclusion.

Outright false.

This has been addressed and so far you have refused to acknowledge it. The FACT is that there is zero barriers in place to prevent voter fraud and prosecute it after the fact. How do you suppose that voter fraud would have a grater number of convictions when there is no ID takes, no picture taken, no questions asked, no survalance of the act, no evidence after the fact that there was an illegal vote cast and all around NOTHING to use to try and discover the identity of the fraudulent voter.

Simply put, voter fraud has an extremely low conviction rate because we do nothing to actually prosecute and stop that fraud. Those that are caught are the flukes.
No, it's because voter fraud rarely occurs.

Every major report on this issue has come to the same conclusion.

Just so, but having voter ID is a good thing. Let's make it free and without obstacle to obtain.

In and of itself, the problem there were the local officials not the system.

Once again "(1) Voter ID is something I approve of, as long as (2) the former attempts to make it suppressive in terms of fees and obstacles are eliminated as required by the courts."

We in the GOP have to make sure our crooks who debase the voting system are handled as harshly as the Dem crooks trying to do it.

BS, the system gave him the confidence to think he could get away with it.

Show where he said the system gave him the confidence.

Ludicrous comment by a far right reactionary: can't trust them.

Your a fucking idiot, do you really think that ass hole would have recruited foreign nationals to register to vote if he knew they would be required to have an ID which they would have to provide proof of citizenship to get in order to vote? Don't give me that ludicrous comment bullshit because it's the system that opens the door for that kind of behavior.

Yep, your dear leader and his lackey holder. The supreme court has already said voter ID is constutituional, why don't the commies give it up already?
First off, he's "our" leader. He's the leader of "our" country. Secondly, he's not a liberal President, nor does his Administration policies follow liberal values. He doesn't have one liberal in his cabinet, but he did have a neocon SoD. And because of that, I withdrew my support for him almost 4 years ago.

In contrast, your side stayed with the previous prick until he became a lame duck. It didn't matter how un-American his policies were or how much harm he did to the country, not one of you voiced your dissent for 7-1/2 years.

Thirdly, you're right, SCOTUS did say it was Constitutional. They also admitted they ruled in favor of voter ID in spite of the fact there wasn't any evidence it was a problem.

And finally, do you think an American, try's to force others to think like him. Because only a "commie" would disagree with you?

BS, the system gave him the confidence to think he could get away with it.

Show where he said the system gave him the confidence.

Ludicrous comment by a far right reactionary: can't trust them.

Your a fucking idiot, do you really think that ass hole would have recruited foreign nationals to register to vote if he knew they would be required to have an ID which they would have to provide proof of citizenship to get in order to vote? Don't give me that ludicrous comment bullshit because it's the system that opens the door for that kind of behavior.

Your ludicrousness is fun to behold as you run around with your hair on fire.

If that were the case, we would have hundreds of officials from both parties rounding up illegals to vote.

Didn't happen, won't happen, simple aberration. No cause for voter ID.

However, I do believe that Voter ID should be in place as long as the process of getting one is free and not onerous.

You bitch about something you could care less about, HYPOCRITE MUCH?
I'm bitching about people making a big deal over nothing.

Yep, your dear leader and his lackey holder. The supreme court has already said voter ID is constutituional, why don't the commies give it up already?

Voter ID is legal AS LONG AS (1) it is free and (2) the process of getting one is not onerous.

BHO is Your President, OKTexas, he is Our President, and you would be as much a commie as BHO> STOP THE SILLINESS>

The Jimmeh himself and his Institute believe in voter ID. World wide people are expected to have identification to vote.

Only insane left wingers believe that one should have the right to vote without identification. Oh and Democrats who think American blacks a freaking too stupid to obtain identification.

What a disservice to the black community!

Geeze louise check this out. A First Nation tribe can handle getting their people registered.

