Voter manipulation. Russia or MSM?

Trump IS a clown...we agree on that. Hillary is a criminal. We don't agree on that, which makes you a sap.

well, yeah, you see,

When you spend 25 years investigating her for criminal conduct and spend 100 million dollars or more trying to prove she broke a law, and the worst thing you can come up with was 'She got emails on the wrong email account, which may not even be a crime", your claim that she's a "criminal" falls a bit hollow.

Now, she was an awful candidate, she ran two terrible campaigns, and she wouldn't be where she is if she wasn't married to who she was married to.

These guys still bring up Hillary for an excuse...but it looks like you disliked her and so did I..

Trump IS a clown...we agree on that. Hillary is a criminal. We don't agree on that, which makes you a sap.

well, yeah, you see,

When you spend 25 years investigating her for criminal conduct and spend 100 million dollars or more trying to prove she broke a law, and the worst thing you can come up with was 'She got emails on the wrong email account, which may not even be a crime", your claim that she's a "criminal" falls a bit hollow.

Now, she was an awful candidate, she ran two terrible campaigns, and she wouldn't be where she is if she wasn't married to who she was married to.

These guys still bring up Hillary for an excuse...but it looks like you disliked her and so did I..

We bring her up because we only had two choices for POTUS. If only you lefties would realize this. It was either a clown or a criminal. Why would anyone chose a criminal?

well, yeah, you see,

We bring her up because we only had two choices for POTUS. If only you lefties would realize this. It was either a clown or a criminal. Why would anyone chose a criminal?

How about a soon to be charged criminal and a polyester pants suit clown..:113:

It was the comic books sold down at the piggly wiggly store that manipulated voters...OMG you guys ..
:cuckoo:

Well at least you have come as far as admitting Russia was involved, so that is a big step.

OK, again, care to enlighten us as to how exactly the Russians swayed the election in favor of Trump? Did they hack voting machines?

It was the comic books sold down at the piggly wiggly store that manipulated voters...OMG you guys ..

Well at least you have come as far as admitting Russia was involved, so that is a big step.

OK, again, care to enlighten us as to how exactly the Russians swayed the election in favor of Trump? Did they hack voting machines?

Soggy brain where did you get that I said it was swayed.. ? Go back to bed .. I saw you on the thread yesterday commenting about just how the Russians are still hacking us , and I was explaining it.

The Russians are stealing Americans identities ( which everyone should check their own names ) and using them to comment by the thousands on gov. websites where the congress then will sometimes changes a bill from those comments.

Now since you asked... They open fake websites and have millions of bots sending out fake news linking to the websites so it looks real . We have seen those links show up here, fake especially attacking Clinton..
It was overwhelming if you remember and still is..

Soggy brain where did you get that I said it was swayed.. ? Go back to bed .. I saw you on the thread yesterday commenting about just how the Russians are still hacking us , and I was explaining it.

The Russians are stealing Americans identities ( which everyone should check their own names ) and using them to comment by the thousands on gov. websites where the congress then will sometimes changes a bill from those comments.

Now since you asked... They open fake websites and have millions of bots sending out fake news linking to the websites so it looks real . We have seen those links show up here, fake especially attacking Clinton..

Oh please....

Oh please....

Oh please what?

Oh please....

Oh please what?

Oh please...if only Hillary were POTUS.:confused::rolleyes:o_O:eek::cool:

Oh please....

Listen, this hacking is going on Now.. But the ass in office does a Fake News Awards Show on the democrats... WTF.. This needs to be addressed by our WH and called out for the danger it is to Americans...

This is Not a conspiracy Theory, it is a fact

Russian fake accounts showed posts to 126 million Facebook users

Russian bots target FCC in attempt to get net neutrality repealed

https://nypost.com/2017/11/22/russian-bots-target-fcc-in-attempt-to-get-net-neutrality-repealed/

Oh please....

Oh please what?

Oh please...if only Hillary were POTUS.:confused::rolleyes:o_O:eek::cool:

:puhleeze:

I do believe that this would still be happening whomever is in office.

