Voter manipulation. Russia or MSM?

OK, again, care to enlighten us as to how exactly the Russians swayed the election in favor of Trump? Did they hack voting machines?

Soggy brain where did you get that I said it was swayed.. ? Go back to bed .. I saw you on the thread yesterday commenting about just how the Russians are still hacking us , and I was explaining it.

The Russians are stealing Americans identities ( which everyone should check their own names ) and using them to comment by the thousands on gov. websites where the congress then will sometimes changes a bill from those comments.

Now since you asked... They open fake websites and have millions of bots sending out fake news linking to the websites so it looks real . We have seen those links show up here, fake especially attacking Clinton..
It was overwhelming if you remember and still is..

Why would the Russians steal my name when they can make up any name they want?
And if they were stealing someones name why haven't we had people stumble across them while surfing political sites?

None of that makes a lick of sense.

Because they needed legit SS numbers, addresses, and names.. they stole many dead people's identities as well to comment on the government website.

Really? Did you supply the same when you signed up to USMB?
And what gov website are you referring to?

Hell, no I don't put my SS number online..I even refuse to give it to medical professionals because some have been hacked in the past..

Go google and study Russian Hack identities internet neutrality..some info on youtube as well..

What gov sites are you referring to?
I personally dont know of any sites that require a SS number.

OK, again, care to enlighten us as to how exactly the Russians swayed the election in favor of Trump? Did they hack voting machines?

Soggy brain where did you get that I said it was swayed.. ? Go back to bed .. I saw you on the thread yesterday commenting about just how the Russians are still hacking us , and I was explaining it.

The Russians are stealing Americans identities ( which everyone should check their own names ) and using them to comment by the thousands on gov. websites where the congress then will sometimes changes a bill from those comments.

Now since you asked... They open fake websites and have millions of bots sending out fake news linking to the websites so it looks real . We have seen those links show up here, fake especially attacking Clinton..

Oh please....

Listen, this hacking is going on Now.. But the ass in office does a Fake News Awards Show on the democrats... WTF.. This needs to be addressed by our WH and called out for the danger it is to Americans...

This is Not a conspiracy Theory, it is a fact

Russian fake accounts showed posts to 126 million Facebook users
Russian fake accounts showed posts to 126 million Facebook users

Russian bots target FCC in attempt to get net neutrality repealed

https://nypost.com/2017/11/22/russian-bots-target-fcc-in-attempt-to-get-net-neutrality-repealed/

:puhleeze:

I do believe that this would still be happening whomever is in office.

The Russians found a crack and main goal is to divide Americans ... We see many commenting that they trust the Russians over the democrats..How dangerous is that?

Trump has you all so confused about who to listen to, so many still don't know what is going on..

The Republicans and Democrats spent billions on the 2016 elections the Russians spent in the neighborhood of 100 million. They couldn't have influenced anything.

The Russians wanted everything we are seeing. The Russians knew Hillary couldn't win. How? She lost the 08 and 16 primaries.

Millions and millions of people saw this fake news, and went to the fake website so they thought it was legit.

Google for yourself how the Russians are stealing our identities right now to comment on Gov. websites..

I haven't used Facebook since the week following the election since I felt bad about getting joy from seeing my gay friends fearing for their life because gay rights supporting homophobe Donald Trump was elected and some females on my friends list were afraid of getting raped now. It was all too funny to handle.

Things might have changed but people don't believe much on Facebook and only click on the"articles" for fun when bored.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 19293151
We have an economy that hasn't been seen in this country since Clinton.

So why are Republican trying to destroy the eight full years of recovery since 2010 by exploding deficits with tax cuts when unemployment is low and inflation is a threat. Seems a repeat of the Bush tax cuts is a dumb idea right now. As dumb as it was in a time of major combat operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.

And if they were stealing someones name why haven't we had people stumble across them while surfing political sites?

Because they needed legit SS numbers, addresses, and names.. they stole many dead people's identities as well to comment on the government website.

Hell, no I don't put my SS number online..I even refuse to give it to medical professionals because some have been hacked in the past..

Go google and study Russian Hack identities internet neutrality..some info on youtube as well..

Let people know, because it is obviously being ignored by Trump who called out Fake News Awards instead of acknowledging this..

