Voting by Mail is secure

If voting by mail is secure then why does the USPS and countless other experts strongly advise people not to send cash in the mail?

Hmmmmmm.....

False equivalence is a logical fallacy in which an equivalence is drawn between two subjects based on flawed or false reasoning. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy of inconsistency.
False equivalence - Wikipedia
Mail systems are not secure enough for cash, but they are secure enough for ballots?

I watched Feinstein and Huffington each spend $35M on race for a job that paid $125k/yr. You are the one pretending that there is zero financial incentive to win an election.
That's right. ballots are almost legal tender. accepted at almost every pawnshop or car dealership. worth it.

i am sitting in my LOLferrari, 10 ballots. awesome deal.
Fake News.

In 2016 $6.8B was spent in races that attracted 128,838,342 ballots, or $53/Ballot.
awesome math. completely irrelevant.
I disagree. No wonder you're retired.
You meant, "retarded".

If voting by mail is secure then why does the USPS and countless other experts strongly advise people not to send cash in the mail?

Hmmmmmm.....

False equivalence is a logical fallacy in which an equivalence is drawn between two subjects based on flawed or false reasoning. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy of inconsistency.
Mail systems are not secure enough for cash, but they are secure enough for ballots?

I watched Feinstein and Huffington each spend $35M on race for a job that paid $125k/yr. You are the one pretending that there is zero financial incentive to win an election.
That's right. ballots are almost legal tender. accepted at almost every pawnshop or car dealership. worth it.

Fake News.

In 2016 $6.8B was spent in races that attracted 128,838,342 ballots, or $53/Ballot.
I disagree. No wonder you're retired.
You meant, "retarded".
No. Retired. From thinking.

Divorces, deaths, relocations, evictions, incompetency of local voting District Courts and more...
At least 10% of US households have a mismatch in name and address.
and Democrats dont want to fix it because they are experts at exploiting the inconsistencies in the registry of voters.

Hmmmmmm.....

Because it's not secure.

Elementary dear Watson! ;)

The math is simple

Hmmmmmm.....

Fake News.

That math is simple and perfectly relevant.

Hmmmmmm.....

Yep, my phone calls are not secure, my password is not secure, my social security and IRS tax account is not secure, my credit card is not secure, my bank account is not secure, my emails are not secure, my web searches are not secure, my driving and shopping patterns are not secure,

BUT THE POSTAL MAIL, that constantly gets delivered to the wrong address or I get for others addressed across town, That is good as gold.

Forum List

Back