Voting by Mail is secure

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

If voting by mail is secure then why does the USPS and countless other experts strongly advise people not to send cash in the mail?

Hmmmmmm.....

If voting by mail is secure then why does the USPS and countless other experts strongly advise people not to send cash in the mail?

Hmmmmmm.....
wow. such intellect. cash and a voting ballot are completely comparable. i just recently bought me a lolex with 5 ballots.

Hmmmmmm.....
wow. such intellect. cash and a voting ballot are completely comparable. i just recently bought me a lolex with 5 ballots.
How’s it different?

Only a mouth breathing moron would think a voting ballot and cash in an envelope are the point here.
They aren't! The security of things sent through the US Mail is!
We could be talking about a rare historical document or important legal briefs instead.

The point would still be the same!
Who are you to mock someone's intellect? You are the dimmest bulb on the Christmas tree.
And by that I mean you are one stupid M.F.er! Just wanted you to understand, what with your incredible
idiocy, and all.

Last edited:
Antifa and BLM will be out burning mailboxes and mail trucks down on Election Day.
5f089a62aee6a80b6d2e38a7

A question for the right wing experts on mail-in voting fraud. On a percentage basis, what percent of the billions of ballots sent in by mail over the decades were fraudulent?

Only a mouth breathing moron would think a voting ballot and cash in an envelope are the point here.
They aren't! The security of things sent through the US Mail is!
We could be talking about a rare historical document or important legal briefs instead.

The point would still be the same!
Who are you to mock someone's intellect? You are the dimmest bulb on the Christmas tree.
And by that I mean you are one stupid M.F.er! Just wanted you to understand, with your incredible
idiocy, and all.
and i thought we were friends. me and the guys working pre-christmas time to grab some cash will switch to october november every 4 years to grab us some valuable ballots.

and i thought we were friends.
My friends aren't stupid dicks.

me and the guys working pre-christmas time to grab some cash will switch to october november every 4 years to grab us some valuable ballots.
Why couldn't sticky fingered thieves within the Post Office do both?
I'm a former officer in the letter carriers union and I know how the union leadership is filled with absolutely dyed in the wool leftists. I've been to state and national conventions. I've met them. I've heard their plans for
turning Texas into a blue state. I know how they operate.

and i thought we were friends.
My friends aren't stupid dicks.

me and the guys working pre-christmas time to grab some cash will switch to october november every 4 years to grab us some valuable ballots.
Why couldn't sticky fingered thieves within the Post Office do both?
I'm a former officer in the letter carriers union and I know how the union leadership is filled with absolutely dyed in the wool leftists. I've been to state and national conventions. I've met them. I've heard their plans for
turning Texas into a blue state. I know how they operate.
wow, consider me totally convinced of your cool story. meanwhile, comparing sending cash per mail and voting by mail remains retarded.

no, you. pee wee.
Great retort, Oscar Wilde. Meanwhile the security of stuff sent through the mail that passes through many
many hands remains an article of faith. Clerks rifle through envelopes in the middle of the night all the time
and lift out cash sent from grandparents to children, for example.

To think that couldn't happen with presidential ballots is just more idiocy from a troll like you.

The "secure" argument is intentionally skewed. Sure the U.S. mail will get a letter from A to B without a problem but the system is open to fraud. Who is going to check on a ballot from a dead person or a hundred ballots from the same person? How do you stop someone from voting in person after he/she voted by mail?

Hmmmmmm.....
Sending cash in the mail has never been a good idea...Now if it is certified mail with insurance I would and have what about a check in the mail, hell I get them every month with no problemo...

The "secure" argument is intentionally skewed. Sure the U.S. mail will get a letter from A to B without a problem but the system is open to fraud. Who is going to check on a ballot from a dead person or a hundred ballots from the same person? How do you stop someone from voting in person after he/she voted by mail?
Every ballot is checked and verified against voter registration for the signature to see if there is a match...Just like when you go into vote in person. Unless there is a hanging chad there is no problems.

Every ballot is checked and verified against voter registration for the signature to see if there is a match...Just like when you go into vote in person. Unless there is a hanging chad there is no problems.
There is not the manpower to do what you claim. The election would literally take weeks to tabulate.

A question for the right wing experts on mail-in voting fraud. On a percentage basis, what percent of the billions of ballots sent in by mail over the decades were fraudulent?
One is too many.
In that case voting inperson is not acceptable either...as there have been rare cases of illegal voiting with that method also.

Forum List

Back