Waffle House shooting, at least 4 killed

View attachment 189443

An unarmed Black man SAVES the day.
Not an Approvable NRA Gun Nutter Message!

Okay, Let's go American Whitey Gun Nutter WN DOPer Righties'! Time to attack this guy!
I'm bettin he wished he was armed.....

Sad he proves it can be done unarmed.
Yes it can.......but avg person has to be trained to rush toward gunfire,,,even if they have a weapon in their hands,,,,,thats why you dont see it more often

I would think the fear of being shot by PIG COPs GANG Members for being Black by now.
Is now FULLY part of the Black Man's Gene DNA pool.
So, you're saying Whitey types are just Cowards?

Black Lives Matter! Just to save Whitey ASS!

DANG! Here's ONE!

View attachment 189446
Please parade more of your ignorance across the board for all to see by trying to lie about what was posted.....and libs wonder how they lost to Trump

Another gun free zone.

Was it?

I doubt it. I'm surprised there was not an armed customer

-Geaux
The article says a customer took the rifle from the shooter. Please note the customer did not then shoot the shooter with it.

So what. He threw it behind the counter because that was the thing to do

-Geaux
No so what. Just commenting that SHOOTING the shooter was not foremost in the customer's mind, either. K9 and some of you other keyboard warriors apparently live for the moment to shoot a bad guy in a horrible situation and become a national NRA hero. I was just pointing out that even given the chance, not everyone believes more violence is the answer.

You sound like an idiot. The gun malfunctioned, needed reloaded or whatever. You know good and well that if someone had been armed in their they would have taken the top of the perps head off

-Geaux

-Geaux
The article says a customer took the rifle from the shooter. Please note the customer did not then shoot the shooter with it.

So what. He threw it behind the counter because that was the thing to do

-Geaux
No so what. Just commenting that SHOOTING the shooter was not foremost in the customer's mind, either. K9 and some of you other keyboard warriors apparently live for the moment to shoot a bad guy in a horrible situation and become a national NRA hero. I was just pointing out that even given the chance, not everyone believes more violence is the answer.

You sound like an idiot. The gun malfunctioned, needed reloaded or whatever. You know good and well that if someone had been armed in their they would have taken the top of the perps head off

-Geaux
Not everyone believes more violence is the answer. You can snarl at me all you like.

Thought and Prayers

I would type more but I got to go clean my firearms....

Another day and another mass shooting. What happens regularly here is very rare where there is strong gun control.

At least four people were killed and several others were injured early Sunday when a gunman opened fire at a Waffle House in Nashville, Tenn., police said.

The alleged gunman, Travis Reinking, 29, began shooting at patrons around 3:25 a.m. Sunday at the Waffle House, located about 16 miles southeast of downtown Nashville, before fleeing the scene, Metro Nashville police said. Authorities had initially said Reinking was a person of interest, but later said he has been identified as a suspect.

"If you see a nude guy walking around this morning call the police department," Don Aaron of the Metro Police Department told WTVF.

A person at the restaurant had wrestled away the alleged shooter's rifle.

Waffle House shooting leaves 4 dead, several injured; gunman sought
Another gun free zone.

Another nut with a gun.....

Another gun free zone.

Was it?

-Geaux

Which he should have done. Because then the police would HAVE the shooter, and no one else would be in danger.
Agree.... If he turned the gun on the shooter after he had killed and injured these people, and the shooter then turned to escape, then he would have gotten a round in the leg, shoulder or his back if it were me or if I thought he was getting away.

This drives the left crazy when we talk like this, because they are the ones who worry when the execution drug makes a henious killer squirm a little or if it makes him or her become a bit uncomfortable on their way out. The leftist power or influence in this country needs to end, and it needs to end yesterday.

Actually, if he had turned the gun and shot the perp as he was running, it would have been a crime because the impending threat was over

-Geaux

View attachment 189443

Okay, Let's go American Whitey Gun Nutter WN DOPer Righties'! Time to attack this guy!

^^^^ Rapists around the world applaud this statement.

Have you checked your LOVED Sponsor of these shootings?

Wait! Alert Coming IN...

upload_2018-4-22_14-8-30.png

I`m sure the shooter had a reason to carry too. Gun pussy cowardice is my guess.

People who carry guns are pussies and cowards? I have a family and I have a responsibility to them to come home every day.

I like the ones with guns strapped to their side in a grocery store. It is like wearing a sign that says....

"I HAVE A REALLY SMALL DONG! THAT IS WHY I NEED THIS HERE GUN."

I haven't heard anyone suggest taking all guns, we do need stronger gun laws though. Nobody needs to own a gun for mass killing. The constitution allows arms if you are in a militia.

LIE AH !!!!

And stop these underhanded attempts to redefine the 2nd !!!
No one is attempting to ‘redefine’ the Second Amendment, ‘underhanded’ or otherwise.

The Constitution exists solely in the context of its case law, including the Second Amendment.

And it’s a settled, accepted fact – beyond dispute – that the Second Amendment right is not ‘unlimited,’ it’s subject to restrictions by government consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence.

It’s also true that the weapons citizens are allowed to own would be ‘in common use’ pursuant to militia service:

“It may be objected that if weapons that are most useful in military service—M-16 rifles and the like—may be banned, then the Second Amendment right is completely detached from the prefatory clause. But as we have said, the conception of the militia at the time of the Second Amendment ’s ratification was the body of all citizens capable of military service, who would bring the sorts of lawful weapons that they possessed at home to militia duty.”

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. HELLER

Clearly AR 15s, AK 47s, HK 91s, FN SCAR 16s, CZ 805 Bren S1s, and scores of other semi-auto rifles and carbines, “the sorts of lawful weapons…possessed at home [for] militia duty,” are entitled to Constitutional protections, where their prohibition indeed violates the Second Amendment.

Be honest gun grabbers- What gun control law would have stopped this?

NO Semi/ Full Auto Assault AR-XXX Rifles in Citizens hands is a good start.
Not all Hand Gun shootings can be stopped. Rational arms in citizens hands are rights'
The 2nd Anal amendment needs to be updated!

This isn't the first time that there has been a shooting at a Waffle House. A couple of years ago there was on in Oklahoma I think it was. A waitress was shot in the head for telling the man who ended up having the gun that smoking was not allowed inside the building. She died on the way to the hospital.

God bless you and her family and those impacted by this new shooting always!!!

Holly

View attachment 189443

Wait! Alert Coming IN...

View attachment 189448
Not a member dumbass.....obviously you need to check back with yours for better talking points

This isn't the first time that there has been a shooting at a Waffle House. A couple of years ago there was on in Oklahoma I think it was. A waitress was shot in the head for telling the man who ended up having the gun that smoking was not allowed inside the building. She died on the way to the hospital.

God bless you and her family and those impacted by this new shooting always!!!

Holly

Was an AR-XXX used?

View attachment 189443

Wait! Alert Coming IN...

View attachment 189448
Not a member dumbass.....obviously you need to check back with yours for better talking points

If your a 2nd Anal amendment irrational Spewer and not an NRA paying Member.
You must be an Armed COWARD!
How many guns do you have?

Yep, there are even stupid Liberal judges who cant comprehend the 2nd.
Judges make critical mistakes ALL the time. How many people have done hard time unjustly?

If judges are ALWAYS correct, I'm sure you'll support ALL Conservative Judges (SCOTUS) decisions as well....right???
lol

Judge Young is a Reagan appointee, a Republican, and conservative.

Forum List

Back