Voting by Mail is secure

The "secure" argument is intentionally skewed. Sure the U.S. mail will get a letter from A to B without a problem but the system is open to fraud. Who is going to check on a ballot from a dead person or a hundred ballots from the same person? How do you stop someone from voting in person after he/she voted by mail?
Every ballot is checked and verified against voter registration for the signature to see if there is a match...Just like when you go into vote in person. Unless there is a hanging chad there is no problems.
How do you know your ballot gets there? Is there a tracking app? When I vote in person I see my ballot go into the machine.

A question for the right wing experts on mail-in voting fraud. On a percentage basis, what percent of the billions of ballots sent in by mail over the decades were fraudulent?
One is too many.
In that case voting inperson is not acceptable either...as there have been rare cases of illegal voiting with that method also.
Just check IDs....not overly difficult. In person is more secure. We should all be honest about that.

Only the most gullible in our society, along with the very most corrupt .... would believe mail in voting could be secure.
Up to a few months ago, even Democrats thought voting by mail was ridiculous, but now, faced with a cadidate that is hiding in the basement due to health reasons and hasn't faced a basic press conference for the last six months due to mental and cognitive reasons, suddenly they're all for mail in voting. We all know the reason for that is because they want to commit massive fraud, which they do in every election anyhow.

At first, monkey see monkey do Democrats thought voting by mail was crooked because most of it was service people voting for Republicans. Then they figured out how to use mail in voting to cheat for themselves. And now the monkey see monkey doers all love mail in voting. The pandemic alibi they're using is total bullshit. They don't give two shits about the virus or the people it could affect. They only care about having their voting scam plans shut down.

A question for the right wing experts on mail-in voting fraud. On a percentage basis, what percent of the billions of ballots sent in by mail over the decades were fraudulent?
all the ones used for recounts. where they had the extra ballots to move the count for a win. Minnesota is good for that. In fact, they might be the sleaziest state in the union for that.

and i thought we were friends.
My friends aren't stupid dicks.

me and the guys working pre-christmas time to grab some cash will switch to october november every 4 years to grab us some valuable ballots.
Why couldn't sticky fingered thieves within the Post Office do both?
I'm a former officer in the letter carriers union and I know how the union leadership is filled with absolutely dyed in the wool leftists. I've been to state and national conventions. I've met them. I've heard their plans for
turning Texas into a blue state. I know how they operate.
wow, consider me totally convinced of your cool story. meanwhile, comparing sending cash per mail and voting by mail remains retarded.
how so? I didn't read all posts yet, but why is it different?

Billions? Link please.....and how do we even know?
they think it's obvious. yet the recounts always tells you. When the demofk candidate all of the sudden wins after a defeat and recount, one doesn't need to know anything more. all of the extra ballots are all for the demofk. so no statistical logic.

The "secure" argument is intentionally skewed. Sure the U.S. mail will get a letter from A to B without a problem but the system is open to fraud. Who is going to check on a ballot from a dead person or a hundred ballots from the same person? How do you stop someone from voting in person after he/she voted by mail?
Every ballot is checked and verified against voter registration for the signature to see if there is a match...Just like when you go into vote in person. Unless there is a hanging chad there is no problems.
who will do that?

!

I guess the left should sue Al Gore, none know how to use the internet.

Last edited:
who will do that?

!
Who will do that? The people who are hired or volunteer to do it.

who will do that?

!
Who will do that? The people who are hired or volunteer to do it.
why'd they miss all of the ballots then? 28 million. that's a big number.

3 ways democrats will cheat.
1. Register to vote some states will send out unsolicited ballots especially to your cats. And dead family members .
2. You can then request an absentee ballot that equals two ballots in your hand you could mail in.
3. because Democrats don’t clean the voter rolls you can actually show up and vote in person and sending three votes..

Lol MARTIAL LAW NOW!

How do you know your ballot gets there? Is there a tracking app? When I vote in person I see my ballot go into the machine.
Don’t know about your state by my state has a website where you can check the status of your ballot. My primary ballot was accepted and counted the day after I mailed it out.

Don’t know about your state by my state has a website where you can check the status of your ballot. My primary ballot was accepted and counted the day after I mailed it out.
Wisconsin?

We do not have that feature. You voted before the first debate? Hmmmm

Wisconsin?

I don’t live in Wisconsin.

I think you may be able to check it in Massachusetts too.

Wisconsin?

Only if you request one. Where do you live?

Wisconsin?

Only if you request one. Where do you live?
Well, in Massachusetts, they only send out ballots if you request it, no? So yeah, you can only check the status of a ballot that’s requested because that’s the only way to get a ballot to check on in the first place.

The question posed was how would one know if your ballot was received. That’s the answer.

Forum List

Back