Voting by Mail is secure

If voting by mail is secure then why does the USPS and countless other experts strongly advise people not to send cash in the mail?

Hmmmmmm.....
How do you prove you sent cash in the mail...is there a receipt?
You may insure it.
Registered letter

The inability of supposedly Intelligent people to grasp the simple fact that no ballot is counted until it has been verified is a wonder to behold.

There is no rational argument against sending every registered voter a ballot in the mail. It simply gives the electorate more options for casting votes.

This thread is just fucking stupid.
You are stupid. Unless a system is set up to count ballots and to QV the process, major errors may and will occur. Why are you here? You show up randomly and post stupid shit. You’re the epitome of a troll. Why do you find it so unnerving that IDs should be required and if you want a mail in ballot one should request.

Defund the Police...that’s the Democrats moniker. If you support it, the least you can do is put some effort into voting for it, you dumb fat leftist.

ID’s are required in order to register to vote. Only registered voters get ballots. There has been no impactful voter fraud in mail in ballots or in person voting in this nation.

More people voting is good. Period.
In MA, IDs are not required. I registered my wife and myself via the annual census.

This is a supposed GENIUS who believes that it is possible to register to vote without providing ID. Awesome.
Again, mine was done via census. Maybe initially I had to provide something. I don't recall. When I walk in and vote no one asks for my ID so my dad can walk in, give my address and vote as me.

And why would he do that? He'd be risking a serious prison sentence for a single fraudulent vote?

This simply is not a problem in this nation. Please admit that your end game is to suppress the vote.
How would he get caught? We have 80 year olds asking me what street I live on and then giving me a ballot.

He would get caught easily. Signature match. And....WTF are you talking about? Nobody is handing out ballots like that.
What signatures? I didn't sign anything?

And it is a double edged sword. I can challenge every signature for a candidate I dislike and hold up the results. It is subjective and many signatures are messy. Happened to my brother in law in a neighboring town in MA for a recall election they are having. When I vote in person my ballot goes into the counter as I put it in there. Again, I wish they would ask me for my ID.

You sign the ballot. Your signature is on file. It must match.
Then things like this happen and its in a small town in MA. It is too messy IMO. Cleaner to have people vote in person or REQUEST absentee ballots.

Every absentee ballot is requested in most states. I request mine. A few states have universal mail ballots. Those people request their ballots when they register. You and your master are aware that more votes equal losses for you. That is what this is all about.
I have Zero issue if ballots are requested.
Which has basically the same security concerns as if they're mailed to every active voter.
Wrong. Because I physically have to walk in.

The inability of supposedly Intelligent people to grasp the simple fact that no ballot is counted until it has been verified is a wonder to behold.

There is no rational argument against sending every registered voter a ballot in the mail. It simply gives the electorate more options for casting votes.

You are stupid. Unless a system is set up to count ballots and to QV the process, major errors may and will occur. Why are you here? You show up randomly and post stupid shit. You’re the epitome of a troll. Why do you find it so unnerving that IDs should be required and if you want a mail in ballot one should request.

Defund the Police...that’s the Democrats moniker. If you support it, the least you can do is put some effort into voting for it, you dumb fat leftist.

ID’s are required in order to register to vote. Only registered voters get ballots. There has been no impactful voter fraud in mail in ballots or in person voting in this nation.

In MA, IDs are not required. I registered my wife and myself via the annual census.

This is a supposed GENIUS who believes that it is possible to register to vote without providing ID. Awesome.
Again, mine was done via census. Maybe initially I had to provide something. I don't recall. When I walk in and vote no one asks for my ID so my dad can walk in, give my address and vote as me.

And why would he do that? He'd be risking a serious prison sentence for a single fraudulent vote?

This simply is not a problem in this nation. Please admit that your end game is to suppress the vote.
How would he get caught? We have 80 year olds asking me what street I live on and then giving me a ballot.

He would get caught easily. Signature match. And....WTF are you talking about? Nobody is handing out ballots like that.

And it is a double edged sword. I can challenge every signature for a candidate I dislike and hold up the results. It is subjective and many signatures are messy. Happened to my brother in law in a neighboring town in MA for a recall election they are having. When I vote in person my ballot goes into the counter as I put it in there. Again, I wish they would ask me for my ID.

Then things like this happen and its in a small town in MA. It is too messy IMO. Cleaner to have people vote in person or REQUEST absentee ballots.

Every absentee ballot is requested in most states. I request mine. A few states have universal mail ballots. Those people request their ballots when they register. You and your master are aware that more votes equal losses for you. That is what this is all about.

All ballots that are sent in the mail are requested. In a few states, the request takes place at the time of registration.

There are some states who want to send ballots to all registered voters due to COVID-19 as a health safety measure. This should not be
a cause for concern as the act of fraudulent voting is not worth the risk to just about 100% of registered voters. But morons see it as a way to
cry foul if they lose.

I just heard, "I'm going to consider all the ballots requested because I just KNOW that everyone who registered to vote was doing it because they wanted a mail-in system!"

If voting by mail is secure then why does the USPS and countless other experts strongly advise people not to send cash in the mail?