Two million identities stolen for fake net neutrality comments

Yes, the FCC Still Wants Your Social Security Number

Let people know, because it is obviously being ignored by Trump who called out Fake News Awards instead of acknowledging this..

Here is a good video..

Identities stolen for net neutrality comments - CNN Video

What the fuck does net neutrality have to do with anything in this case?

Why the fuck can't you do a search for yourself...

Go look on Youtube and put in Russia net Neutrality to explain to you.

FCC Got 444,938 Net-Neutrality Comments From Russian Email Addresses
Given the fact that the rules apply to the U.S., an unusual number of comments -- 1.74 million -- were attributed to international addresses, with 444,938 from Russia and nearly as many from Germany, Emprata found. All but 25 of the emails from those countries were against repealing the 2015 rules.

Given the fact that the rules apply to the U.S., an unusual number of comments -- 1.74 million -- were attributed to international addresses, with 444,938 from Russia and nearly as many from Germany, Emprata found. All but 25 of the emails from those countries were against repealing the 2015 rules.

Again,what does net neutrality have to do with voter manipulation during the presidential elections?

Again,what does net neutrality have to do with voter manipulation during the presidential elections?

I believe the theory is that a millions of people were going to vote for Hillary until they saw a Facebook post

The Net Neutrality theory is that a bunch of people who decide the date of it who didn't like it changed their minds and wanted it then Russian emails they normally ignore changed their minds back.

I believe the theory is that a millions of people were going to vote for Hillary until they saw a Facebook post

The Net Neutrality theory is that a bunch of people who decide the date of it who didn't like it changed their minds and wanted it then Russian emails they normally ignore changed their minds back.

Thats pretty thin reasoning.
Wikileaks had more to do with it in my opinion,and we never heard the dems deny any of the allegations.

ISIS moved in and took control over parts of Iraq after DumBama pulled our troops out.

There was no option other than pulling troops out on bless you wanted our troops to be subject to Iraqi laws and courts. You think the media is negative for reporting fact and truth. Well absorbed in fake reality I see.

The media take? It was Bush's war and he made the decision for Obama to pull our troops out.

It was Bush's war. How can it not be? He was the decider that forced UN inspections to end. No one else. Hillary didn't want Bush to end inspections. And Bush definitely negotiated the SOFA terms to pull all troops out if Iraq cities set at six months into 2009. And all troops gone lock stick and barrel by the end 2011.

Bush's surrender was cut in stone.

And the MSM is full on board the Trump Cliwn Train on the matter that Bush lied us into invading Iraqi. Why do you fault the media for agreeing with Trump that Bush lied. We all know he lied anyway.

You want the media to stenograph right wing hate propaganda and fake reality. When they don't suit you you call it negative.

The question is are they reporting facts. You can't argue that they don't so you play hit and run with all your fakse beliefs.

That's what I see so your theory is quite flawed if you can't base it on reality,

The reality is correct that Trump is covered negatively because he is such a liar and a disgusting morally depraved human being all around and an effed up President.

Bragging about entitlement as a celebrity to sexually assaulting women I guess deserves no negative coverage. Do you admire that.

Nice try though. If you actually think Trumpo gets all the credit for the economic my and ridding Iraq and Syria of ISIS you are not really thinking at all. You premise is a loser.

Wikileaks had more to do with it in my opinion,and we never heard the dems deny any of the allegations.

I said many posts back that the russians are still hacking us, I have maintained my position on how they hacked us during the election and are still..I did not say that it swayed the election...
Stop focusing on the election so much and be concerned about what happened/ is happening.

They bombarded us with fake news and still are while Trump did his stupid fake news rewards..

I said many posts back that the russians are still hacking us, I have maintained my position on how they hacked us during the election and are still..I did not say that it swayed the election...
Stop focusing on the election so much and be concerned about what happened/ is happening.

Thats what the thread is about soooo.

It was the comic books sold down at the piggly wiggly store that manipulated voters...OMG you guys ..
:cuckoo:

Well at least you have come as far as admitting Russia was involved, so that is a big step.

Russia was involved. Where do you think Steele got his information for the dossier that Hillary bought and used?

