Waffle House shooting, at least 4 killed

Damn Mexicans, Muslims & Blacks MUST BE STOPPED! :rolleyes-41:

tennessee-shooting-suspect-travis-reinking-twitter_650x400_41524396973.jpg
Its always about race with you people. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm bettin he wished he was armed.....

Sad he proves it can be done unarmed.

^^^^ Rapists around the world applaud this statement.

Have you checked your LOVED Sponsor of these shootings?

Wait! Alert Coming IN...

View attachment 189448
Not a member dumbass.....obviously you need to check back with yours for better talking points

If your a 2nd Anal amendment irrational Spewer and not an NRA paying Member.
You must be an Armed COWARD!
How many guns do you have?
Wrong again...I dont carry....but if you want to talk Rambo doesn't one have to Rambo up whole lot more to charge into battle unarmed.....that extra time spent summoning the will might just be too much and the window closes....

You'd be prosecuted. That is not how it is done. We have judges and juries in this nation.

If you were a member of the jury, would you find me guilty for shooting a mass murderer that was escaping?

Yep. It is hard for dummies to understand, I know. But that's the way it has to be. We have laws. Even mass shooters have rights.

I'd also deny you the privilege of carrying a weapon if I could due to your disregard for the laws that govern their use.
Self defense is one thing...pursuing a fleeing person is another.

When does it cross the line to vigilante justice?
When one shoots and kills a fleeing attacker – that’s not self-defense, and the person doing the shooting will be charged.

Sad he proves it can be done unarmed.

Wait! Alert Coming IN...

View attachment 189448
Not a member dumbass.....obviously you need to check back with yours for better talking points

Wrong again...I dont carry....but if you want to talk Rambo doesn't one have to Rambo up whole lot more to charge into battle unarmed.....that extra time spent summoning the will might just be too much and the window closes....

Was Carry the question?
Or was it, How Many Guns do you own?

Wait! Alert Coming IN...

View attachment 189448

Was Carry the question?
Even if I owned I would have been as unarmed as the hero......duh......now answer the Rambo conundrum......somehow I dont see you Ramboing up and charging into fire......you sound more like the type to hide behind others.....

"James Shaw Jr. rushed the shooter at the Waffle House, disarmed him & threw the rifle he was carrying over the counter. James saved numerous lives this morning by his heroic actions. Manhunt is underway for the killer"

"Remember this hero, not the shooter. He tackled and disarmed the man who opened fire on Waffle House and was responsible for saving countless lives."

The 29-year-old hero from Waffle House shooting: 'I saw the opportunity and I took it'
View attachment 189450

FFS! Just shot up the Waffle House. Then goes home? WTF!
Whitey Males are stupid!
Thank you for the update. Hope no one else gets hurt.
But really, you expected this guy to do something smart?

Wait! Alert Coming IN...

View attachment 189448

Was Carry the question?
Even if I owned I would have been as unarmed as the hero......duh......now answer the Rambo conundrum......somehow I dont see you Ramboing up and charging into fire......you sound more like the type to hide behind others.....

I would Rambo up if have a chance. If you're happy. But Rambo a weak coward type, as to the thangs needing to be done.
I feel more a Punisher type! Can we get some laws passed so I can join the hunts in my ways? FFS! Rambo.LOL!

But either way. Who would I target and shoot first, is the question you seem to want to ask.

"Remember this hero, not the shooter. He tackled and disarmed the man who opened fire on Waffle House and was responsible for saving countless lives."

The 29-year-old hero from Waffle House shooting: 'I saw the opportunity and I took it'
View attachment 189450

Whitey Males are stupid!

They blew a door or somethang.
And the Guy seems to have a criminal record.
Wonder what they are?

View attachment 189450

Whitey Males are stupid!

Okay, you got me!

View attachment 189450

Whitey Males are stupid!

Okay, you got me!

Nice pad...

Federal-agents-at-Morton-IL-home-of-Travis-Reinking-wanted-in-connection-with-deadly-Antioch-Waff.jpg

Be honest gun grabbers- What gun control law would have stopped this?

NO Semi/ Full Auto Assault AR-XXX Rifles in Citizens hands is a good start.
Not all Hand Gun shootings can be stopped. Rational arms in citizens hands are rights'
The 2nd Anal amendment needs to be updated!

A shotgun or a handgun is just as deadly. So you fail, as usual.

Why do you hate the Constitution so much?

Not all Hand Gun shootings can be stopped. Rational arms in citizens hands are rights'

WEAK! AR-XXX thangs are not the same as those.
Well, Until you put in a 100 round mag. in some of these/those handguns.

WEAK! AR-XXX thangs are not the same as those.
Well, Until you put in a 100 round mag. in the hand guns.

So this kid used a 100 round mag? :cuckoo:

Please don't talk about shit you do not understand, it makes you look even dumber than you already are.

Forum List

Back