Hmmmmmm.....
How do you prove you sent cash in the mail...is there a receipt?
You may insure it.
Why?

Because the cash has some sort of immediate value or something??

No matter how much you fantasize about wide spread voter fraud -- it aint happening....

You are moronic enough to think "Democrats" can manipulate millions of mail in ballots -- but they couldn't manipulate 70K votes across 3 states in 2016?
30 states versus 20 states there I fixed it for you

All ballots that are sent in the mail are requested. In a few states, the request takes place at the time of registration.

There are some states who want to send ballots to all registered voters due to COVID-19 as a health safety measure. This should not be
a cause for concern as the act of fraudulent voting is not worth the risk to just about 100% of registered voters. But morons see it as a way to
cry foul if they lose.
OMG. I know. Cowardly Colfax wants mass mailings. I am perfectly OK if ballots are requested. Funny how people are worried about COVID when voting but not when going to Home Depot.

Hmmmmmm.....
wow. such intellect. cash and a voting ballot are completely comparable. i just recently bought me a lolex with 5 ballots.
During an election votes are equal to cash why are you so fucking ignorant sauerkraut
ok, hero. that's why we guys temping during election times drive Italian sportscars. the local maserati dealer accepts cash, ballots, and gives big discounts when i go there with a bushel of stolen absentee ballots.
Fucking foreign nazi you germans should stay the fuck out of U.S. politics

Which has basically the same security concerns as if they're mailed to every active voter.
No you don't. Requesting an absentee ballot in Massachusetts can be done online, by mail or fax (archaic, I know). It wouldn't make much sense to require people to be present to get an absentee ballot. Not being able to be present is the whole reason for absentee ballots in the first place.

cry foul if they lose.
OMG. I know. Cowardly Colfax wants mass mailings. I am perfectly OK if ballots are requested. Funny how people are worried about COVID when voting but not when going to Home Depot.

Immunocompromised people order from Home Depot online or have someone pick up their items. Duh.

No you don't. Requesting an absentee ballot in Massachusetts can be done online, by mail or fax (archaic, I know). It wouldn't make much sense to require people to be present to get an absentee ballot. Not being able to be present is the whole reason for absentee ballots in the first place.
No, idiot fatso. The difference between me voting by mail or in person is me walking in. That is what I was saying. What the fuck?

Hmmmmmm.....
wow. such intellect. cash and a voting ballot are completely comparable. i just recently bought me a lolex with 5 ballots.
During an election votes are equal to cash why are you so fucking ignorant sauerkraut
ok, hero. that's why we guys temping during election times drive Italian sportscars. the local maserati dealer accepts cash, ballots, and gives big discounts when i go there with a bushel of stolen absentee ballots.
yo, hero. if your shithole country would be able to stop meddling everywhere, i would be more inclined to quit commenting on your banana republic. completely brainwashed electorate leads to the shitshow you currently display to the world.

No, idiot fatso. The difference between me voting by mail or in person is me walking in. That is what I was saying. What the fuck?

Voter fraud isn't a thing. Voter suppression is a thing. You are concerned about the thing that isn't a thing.

Self evaluate.

Voter fraud isn't a thing. Voter suppression is a thing. You are concerned about the thing that isn't a thing.

Self evaluate.
I disagree. I am happy with who I am, LOL

Hmmmmmm.....
yo, hero. if your shithole country would be able to stop meddling everywhere, i would be more inclined to quit commenting on your banana republic. completely brainwashed electorate leads to the shitshow you currently display to the world.
As I said nazi

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi
you germans need to stop trying to influence an election that you have no say over zig Hiel

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi
you germans need to stop trying to influence an election that you have no say over zig Hiel
it is Sieg Heil, moron. and there is another fact for you. not every german is a nazi. i, for example, am not a nazi. but i can see a lot of parallels with the political situation in your shithole country and my country in the 30s.
i will continue to post comments on this board, despite your whining.
to the moronic topic of this thread:

i once again laugh at the concept of comparing cash and ballots with regard to security of voting per mail.

Self evaluate.

"That's not a thing, because I don't want it to be!"

Reality is not shaped by how confidently you state your beliefs as fact.

Medicate.

Self evaluate.
In fact, voter fraud is a thing in every election and it would be an especially big thing if large numbers of people used mail in ballots because there would be no way of knowing who filled in the ballot. Voter suppression is just a propaganda hoax encouraged by Democratic politicians to mislead minority voters.

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi
it is Sieg Heil, moron. and there is another fact for you. not every german is a nazi. i, for example, am not a nazi. but i can see a lot of parallels with the political situation in your shithole country and my country in the 30s.

i once again laugh at the concept of comparing cash and ballots with regard to security of voting per mail.
You’re not even an American? Sigh...

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

Nope I've been dealing with that nazi with a few years. He's a german

A question for the right wing experts on mail-in voting fraud. On a percentage basis, what percent of the billions of ballots sent in by mail over the decades were fraudulent?
In my community? At least 1 out of 25.
The County has to be sued to remove someone from the voting record.

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

Hmmmmmm.....
As I said nazi

Aren't you happy that yet another idiot isn't an American?

Forum List

Back