You should listen to Limbaugh more often. When the MSM gets a keyword or phrase they like to use, every single outlet uses it like robots. Rush compiles them and plays it for his audience. Maybe when I get home from work I'll try to find a couple.

If the MSM would use fair reporting, or be biased in Trump's favor, his approval rate would be 75% or better today. Russia never had that kind of power, and the MSM is more dangerous when it comes to election outcome.

Well.Fair. I will agree with you there... but keep in mind that whenever Obama made a speech I used to love turning on FoX to watch them rip it apart and twist it..

Let alone Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, The Blaze, hating on Obama 24/7

All of these news people cause drama to keep you watching..

They get only a fraction of the media audience. True, Fox is number on on cable, but all cable news is a tiny amount compared to the big three.

As cable and satellite prices increase, more and more people are turning to alternative sources of entertainment that doesn't include the Fox channel among others.

Well ok, I got a little sidetracked..but I hope that you start reading online about what happened.. Try to stay away from right left sites ..

Well ok, I got a little sidetracked..but I hope that you start reading online about what happened.. Try to stay away from right left sites ..

Meh...I kinda lost interest in the caterwauling from the left about Russian hacking when hillary and company refused to hand over their "hacked" servers and the local alphabet agencies didnt push for them.

It was the comic books sold down at the piggly wiggly store that manipulated voters...OMG you guys ..
:cuckoo:

Well at least you have come as far as admitting Russia was involved, so that is a big step.

Russia was involved. Where do you think Steele got his information for the dossier that Hillary bought and used?

You should listen to Limbaugh more often. When the MSM gets a keyword or phrase they like to use, every single outlet uses it like robots. Rush compiles them and plays it for his audience. Maybe when I get home from work I'll try to find a couple.

If the MSM would use fair reporting, or be biased in Trump's favor, his approval rate would be 75% or better today. Russia never had that kind of power, and the MSM is more dangerous when it comes to election outcome.

Well.Fair. I will agree with you there... but keep in mind that whenever Obama made a speech I used to love turning on FoX to watch them rip it apart and twist it..

Let alone Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, The Blaze, hating on Obama 24/7

All of these news people cause drama to keep you watching..

They get only a fraction of the media audience. True, Fox is number on on cable, but all cable news is a tiny amount compared to the big three.

As cable and satellite prices increase, more and more people are turning to alternative sources of entertainment that doesn't include the Fox channel among others.

True Ray, but most many old folks will stay with dish or direct because some don't even us a computer..I know a 70 year old who refuses to learn..
So these people are keeping the cable alive..

BTW... I started using chromecast around 7 years ago , no one had it and I could stream anything on Yoytube..

But not anymore, they charge you for everything now..

When you spend 25 years investigating her for criminal conduct and spend 100 million dollars or more trying to prove she broke a law, and the worst thing you can come up with was 'She got emails on the wrong email account, which may not even be a crime", your claim that she's a "criminal" falls a bit hollow.

Oh please. If anybody else did what she did they would be locked up for life.

She destroyed evidence; some of it subpoenaed by the US Congress.
She lied repeatedly under oath.
She carelessly forwarded classified material to her but buddy OOOOMA who's husband used that computer to send dic pictures to strangers on the internet.
She smashed government cell phones to hide her nefarious activities.

Meh...I kinda lost interest in the caterwauling from the left about Russian hacking when hillary and company refused to hand over their "hacked" servers and the local alphabet agencies didnt push for them.

Well keep in mind that there are those of us that were very angry at the DNC for that... I didn't like Hillary at all before the hack either..

But I am even more angry that Trump is not telling people how bad this is, and used our time for fake news or called out fake news..
So many people do not have any idea..

When you spend 25 years investigating her for criminal conduct and spend 100 million dollars or more trying to prove she broke a law, and the worst thing you can come up with was 'She got emails on the wrong email account, which may not even be a crime", your claim that she's a "criminal" falls a bit hollow.

Oh please. If anybody else did what she did they would be locked up for life.

She destroyed evidence; some of it subpoenaed by the US Congress.
She lied repeatedly under oath.
She carelessly forwarded classified material to her but buddy OOOOMA who's husband used that computer to send dic pictures to strangers on the internet.
She smashed government cell phones to hide her nefarious activities.

So then Sessions should go to jail for lying under Oath Ray?

Forum List

Back