Voting by Mail is secure

If voting by mail is secure then why does the USPS and countless other experts strongly advise people not to send cash in the mail?

Hmmmmmm.....

False equivalence is a logical fallacy in which an equivalence is drawn between two subjects based on flawed or false reasoning. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy of inconsistency.

False equivalence - Wikipedia

If voting by mail is secure then why does the USPS and countless other experts strongly advise people not to send cash in the mail?

Hmmmmmm.....

False equivalence is a logical fallacy in which an equivalence is drawn between two subjects based on flawed or false reasoning. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy of inconsistency.
Mail systems are not secure enough for cash, but they are secure enough for ballots?

I watched Feinstein and Huffington each spend $35M on race for a job that paid $125k/yr. You are the one pretending that there is zero financial incentive to win an election.

Hmmmmmm.....

Mail systems are not secure enough for cash, but they are secure enough for ballots?

I watched Feinstein and Huffington each spend $35M on race for a job that paid $125k/yr. You are the one pretending that there is zero financial incentive to win an election.

You are creating a straw man out of the false equivalency and a change of topic about financial incentives.

Hmmmmmm.....

You are creating a straw man out of the false equivalency and a change of topic about financial incentives.
No. My equivalency is true and right on topic.

Hmmmmmm.....

That's right. ballots are almost legal tender. accepted at almost every pawnshop or car dealership. worth it.

i am sitting in my LOLferrari, 10 ballots. awesome deal.

Hmmmmmm.....

That's right. ballots are almost legal tender. accepted at almost every pawnshop or car dealership. worth it.

You get the gist. Or not. Since English is your second language.

Hmmmmmm.....

Weird how $70M was dropped in a race for a job that paid $125k/yr if there is no financial benefit in winning an election.

Hmmmmmm.....

Weird how $70M was dropped in a race for a job that paid $125k/yr if there is no financial benefit in winning an election.
That's not weird. me and the crew grab every package likely to contain a ballot. it's just like cash. super awesome. totally comparable. as i said, thread starter is very very intelligent. he will confirm that.

Hmmmmmm.....

Fake News.

In 2016 $6.8B was spent in races that attracted 128,838,342 ballots, or $53/Ballot.

Hmmmmmm.....

Fake News.

In 2016 $6.8B was spent in races that attracted 128,838,342 ballots, or $53/Ballot.
awesome math. completely irrelevant.

Hmmmmmm.....

Fake News.

I disagree. No wonder you're retired.

Hmmmmmm.....

Fake News.

yeah. i guess that makes sense to someone of your intaligence. retired, lol.

That's not weird. me and the crew grab every package likely to contain a ballot. it's just like cash. super awesome. totally comparable. as i said, thread starter is very very intelligent. he will confirm that.
meh....Don't quit your 'day job' :fu:

Hmmmmmm.....

Fake News.

yeah. i guess that makes sense to someone of your intaligence. retired, lol.
You complain a lot. Get a hobby.

Hmmmmmm.....

If we can vote by mail, I don't see a reason why we can't buy guns by mail, instead of purchasing it in person with an ID, to prevent "fraud".

Hmmmmmm.....

If we can vote by mail, I don't see a reason why we can't buy guns by mail, instead of purchasing it in person with an ID, to prevent "fraud".
We should not buy guns by mail.

Hmmmmmm.....

If mail is secure and safe to cast the vote, than why not?

Hmmmmmm.....

If mail is secure and safe to cast the vote, than why not?
Because it isn’t and optics look bad. Why have either side question the votes?

Forum List

Back