🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Voting Takes Away Our Democracy

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Explain to me again how the democratic process of voting for one side takes our democracy away. I'm having a hard time understanding how voting in a democracy for one side actually takes away our democracy. That just doesn't make any sense to me how voting would take democracy away. Isn't that actually what democracy is, you vote for who you want?

If that side is then willing to reject and try to overturn any election they don't win in the future.

US elections have been contested many times. No Presidential election has ever been overturned, despite evidence of wide-spread fraud and intimidation.

So, I think we're pretty safe.

I did not get the opportunity to vote on ending fossil fuels.

How is this a Democracy?

US elections have been contested many times. No Presidential election has ever been overturned, despite evidence of wide-spread fraud and intimidation.

So, I think we're pretty safe.
The real issue is that Progs are pure globalists. Not for the American people. So what do we do?

That just doesn't make any sense

Since when did democrats ever make sense?

- Walls don't work.
- It's impossible to build a wall
- Man is destroying the climate
- Now here's a good one...Black lives matter :laughing0301:

If they mattered...why don't we see a single protest when a black murders another black?

Not one word of protest...not one road blocked...not one liquor store looted...not one weave store burnt to the ground!

The real issue is that Progs are pure globalists. Not for the American people. So what do we do?

I'm really not too sure what a "globalist" is. But ... you have a few options,

A) Accept the outcome of an election and hope to do better next time.

B) Challenge an election result and hope that courts will rule in your favor (has never happened in US History)

C) If you really feel that the electoral system is no longer representative of the people in this country, you can ...

1) Re-locate to another country that more closely represents your values
2) Stage a coup by replacing key hired / appointed (not elected) persons with ones that support your values.
3) Stage a coup through targeted assassination
4) Civil War

So, there are really a lot of ways to proceed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back