One Cherokee, One Vote … With Valid ID, Just like Post-Apartheid South Africa Requires

Who knew Cherokees+Elections could be trending hot regarding election integrity this year. The Carter Center, perhaps the most prestigious of the international election monitoring groups, founded by former President Jimmy Carter and former First Lady Rosalynn Carter, with 91 election monitoring experiences in 36 countries, which provides independent expert inspections of the integrity of voter registration and voting protocols around the world, recommended in 1999 that Cherokee voters provide Photo Identification to enhance trust in “the elections process of the Cherokee Nation.”

Cherokees, being dispersed through many states, need a reliable yet simple election protocol to capture as many legitimate blood-line Cherokees as determined by “Blue Card” tribal registration to vote, while barring opportunistic folks who just claim they are Cherokee without any proof, from voting in important Cherokee Nation elections.

http://sonoranalliance.com/2012/06/...st-like-post-apartheid-south-africa-requires/

Last edited:
Zambians can handle voter ID. I mean holy toledo third world countries demand voter ID if you're going to get the Jimmeh's people to oversee your election.

E voter cards in Zambia but you don't need identification in America?

The Carter Center, noted in their Executive Summary of the October 31, 1991 National Elections in Zambia, this approving observation about the Zambia elections:

“On October 31, 1991, Zambia elected a new president and 150-member National Assembly in the nation’s first multiparty elections since 1968 … a four-month comprehensive election monitoring effort of the Zambia Voting Observation Team (Z-Vote), the Carter Center of Emory University and the National Democratic Institute for International Affairs (NDI) organized a 40-member international observer delegation for the elections …The delegation’s principal findings … are as follows …”

E. Voter Cards
The electoral law required only that a prospective voter be listed on the electoral roll and be properly identified. To ensure that only eligible voters cast ballots, however, the Electoral Commission, as in previous elections, promulgated regulations providing additional safeguards: voters were required to produce both national identity and voter registration cards and to have their thumbs marked with indelible ink.”

http://sonoranalliance.com/2012/06/...st-like-post-apartheid-south-africa-requires/

The far right reactionaries want national and state IDs.

That's a switch. Darn right wing progressive statists.

Because you are no more conservative than me, TD. I have always thought we should have voter ID, but I remember the far righties going "No, fascist America is upon us, no, the commies are going to get us, no, no, no."

And now they want national and state IDs: damn right wing statist progressives. :lol:

The Jimmeh himself and his Institute believe in voter ID. World wide people are expected to have identification to vote.

Only insane left wingers believe that one should have the right to vote without identification. Oh and Democrats who think American blacks a freaking too stupid to obtain identification.

What a disservice to the black community!

Geeze louise check this out. A First Nation tribe can handle getting their people registered.

One Cherokee, One Vote … With Valid ID, Just like Post-Apartheid South Africa Requires

Who knew Cherokees+Elections could be trending hot regarding election integrity this year. The Carter Center, perhaps the most prestigious of the international election monitoring groups, founded by former President Jimmy Carter and former First Lady Rosalynn Carter, with 91 election monitoring experiences in 36 countries, which provides independent expert inspections of the integrity of voter registration and voting protocols around the world, recommended in 1999 that Cherokee voters provide Photo Identification to enhance trust in “the elections process of the Cherokee Nation.”

Cherokees, being dispersed through many states, need a reliable yet simple election protocol to capture as many legitimate blood-line Cherokees as determined by “Blue Card” tribal registration to vote, while barring opportunistic folks who just claim they are Cherokee without any proof, from voting in important Cherokee Nation elections.

Just stop with the other nations or other places that require it. I do not want t emulate any of those nations. To do so would be silly. America does not need voter ID because places in Africa need it the same way that America does not need to take away rights that we have and Africans do not enjoy.

Instead, we need voter ID because it makes sense in our nation and circumstance. I don’t care who has and does not have voter ID laws. All I care about is our laws and what they should be.

The far right reactionaries want national and state IDs.

That's a switch. Darn right wing progressive statists.

You can't fix tomorrow worrying about yesterday

Well.. maybe your right.. It's ridiculous to demand ID's from voters who vote for a candidate with no birth certificate

-Geaux

Last edited:

Forum List

Back