Voting by Mail is secure

The inability of supposedly Intelligent people to grasp the simple fact that no ballot is counted until it has been verified is a wonder to behold.

There is no rational argument against sending every registered voter a ballot in the mail. It simply gives the electorate more options for casting votes.

This thread is just fucking stupid.

And it's hard for people like you to grasp that Obama was against it in the 2008 election. What changed?

The inability of supposedly Intelligent people to grasp the simple fact that no ballot is counted until it has been verified is a wonder to behold.

There is no rational argument against sending every registered voter a ballot in the mail. It simply gives the electorate more options for casting votes.

What I find most amusing is the president uses the mail in system and claims no one else should unless they have a valid reason and then claims voters using mail in will commit fraud and will delay the election.

What I find most amusing is the president uses the mail in system and claims no one else should unless they have a valid reason and then claims voters using mail in will commit fraud and will delay the election.

No, he uses an absentee ballot.

Last edited:

Learn the difference, dumbass.
there is no difference each one has to be verified.

With absentee you have to apply for it and show reason that you won't be there. You also must verify who you are.

Mail in you don't.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

With mass mail in voting its also impossible to track whose votes have been counted. You put that envelope in the mail and where the fuck does it end up? With recent articles saying its lost, ends up on the floor of some post office uncounted, etc, its going to be ripe with voter fraud or just plain incompetence on the part of the USPS.

I'd trust them to mail a letter to grandma, not to mail my vote for the POTUS. When I have important documents that HAVE to get there, I go FedEx letter. 100% never missed a beat in 20 years.

Last edited:

You are stupid. Unless a system is set up to count ballots and to QV the process, major errors may and will occur. Why are you here? You show up randomly and post stupid shit. You’re the epitome of a troll. Why do you find it so unnerving that IDs should be required and if you want a mail in ballot one should request.

Defund the Police...that’s the Democrats moniker. If you support it, the least you can do is put some effort into voting for it, you dumb fat leftist.

Link it...verified how and how long does it take to verify millions? When would we know the election results?

Link it...verified how and how long does it take to verify millions? When would we know the election results?

Yea, let's say they can verify each one in 10 minutes.

10 minutes times 100 million ballots is one billion minutes of verification needed.

Even if you had 10,000 workers verifying ballots it would take 1666 hours to verify all of the ballots.

That's an awful long time.

A question for the right wing experts on mail-in voting fraud. On a percentage basis, what percent of the billions of ballots sent in by mail over the decades were fraudulent?

Can you link us to "billions of ballots"?

In NY State it took them over three weeks to count ballots that were in the tens-of-thousands in recent primaries. In NYC 20% of mail-in ballots were thrown out. So it also disenfranchises people.

The "secure" argument is intentionally skewed. Sure the U.S. mail will get a letter from A to B without a problem but the system is open to fraud. Who is going to check on a ballot from a dead person or a hundred ballots from the same person? How do you stop someone from voting in person after he/she voted by mail?
Every ballot is checked and verified against voter registration for the signature to see if there is a match...Just like when you go into vote in person. Unless there is a hanging chad there is no problems.
How do you know your ballot gets there? Is there a tracking app? When I vote in person I see my ballot go into the machine.
Don’t know about your state by my state has a website where you can check the status of your ballot. My primary ballot was accepted and counted the day after I mailed it out.
Wisconsin?

We do not have that feature. You voted before the first debate? Hmmmm
I don’t live in Wisconsin.

I think you may be able to check it in Massachusetts too.

Only if you request one. Where do you live?
Well, in Massachusetts, they only send out ballots if you request it, no? So yeah, you can only check the status of a ballot that’s requested because that’s the only way to get a ballot to check on in the first place.

The question posed was how would one know if your ballot was received. That’s the answer.
Problem is if you mass mail it like you leftists want then we don’t have a system in place to check it. Durr....
Who doesn’t have a system in place to check “it”? (assuming “it” is whether or not your ballot was received and accepted)
MA doesn’t. If you mass mail you increase the number of votes needed to be counted 100x. My parents live in a small town and for a local election they are recruiting HS kids because they stupidly did a mass mailing. That’s one town. Imagine the entire state. Rule must be that you request the ballot.
I think I just showed you that MA does.
OMG...for requests!!! I am talking about mass mailings not requests. Stop fucking trolling.
The "secure" argument is intentionally skewed. Sure the U.S. mail will get a letter from A to B without a problem but the system is open to fraud. Who is going to check on a ballot from a dead person or a hundred ballots from the same person? How do you stop someone from voting in person after he/she voted by mail?
Every ballot is checked and verified against voter registration for the signature to see if there is a match...Just like when you go into vote in person. Unless there is a hanging chad there is no problems.
How do you know your ballot gets there? Is there a tracking app? When I vote in person I see my ballot go into the machine.
Don’t know about your state by my state has a website where you can check the status of your ballot. My primary ballot was accepted and counted the day after I mailed it out.
Wisconsin?

Well, in Massachusetts, they only send out ballots if you request it, no? So yeah, you can only check the status of a ballot that’s requested because that’s the only way to get a ballot to check on in the first place.