The Russians found a crack and main goal is to divide Americans ... We see many commenting that they trust the Russians over the democrats..How dangerous is that?

Trump has you all so confused about who to listen to, so many still don't know what is going on..

well, yeah, you see,

If your choice was a clown or a criminal, you chose the criminal. Trump has a long history of playing fast and loose with the law, using bankruptcy laws to gut his companies and walk away with millions, while his investors and bankers lose it all. He admits to sexually assaulting women and more than a dozen women have confirmed his story.

Hillary is not and has never been a criminal but right wing media and the Trump campaign called her a criminal and you believed them.

well, yeah, you see,

If your choice was a clown or a criminal, you chose the criminal. Trump has a long history of playing fast and loose with the law, using bankruptcy laws to gut his companies and walk away with millions, while his investors and bankers lose it all. He admits to sexually assaulting women and more than a dozen women have confirmed his story.

Hillary is not and has never been a criminal but right wing media and the Trump campaign called her a criminal and you believed them.
Boy are you delusional. I guess this is what happens when one gets duped by the DNCMSM

well, yeah, you see,

How about a soon to be charged criminal and a polyester pants suit clown..:113:

Charged for what?

well, yeah, you see,

Boy are you delusional. I guess this is what happens when one gets duped by the DNCMSM

17 investigation by Republicans, a special prosecutor, and $100 million of taxpayers’ money investigating Hillary Clinton, and no one piece of evidence or one witness to criminal activity.

Their tax returns are public. The IRS has combed through their financials at the behest of Judicial Watch and other right wing groups.

Either the Clintons are the smartest criminals in the history of the world pulling off all these crimes and not getting caught or leaving any evidence whatsoever behind, or the crimes are fictions based on rumours started by Republicans.

I don’t get duped by your MSM because that’s not where I get my news. I get my news from the world media. You willingly let the right lie to you and you don’t even fact check.

Why would the Russians steal my name when they can make up any name they want?
And if they were stealing someones name why haven't we had people stumble across them while surfing political sites?

None of that makes a lick of sense.

Oh please....

Listen, this hacking is going on Now.. But the ass in office does a Fake News Awards Show on the democrats... WTF.. This needs to be addressed by our WH and called out for the danger it is to Americans...

https://nypost.com/2017/11/22/russian-bots-target-fcc-in-attempt-to-get-net-neutrality-repealed/

The Russians found a crack and main goal is to divide Americans ... We see many commenting that they trust the Russians over the democrats..How dangerous is that?

Trump has you all so confused about who to listen to, so many still don't know what is going on..

The Republicans and Democrats spent billions on the 2016 elections the Russians spent in the neighborhood of 100 million. They couldn't have influenced anything.

The Russians wanted everything we are seeing. The Russians knew Hillary couldn't win. How? She lost the 08 and 16 primaries.

And if they were stealing someones name why haven't we had people stumble across them while surfing political sites?

Because they needed legit SS numbers, addresses, and names.. they stole many dead people's identities as well to comment on the government website.

Oh please....

The Republicans and Democrats spent billions on the 2016 elections the Russians spent in the neighborhood of 100 million. They couldn't have influenced anything.

The Russians wanted everything we are seeing. The Russians knew Hillary couldn't win. How? She lost the 08 and 16 primaries.

Millions and millions of people saw this fake news, and went to the fake website so they thought it was legit.

Google for yourself how the Russians are stealing our identities right now to comment on Gov. websites..

Because they needed legit SS numbers, addresses, and names.. they stole many dead people's identities as well to comment on the government website.

Really? Did you supply the same when you signed up to USMB?
And what gov website are you referring to?

Really? Did you supply the same when you signed up to USMB?
And what gov website are you referring to?

Hell, no I don't put my SS number online..I even refuse to give it to medical professionals because some have been hacked in the past..

Go google and study Russian Hack identities internet neutrality..some info on youtube as well..

Forum List

Back