Voting by Mail is secure

If voting by mail is secure then why does the USPS and countless other experts strongly advise people not to send cash in the mail?

Hmmmmmm.....
wow. such intellect. cash and a voting ballot are completely comparable. i just recently bought me a lolex with 5 ballots.
During an election votes are equal to cash why are you so fucking ignorant sauerkraut
ok, hero. that's why we guys temping during election times drive Italian sportscars. the local maserati dealer accepts cash, ballots, and gives big discounts when i go there with a bushel of stolen absentee ballots.
Fucking foreign nazi you germans should stay the fuck out of U.S. politics
yo, hero. if your shithole country would be able to stop meddling everywhere, i would be more inclined to quit commenting on your banana republic. completely brainwashed electorate leads to the shitshow you currently display to the world.
As I said nazi

If voting by mail is secure then why does the USPS and countless other experts strongly advise people not to send cash in the mail?

Hmmmmmm.....
wow. such intellect. cash and a voting ballot are completely comparable. i just recently bought me a lolex with 5 ballots.
During an election votes are equal to cash why are you so fucking ignorant sauerkraut
ok, hero. that's why we guys temping during election times drive Italian sportscars. the local maserati dealer accepts cash, ballots, and gives big discounts when i go there with a bushel of stolen absentee ballots.
yo, hero. if your shithole country would be able to stop meddling everywhere, i would be more inclined to quit commenting on your banana republic. completely brainwashed electorate leads to the shitshow you currently display to the world.
As I said nazi
you germans need to stop trying to influence an election that you have no say over zig Hiel
it is Sieg Heil, moron. and there is another fact for you. not every german is a nazi. i, for example, am not a nazi. but i can see a lot of parallels with the political situation in your shithole country and my country in the 30s.
i will continue to post comments on this board, despite your whining.
to the moronic topic of this thread:

i once again laugh at the concept of comparing cash and ballots with regard to security of voting per mail.
You’re not even an American? Sigh...
Nope I've been dealing with that nazi with a few years. He's a german
0-2 in world wars. Loser.

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi
you germans need to stop trying to influence an election that you have no say over zig Hiel
it is Sieg Heil, moron. and there is another fact for you. not every german is a nazi. i, for example, am not a nazi. but i can see a lot of parallels with the political situation in your shithole country and my country in the 30s.

i once again laugh at the concept of comparing cash and ballots with regard to security of voting per mail.
not dumb enough to invade iraq, LOL

nice to see you twats trolling your own thread

run out of steam with your idiotic cash/ballot comparison?

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

^^^Triggered^^^ Eurotrash

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

You're east german or west german viewing your stupidity in words I would say east germen nazi

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

Your country probably couldn't invade itself.

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

absolutely no content. i understand, i would abandon that shitshow of a thread as well. you can blame it on your cat posting under your name.

invest your energy in trying to keep your head troll in check. he is wrecking your so called democracy.

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

You're east german or west german viewing your stupidity in words I would say east germen nazi
whargarrbl. no content.

quit trolling this very intelligent and serious thread with the topic of secure voting by mail.

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

Your country probably couldn't invade itself.
you can probably invent 25 people you know personally that will say that your post made some kind of sense.

unfortunately, no content on secure voting by mail.

a serious country would have taken the necessary measures recommended in march to ensure safe and secure elections. the pandemic is not actually news.

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

whargarrbl. no content.

quit trolling this very intelligent and serious thread with the topic of secure voting by mail.
Stop trying to influence a country's election that you have no voting rights in

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

whargarrbl. no content.

nah, i will post as often as i like, moron. someone needs to inject some intelligence into your inbred "discussions".

besides, i already got my hands on 50 ballots by engineering a nigerian prince style scam per email.

how about working together to ensure that everyone can vote without having to risk his health? you twats are so partisanly blind it would be hilarious, if only the results of your collective twattery would not destabilize the whole world.

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

absolutely no content. i understand, i would abandon that shitshow of a thread as well. you can blame it on your cat posting under your name.

invest your energy in trying to keep your head troll in check. he is wrecking your so called democracy.
What exactly is your question, foreigner?

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

whargarrbl. no content.

nah, i will post as often as i like, moron. someone needs to inject some intelligence into your inbred "discussions".

besides, i already got my hands on 50 ballots by engineering a nigerian prince style scam per email.

how about working together to ensure that everyone can vote without having to risk his health? you twats are so partisanly blind it would be hilarious, if only the results of your collective twattery would not destabilize the whole world.
You're just upset because my ancestors kicked the shit out of yours.

1597881507120.png

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

whargarrbl. no content.

Inbred? More Jew hate from the Nazi, who wants to finish what his heroes started.

Hmmmmmm.....
If you want to make sure your ballot is counted, deliver it to a polling station. They carefully put it into secured bins and it's secured through the counting process. The mail ballots? Well, NY had just a Congressional district election, not even a statewide election, and 45 days later they still had no idea who the winner was, and the eventual winner won by twenty five points! Now imagine a NATIONAL election that screwed up.

So here's the deal. The State Legislature, by law, shall select electors for the Electoral College, the constitutionally established body that elects the president, no more than 41 days after Election Day. This year, that date is December 14. So, whoever is leading on that date, wins the State.

If you did something other than hand your ballot in at a polling station, on election day, and it doesn't get counted, that's on you.

Hmmmmmm.....
If you want to make sure your ballot is counted, deliver it to a polling station. They carefully put it into secured bins and it's secured through the counting process. The mail ballots? Well, NY had just a Congressional district election, not even a statewide election, and 45 days later they still had no idea who the winner was, and the eventual winner won by twenty five points! Now imagine a NATIONAL election that screwed up.

So here's the deal. The State Legislature, by law, shall select electors for the Electoral College, the constitutionally established body that elects the president, no more than 41 days after Election Day. This year, that date is December 14. So, whoever is leading on that date, wins the State.

If you did something other than hand your ballot in at a polling station, on election day, and it doesn't get counted, that's on you.

I've been maintaining for a couple of months now that that's part of the Democrat plan. They are deliberately, cynically plotting to disenfranchise millions of THEIR OWN VOTERS in order to use them to destabilize the entire electoral process.

Hmmmmmm.....

I've been maintaining for a couple of months now that that's part of the Democrat plan. They are deliberately, cynically plotting to disenfranchise millions of THEIR OWN VOTERS in order to use them to destabilize the entire electoral process.
Oh yeah. The Left can't maintain the level of coercive power the crave like a junkie craves a fix via the Electoral process, so, they are attacking the electoral process.

I love this poem penned in the aftermath of the global shock that gripped the World after WWI. As the World asked "What the hell just happened, and why?"

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity

We'll be fine, because here, the center will hold.

Forum List

Back