Voter registration

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
69626888_10157580138451639_7664492499762675712_n.jpg

I saw this earlier on. it relates to the UK. Do you make much effort in the US to register young voters ? Young people are generally more willing to vote without negative right wing baggage..

Actually, we have a different one here...

"¡Si estás en los Estados Unidos ilegalmente, no olvides registrarte para votar demócrata!"

That translates as "If you're in the United States illegally, don't forget to register to vote Democrat!"

Of course, that's a crime, but the Democrats don't seem to care...

I saw this earlier on. it relates to the UK. Do you make much effort in the US to register young voters ? Young people are generally more willing to vote without negative right wing baggage..

Yes. We could register during class in high school and they set up voter registration so people not in those classes could register during their lunch breaks. Not sure how true it is everywhere but it is in mywhere.

"¡Si estás en los Estados Unidos ilegalmente, no olvides registrarte para votar demócrata!"

That translates as "If you're in the United States illegally, don't forget to register to vote Democrat!"

People that believe foreign nationals here illegally don't vote for Democrats who aid abet and provide them sanctuary are clueless fools.

If a Democrat tells you something, and you believe them, it makes you look even dumber then the brainwashed drone spewing you the propaganda.

Foreign nationals vote and effect our elections just by being counted in the census.

Last edited:

Young people are generally more willing to vote without negative right wing baggage..

really?

my grandsons are about as likely to vote 'right wing' as I am to vote 'left wing'.

One just turned 18, the other is about to turn 21.

and I advised them both, when they turned 18, to vote for their choice, and to sign up for Selective Service.

Who says it’s a crime?

LOL.

Those 18 year olds never owned a house, attended college or trade school. never manage their own personal accounts, handle and submit their tax forms.

It is reason why moving the voter age to 18 from 21 was a colossal mistake, these voters have so little experience in economic and legal matters, they are not going to make an INFORMED decision, since they don't have sufficient life experience as adults to bank it on.

Your partisanship is a turn off Tommy, since your hostility doesn't help promote rational debates, these young people needs mature people who are willing to speak from experience and from reality, knowing that politics are littered with broken promises and lies. They need to understand that this country is a REPUBLIC, it was designed that way for a specific purpose, to limit government power by having it delegated across three branches, which would make difficult to consolidate power that would otherwise would have gone beyond the confines of the Constitution, and delegate some of the power to the states INDEPENDENT of the Federal Government control and to the people.

Please stop the partisan attacks, it is immature and stupid.

LOL.

Those 18 year olds never owned a house, attended college or trade school. never manage their own personal accounts, handle and submit their tax forms.

It is reason why moving the voter age to 18 from 21 was a colossal mistake, these voters have so little experience in economic and legal matters, they are not going to make an INFORMED decision, since they don't have sufficient life experience as adults to bank it on.

Your partisanship is a turn off Tommy, since your hostility doesn't help promote rational debates, these young people needs mature people who are willing to speak from experience and from reality, knowing that politics are littered with broken promises and lies. They need to understand that this country is a REPUBLIC, it was designed that way for a specific purpose, to limit government power by having it delegated across three branches, which would make difficult to consolidate power that would otherwise would have gone beyond the confines of the Constitution, and delegate some of the power to the states INDEPENDENT of the Federal Government control and to the people.

You voted for Trump. You are not qualified to talk about reality.

LOL.

Speaking of "reality", have you finally acquiesced to the fact that the Russians had nothing to do with Hillary losing, or do you still believe that?

LOL.

That is the biggest load of shit I have ever read. These 18 year olds die in your wars,pay taxes and raise families. Yet you would deny them a vote.

LOL.

That is the biggest load of shit I have ever read. These 18 year olds die in your wars,pay taxes and raise families. Yet you would deny them a vote.

LOL.

Lets not stop there.Lower the age to vote to 12.If these girls are old enough to screw Bill Clintons friend Jeffery Epstein they are old enough to vote.

My daughter turned 18 in August. She registered to vote in school when she was 17. I imagine she will vote and I will not ask her who she votes for but I know she told my wife "Do NOT vote for Trump".

Did you know 7 million 29 years olds turn 30, and they don’t agree with killing new born babies and are voting democrat.

"If you're not a liberal at age twenty you have no heart, if you're still a liberal at age 40 you have no brain." Supposedly attributed to Winston Churchill though there is no known documentation that he ever said it however the saying in many different forms goes back to at least the 1875 attributed to Anselme Polycarpe Batbie. To a certain degree it's quite true given that youth is more often than not driven by passion and unreasoned ideology, as we age reason (is supposed) to take the place of passion and unreasoned ideology. Basically as time progresses and we get older the brain is supposed to win out over the heart, unfortunately this natural progression has been usurped in the entire political world, on all sides by simple passion and unreasoned ideology converting reasonable men and women into rabid ideologues. Kinda like yourself.......

I think we lost a lot of good American genes in civil war and the world wars.. the coward ass libs that stayed home have breed our nation a bunch of liberal pussies

Young people are more likely to do as their told, like by their liberal teachers.

An average 17 year old is not thinking about voting so much. They're thinking about the latest recording that came out of a popular band. They are thinking of that girl that sits three seats up from them in their math class. They are thinking of a good way to get Joe back for that prank he played on him at the last party. They are thinking of that new movie coming out next week.

DumBama said that insurance companies must consider people up to the age of 26 as children, so they can stay on their parents healthcare plan. Democrats say nobody under the age of 21 should be allowed to buy a firearm. Now they're mature enough to register to vote at 17?

Young people are more likely to do as their told, like by their liberal teachers.

An average 17 year old is not thinking about voting so much. They're thinking about the latest recording that came out of a popular band. They are thinking of that girl that sits three seats up from them in their math class. They are thinking of a good way to get Joe back for that prank he played on him at the last party. They are thinking of that new movie coming out next week.

DumBama said that insurance companies must consider people up to the age of 26 as children, so they can stay on their parents healthcare plan. Democrats say nobody under the age of 21 should be allowed to buy a firearm. Now they're mature enough to register to vote at 17?

I'll raise the voting age to 21 as soon as we restrict people from joining the military until 21.

LOL.

:auiqs.jpg:

I didn't Vote for anybody that year, last time I voted for anyone for President was Romney in 2012.

You and Tommy made an assumption that has backfired.

Forum List

Back