Voting by Mail is secure

If voting by mail is secure then why does the USPS and countless other experts strongly advise people not to send cash in the mail?

Hmmmmmm.....
wow. such intellect. cash and a voting ballot are completely comparable. i just recently bought me a lolex with 5 ballots.
During an election votes are equal to cash why are you so fucking ignorant sauerkraut
ok, hero. that's why we guys temping during election times drive Italian sportscars. the local maserati dealer accepts cash, ballots, and gives big discounts when i go there with a bushel of stolen absentee ballots.
The Rolls-Royce dealerships offer a better deal for your ballot bushels....

I got 2 in 2012

The inability of supposedly Intelligent people to grasp the simple fact that no ballot is counted until it has been verified is a wonder to behold.

There is no rational argument against sending every registered voter a ballot in the mail. It simply gives the electorate more options for casting votes.

This thread is just fucking stupid.
You are stupid. Unless a system is set up to count ballots and to QV the process, major errors may and will occur. Why are you here? You show up randomly and post stupid shit. You’re the epitome of a troll. Why do you find it so unnerving that IDs should be required and if you want a mail in ballot one should request.

Defund the Police...that’s the Democrats moniker. If you support it, the least you can do is put some effort into voting for it, you dumb fat leftist.

ID’s are required in order to register to vote. Only registered voters get ballots. There has been no impactful voter fraud in mail in ballots or in person voting in this nation.

More people voting is good. Period.
Link it...I can show you links where it has. And “impactful” is subjective. Safest and most secure is in person with IDs. 2nd most secure is via REQUEST for an absentee ballot with a valid reason. Rest is bullshit.

You are wrong.

The inability of supposedly Intelligent people to grasp the simple fact that no ballot is counted until it has been verified is a wonder to behold.

There is no rational argument against sending every registered voter a ballot in the mail. It simply gives the electorate more options for casting votes.

You are stupid. Unless a system is set up to count ballots and to QV the process, major errors may and will occur. Why are you here? You show up randomly and post stupid shit. You’re the epitome of a troll. Why do you find it so unnerving that IDs should be required and if you want a mail in ballot one should request.

Defund the Police...that’s the Democrats moniker. If you support it, the least you can do is put some effort into voting for it, you dumb fat leftist.

ID’s are required in order to register to vote. Only registered voters get ballots. There has been no impactful voter fraud in mail in ballots or in person voting in this nation.

In MA, IDs are not required. I registered my wife and myself via the annual census.

You must prove your identity, residence and age in order to register to vote in every state.

Here are the rules for MA. Try not to be dishonest when we all have access to the facts.

In MA, IDs are not required. I registered my wife and myself via the annual census.

This is a supposed GENIUS who believes that it is possible to register to vote without providing ID. Awesome.

If voting by mail is secure then why does the USPS and countless other experts strongly advise people not to send cash in the mail?

Hmmmmmm.....

Maybe because cash is far more desirable than a ballot.
Hey, who let logic in this thread?

Link it...I can show you links where it has. And “impactful” is subjective. Safest and most secure is in person with IDs. 2nd most secure is via REQUEST for an absentee ballot with a valid reason. Rest is bullshit.

You are wrong.
OK...I disagree.

You must prove your identity, residence and age in order to register to vote in every state.

Here are the rules for MA. Try not to be dishonest when we all have access to the facts.

Mine was done via census. No one asked for my ID. I was surprised too.

This is a supposed GENIUS who believes that it is possible to register to vote without providing ID. Awesome.
Again, mine was done via census. Maybe initially I had to provide something. I don't recall. When I walk in and vote no one asks for my ID so my dad can walk in, give my address and vote as me.

Hmmmmmm.....

It depends to whom? If a mailman is a radical he may just burn them?

Hmmmmmm.....

I can think of like.....uh....one case like that.

Voting by mail is not new...some states have had no-excuse vote by mail for ages. Other's may or may not offer it, really, they need to make the choice that considers: electoral integrity, public health, accessibility.

Covid restrictions in densely populated areas would likely mean people in long lines (if they are even willing) waiting to vote and/or polls closing before everyone can vote. There are already issues with reduced polling places in some areas that have caused problems, with reduction in early voting. Voting is too important to disenfranchise anyone.

So...let's say you open more polling places? Who's going to staff them? Who's going to staff existing ones? In my area at least, it's all little old civic minded ladies. And they will be the most vulnerable to covid.

If we are so worried about mail in voting...why not look at the places that have had it for years...how has that gone? Do what they do...or...if there were problems, fix them. But people need to be able to vote and feel safe doing so. Disease is no different than vandals hovering around the polls.

Hmmmmmm.....

Then drop it off yourself.

This doesn't have to be difficult.

Hmmmmmm.....

Voting by mail is not new...some states have had no-excuse vote by mail for ages. Other's may or may not offer it, really, they need to make the choice that considers: electoral integrity, public health, accessibility.

Covid restrictions in densely populated areas would likely mean people in long lines (if they are even willing) waiting to vote and/or polls closing before everyone can vote. There are already issues with reduced polling places in some areas that have caused problems, with reduction in early voting. Voting is too important to disenfranchise anyone.

So...let's say you open more polling places? Who's going to staff them? Who's going to staff existing ones? In my area at least, it's all little old civic minded ladies. And they will be the most vulnerable to covid.

If we are so worried about mail in voting...why not look at the places that have had it for years...how has that gone? Do what they do...or...if there were problems, fix them. But people need to be able to vote and feel safe doing so. Disease is no different than vandals hovering around the polls.
Five states do purely vote by mail I am OK with it in other states if the voters request the ballots and verify their data. Not sure why that triggers people.

Hmmmmmm.....

I am OK with that...but how do you police that?

Hmmmmmm.....

Five states do purely vote by mail I am OK with it in other states if the voters request the ballots and verify their data. Not sure why that triggers people.

Kinda confused by your examples - one was a false claimed, said to be a joke. , two are actually the same incident (WV), the others occurred in primaries and perhaps something can be learned from that to improve the general election in those areas that are offering it. Ideally - offering both mail in (if they choose) or going to polls (if they choose) would be best.

Hmmmmmm.....

I think all mail in ballots are compared to a signature from the registration aren't they?

Hmmmmmm.....

What do you mean specifically? I don't want to make assumptions.

and i thought we were friends.
My friends aren't stupid dicks.

me and the guys working pre-christmas time to grab some cash will switch to october november every 4 years to grab us some valuable ballots.
Why couldn't sticky fingered thieves within the Post Office do both?
I'm a former officer in the letter carriers union and I know how the union leadership is filled with absolutely dyed in the wool leftists. I've been to state and national conventions. I've met them. I've heard their plans for
turning Texas into a blue state. I know how they operate.
when did you carry mail and where ?.....

Mine was done via census. No one asked for my ID. I was surprised too.

You are mistaken.

Again, mine was done via census. Maybe initially I had to provide something. I don't recall. When I walk in and vote no one asks for my ID so my dad can walk in, give my address and vote as me.

And why would he do that? He'd be risking a serious prison sentence for a single fraudulent vote?

This simply is not a problem in this nation. Please admit that your end game is to suppress the vote.

And why would he do that? He'd be risking a serious prison sentence for a single fraudulent vote?

This simply is not a problem in this nation. Please admit that your end game is to suppress the vote.
How would he get caught? We have 80 year olds asking me what street I live on and then giving me a ballot.

Forum List

Back