The question posed was how would one know if your ballot was received. That’s the answer.
Problem is if you mass mail it like you leftists want then we don’t have a system in place to check it. Durr....
Who doesn’t have a system in place to check “it”? (assuming “it” is whether or not your ballot was received and accepted)
MA doesn’t. If you mass mail you increase the number of votes needed to be counted 100x. My parents live in a small town and for a local election they are recruiting HS kids because they stupidly did a mass mailing. That’s one town. Imagine the entire state. Rule must be that you request the ballot.
OMG...for requests!!! I am talking about mass mailings not requests. Stop fucking trolling.
You’re not making any sense.

I’m not trolling, you’re just being illogical. Your complaint is that Massachusetts doesn’t have a system for tracking ballots they aren’t sending out.
No. My complaint is that it doesn’t have a system for tracking mass mailings ballots. It’s not the same as if people request them. You’re not reading what I am writing. You’re trolling.

Seems like the exact same system for tracking in requested absentee ballots would work just fine if the ballots were mailed to everyone.

I've read what you're writing, but it's illogical and seems like you're looking for something to complain about rather than actually thinking about it.

And it's hard for people like you to grasp that Obama was against it in the 2008 election. What changed?

No. He wasn't.

You are stupid. Unless a system is set up to count ballots and to QV the process, major errors may and will occur. Why are you here? You show up randomly and post stupid shit. You’re the epitome of a troll. Why do you find it so unnerving that IDs should be required and if you want a mail in ballot one should request.

Defund the Police...that’s the Democrats moniker. If you support it, the least you can do is put some effort into voting for it, you dumb fat leftist.

ID’s are required in order to register to vote. Only registered voters get ballots. There has been no impactful voter fraud in mail in ballots or in person voting in this nation.

More people voting is good. Period.

Wisconsin?

Wisconsin?

You’re not making any sense.

I’m not trolling, you’re just being illogical. Your complaint is that Massachusetts doesn’t have a system for tracking ballots they aren’t sending out.
No. My complaint is that it doesn’t have a system for tracking mass mailings ballots. It’s not the same as if people request them. You’re not reading what I am writing. You’re trolling.

Seems like the exact same system for tracking in requested absentee ballots would work just fine if the ballots were mailed to everyone.

I've read what you're writing, but it's illogical and seems like you're looking for something to complain about rather than actually thinking about it.
No. Because it begins with the REQUEST. It’s like running a lawn mower without first putting gas into it. Unless you modify the system but then someone has to data entry the requests in and that would take significantly more manpower. Then you need more verifiers as well. You have zero business acumen. It’s frightening.

ID’s are required in order to register to vote. Only registered voters get ballots. There has been no impactful voter fraud in mail in ballots or in person voting in this nation.

Link it...I can show you links where it has. And “impactful” is subjective. Safest and most secure is in person with IDs. 2nd most secure is via REQUEST for an absentee ballot with a valid reason. Rest is bullshit.

In MA, IDs are not required. I registered my wife and myself via the annual census.

No. Because it begins with the REQUEST. It’s like running a lawn mower without first putting gas into it. Unless you modify the system but then someone has to data entry the requests in and that would take significantly more manpower. Then you need more verifiers as well. You have zero business acumen. It’s frightening.

There's no reason to believe it's not scale-able. There's a system in place for tracking absentee voters. So it takes a few more people to check the ballots? Then get a few more people. There's no reason it can't be done, quickly and easily. Plenty of places have done it. You're just digging for reasons to pretend you're right.

There's no reason to believe it's not scale-able. There's a system in place for tracking absentee voters. So it takes a few more people to check the ballots? Then get a few more people. There's no reason it can't be done, quickly and easily. Plenty of places have done it. You're just digging for reasons to pretend you're right.
What is a “few more” and who data enters the requests and double checks for accuracy? Places that have done it took years to implement it. Again you have zero business acumen and don’t know how difficult such an undertaking would be. PPP was very difficult and it was for businesses through banks. And still we don’t have a solid forgiveness plan. You want to do this for millions of voters in 80 days? It’s impossible. It is frightening how ignorant people are. Wow.

What is a “few more” and who data enters the requests and double checks for accuracy? Places that have done it took years to implement it. Again you have zero business acumen and don’t know how difficult such an undertaking would be. PPP was very difficult and it was for businesses through banks. And still we don’t have a solid forgiveness plan. You want to do this for millions of voters in 80 days? It’s impossible. It is frightening how ignorant people are. Wow.
Shucks, and all we have are months and months to figure it out?

We employ over a million people to run the election every year, so it's as simple as re-purposing them.

It's a lot easier when we don't have dead weight whiners like yourself. Tell you what, go sit in the corner and cry and let everyone go do the work?

If voting by mail is secure then why does the USPS and countless other experts strongly advise people not to send cash in the mail?

Hmmmmmm.....
Because it sucks. And Demoncrats always cheat. Ever seen the Movie "Gangs of New York"? Well ,Boss Tweed really existed. So did William Cutting. (Real Name was Bill the Butcher Poole.) His rival was Morrisey.

Forum List

Back