Vulgar statements from the pants suit liar. Watch the reactions from the hypocrites.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

hillary-clinton_3.jpg

1.'Fuck off! It's enough that I have to see you fucking-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your Godamn job and keep your mouth shut.'
(American Evita by Christopher Anderson, page 90. Hillary yells at State Troopers after one allegedly told her "Good Morning.")

2. "If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!"
(The First Partner: Hillary Rodham Clinton by Joyce Milton, page 259. Hillary shouts at a Secret Service agent.)

3. "Get fucked! Get the fuck out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!"
(Hillary's Scheme: Inside the Next Clinton's Ruthless Agenda to Take the White House by Carl Limbacher, page 89. Hillary yelling at Secret Service agents.)

4. "Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!!?"
(Unlimited Access by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, page 139. Hillary Clinton shouting at Secret Service agents.)

5. “You fucking Jew bastard.”
(State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton by Jerry Oppenheimer.)

6. "When are they going to get those fucking ree-tards out of here?"'
(Hillary Clinton: The Other Woman by Dolly Kyle. Spoken at an Easter egg hunt at the Arkansas state house with developmentally challenged children in attendance.)

7. "Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't fuck her here!!"
(Inside The White House by Ronald Kessler, page 243. Hillary speaking to her husband Bill Clinton about a woman at an Arkansas political rally.)

Let us just watch the left, say ALL of those things are just untrue. That, or they won't care.

liberal+imagesCAS6770O.jpg

BTW...ever heard of "hearsay"? Not allowed in court for a reason. At least here in America. Not sure whether it's allowed in your Third World hell hole.

How's things going for you?

Yeah Owl,since i have not heard from you in ages,think the chargers will join Kroneke and the Rams next year as we talked about? lol In the first pre season game of the year the Rams had against the cowboys sam farmer of the LA times was being interviewed and HE said he did not see the chargers coming up there,that LA is a one team city.

I have to think like he does that I just cant see the chargers being there even though things looks gloom and doom for them in SD getting measure C passed. Because the chargers have no fans there in LA. Plus they would be the second team in with the newness of having a team in LA wearing off by then. and with the rams winning and the chargers losing,that would be suicide for them to bring the chargers in agreed?

Bodecca you can chip in YOUR thoughts as well since i never hear anything back from owl anymore and dont expect to now.:biggrin:

BTW...ever heard of "hearsay"? Not allowed in court for a reason. At least here in America. Not sure whether it's allowed in your Third World hell hole.
I called it, didn't I? They are so pathetic. Their little puppet strings are hilarious.

Yeah Owl,since i have not heard from you in ages,think the chargers will join Kroneke and the Rams next year as we talked about? lol In the first pre season game of the year the Rams had against the cowboys sam farmer of the LA times was being interviewed and HE said he did not see the chargers coming up there,that LA is a one team city.

I have to think like he does that I just cant see the chargers being there even though things looks gloom and doom for them in SD getting measure C passed. Because the chargers have no fans there in LA. Plus they would be the second team in with the newness of having a team in LA wearing off by then. and with the rams winning and the chargers losing,that would be suicide for them to bring the chargers in agreed?

Bodecca you can chip in YOUR thoughts as well since i never hear anything back from owl anymore and dont expect to now.:biggrin:
My thoughts? GO BILLS!!!!

I called it, didn't I? They are so pathetic. Their little puppet strings are hilarious.
So...they consider "hearsay" legitimate evidence in your Third World Hell Hole?

If you don't think Hillary has said shit just as nasty as Trump, you are a deluded dumb ass.

:lol:

You guys really don't get it, do you?
Tell us what we dont get, "doctor."

You really don't get why people are upset about Trump's statements.
I get why you don't give a flying fuck about any of the things the evil kuuunnt in a pants suit said. That is what I get and your fucking cognitive dissonance is duly noted.

You are a fucking hypocrite. That is the fucking point. You proved it again.

