VP Harris admits “Bidenomics” a failure: “Most Americans $400 unexpected expense away from bankruptcy “

Fox runs another one-sided story and the rubes swallow it whole.

From 2019:

At this point it's a tossup between Joe and Kamala over who's going to say things that they shouldn't with a mike in their hands. Joe is a senile, decades long liar who can't stop himself from telling whoppers and Kamala is a scatter brained ditz who got her position not on the merits of her work but on the color of her skin! With these two running the country is it any wonder that things have gone to shit?

Not too hard to believe when you consider the number of people (42M+) on EBT then toss in the ones working two jobs (13M+) to make ends meet, then toss in a Trillion+ worth of CC debt.

Hell, I'm surprised it's not higher.

From 2019:

Aren’t you making the argument that we are no better off financially under Biden than Trump? I would disagree, but this seems to be in opposition to your love for the Biden economy.

Aren’t you making the argument that we are no better off financially under Biden than Trump? I would disagree, but this seems to be in opposition to your love for the Biden economy.
I'm making the argument that MAGA rubes will swallow whatever they're told in their universe and are spectacularly ignorant about markets and economics.

If you don't like that, tough shit.

But last year it was $1000 that most Americans couldn't come up with. All I have to put back this year is $400.

How is that not a good thing?

Youse guys just don't understand how Bidenomics works.

:laughing0301:

From 2019:

Pathetic deflection noted, and laughed at. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I'm making the argument that MAGA rubes will swallow whatever they're told in their universe and are spectacularly ignorant about markets and economics.

If you don't like that, tough shit.
So you are claiming the Cackling Cockholster didn’t say that?

At this point it's a tossup between Joe and Kamala over who's going to say things that they shouldn't with a mike in their hands. Joe is a senile, decades long liar who can't stop himself from telling whoppers and Kamala is a scatter brained ditz who got her position not on the merits of her work but on the color of her skin! With these two running the country is it any wonder that things have gone to shit?
I've prospered under both administrations. Anyone can if they want to. And I'm prospering even more with the rising interest rates. :)

This can’t be. I heard we are in the best shape ever.

Surely we haven’t been lied to.

No, the economy is just fine

In fact, 4 out of 5 heroin addicts agree, getting clean needles from the government is easier than ever.

1693316194510.png

Actually, Mac1958 proved Tater has made things worse.

His link says 40% would struggle with an unexpected $400 expense. Commiela Whoris said MOST would go BANKRUPT.

And best of all, with all that fentanly to cut it, heroin is cheaper than ever!

Yay Joe Biden!!! :spinner:
It's all about keeping the price of the deadly fentanyl down.

After all, before taking your last breath, don't you want the peace of mind knowing you got a good bargain?

It's all about keeping the price of the deadly fentanyl down.

After all, before taking your last breath, don't you want the peace of mind knowing you got a good bargain?

That 10% Joe got is really paying off. He's doing such a great job destroying this country that I think he deserves a raise.

I don't see where she "admits Bidenonics is a failure".

I'm sure she did in your mind, but now out here. Sorry.
Any economic plan that has the majority of the population $400 away from bankruptcy is a failure, Simp.

You are just too stupid to comprehend that.

This can’t be. I heard we are in the best shape ever.

Surely we haven’t been lied to.

Not even counting that, evictions are at an all time high, foreclosures are at an all time high, credit card debt is at an all time high, withdraws from retirement accounts are at an all time high, and mortgage rates are the highest they have been in decades. Oh, and as great as things are, people can't afford to pay their student loans either.

Forum List

Back