Again and again and again and again and again.

You are all so fucking predictable.

"doctor."

hillary-clinton_3.jpg

1.'Fuck off! It's enough that I have to see you fucking-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your Godamn job and keep your mouth shut.'
(American Evita by Christopher Anderson, page 90. Hillary yells at State Troopers after one allegedly told her "Good Morning.")

2. "If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!"
(The First Partner: Hillary Rodham Clinton by Joyce Milton, page 259. Hillary shouts at a Secret Service agent.)

3. "Get fucked! Get the fuck out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!"
(Hillary's Scheme: Inside the Next Clinton's Ruthless Agenda to Take the White House by Carl Limbacher, page 89. Hillary yelling at Secret Service agents.)

4. "Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!!?"
(Unlimited Access by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, page 139. Hillary Clinton shouting at Secret Service agents.)

5. “You fucking Jew bastard.”
(State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton by Jerry Oppenheimer.)

6. "When are they going to get those fucking ree-tards out of here?"'
(Hillary Clinton: The Other Woman by Dolly Kyle. Spoken at an Easter egg hunt at the Arkansas state house with developmentally challenged children in attendance.)

7. "Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't fuck her here!!"
(Inside The White House by Ronald Kessler, page 243. Hillary speaking to her husband Bill Clinton about a woman at an Arkansas political rally.)

Let us just watch the left, say ALL of those things are just untrue. That, or they won't care.

liberal+imagesCAS6770O.jpg

I stopped reading after number 1, because in another thread, she says "fuck off you SHIT kickers" not "fuck kickers", and they quote the same source.

Can't you guys keep your lies straight between yourselves?

Yes, please excuse Donald Trump stupidity by trying to use Hillary Clinton as an excuse...

One thing is for sure partisan posters can never see what is wrong with their candidate while pointing out the same flaw in the opposition candidate...

Donald Trump can insult everyone and you will point to Hillary and all of a sudden that should excuse Donald, well it does not.

So keep on bringing up Hillary and the reality is Donald comments were wrong and he even stated they were wrong, and nothing else matters!

Hell even Billy Bush apologized for his part in it!

They keep doing exactly what I said they would do. They do not care, or they do not believe it. That is it and that is all. Bruce Laney just made the dumbest post in the thread. He deserves a medal.

My thoughts? GO BILLS!!!!

you're a little late on that.lol

you pathetic twerp vomit onto the board, and whine about your vomit being called vomit.

seek help, moron.

Whether the evidence is hearsay or not depends on who is offering the testimony. If the person who heard the words is on the stand, he/she will be allowed to testify as to what he heard. However, the author of a book would not be allowed to testify what the witnesses to the conversations revealed. The person who heard the words is allowed to testify because of a particular exception to the hearsay evidence rule which I will explain.

If the words are the gravamen (essential element or essence) of the complaint, they would be admissible as an exception to the hearsay evidence rule. For example, Bob would be allowed to testify that Bill threatened him since the threatening words are the essence of the complaint. Likewise, Bob would be able to testify regarding the words Bill said to establish an oral contract with him since the spoken contract is the essence of the complaint. Also, Bob (a Black man) would be allowed to testify that Bill (his White supervisor) called him a derogatory name since the racial insult is the essence of the complaint. In the examples given, all those present who also heard the words would be allowed to testify.

In the present case, the issue is whether or not Clinton is a potty-mouth. The words themselves are the essence of the complaint and are therefore an exception to the hearsay evidence rule. An agent who heard Clinton refer to someone as “you fucking Jew bastard” would be allowed to testify that she said the words. However the testimony is allowed only to prove that Clinton used foul language; it cannot be used to prove she has an unfavorable opinion of Jews or people born out of wedlock. I know it sounds complicated and it is. A lot of my fellow students in law school had major problems with the hearsay evidence rule and even some attorneys I know struggle with it.

Forum List

Back