Waffle House shooting, at least 4 killed

Notice they're all male?
Sorry.. I feel the girls are scoring a few.

Jennifer San Marco - Goleta Post Office Shooting, 6 Killed
On Jan. 30, 2006, authorities say Jennifer San Marco opened fire inside the U.S.
Postal Service mail sorting center in Goleta where she once worked, leaving six
people dead before she fatally shot herself in the head.

Tashfeen Malik - San Bernardino Shooter, 14 Killed

Fourteen people were shot dead at a San Bernardino, Calif.,
Women Who Kill: America's Most Shocking Female Mass Shooters

You mean except for the Black lives matter shooter and the navy yard shooter?

And you haven't explained away the other 11,004 murders mostly committed by minorities, against other minorities.....

Is it only when they kill white people that you care?

Uhmmm - Try again and don't strain anything.

d7a3d19c6b6a4699b32f043c1f718527_18.jpg

And you still haven't explained the 11,004 gun murders that are mostly committed by minorities murdering other minorities......

mass shooters account for less than 75 gun deaths a year.....except for 2017...... so now you account for the other 11,004....

White mass public shooters kill fewer people than lawn mowers......

Why do you only care when white people are murdered?

Total number murdered in mass public shootings by year...
Lawn mower deaths every year.... more than 75

(Lawn Mower Accidents Rise This Time of Year | MU News Bureau)

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1985...(none listed)
1983 (none listed)

I don't carry and make it home every day. Stop being so scared.

Tell that to the four dead people...oh wait.
The d
Looks like the gun malfunctioned as the hero came out of the bathroom...

Hero prevented further bloodshed at Tennessee Waffle House - CNN

A witness who was in the parking lot told CNN affiliate WTVF that the good Samaritan rushed in while the gunman had stopped firing and was looking at the weapon.

Are you saying an unarmed person stop the guy? Ran him off?

No...I am saying the weapon malfunctioned allowing the hero to attack him....prior to the weapon jamming the hero was hiding in the bathroom...

okay.
btw: Why no good guys with guns to save the kids at least here?

Utah parents kill their 2 children before themselves after believing mom had terminal disease

Or is this a 2nd Rightie Freedom type issue in the home? Guns are useful tools!
As if the guns are used in the home, why should I complain or care what tool used?

Dipshit.....they banned and confiscated guns in Britain....gun crime in London is up 42%, up 23% across England and Wales and up 30% in Yorkshire....

And the gun ban didn't save this family.....

Entire family found dead at London home and Eastbourne beach

The bodies of a man and two young boys were found dead on an Eastbourne beach before the body of their mother was discovered with stab wounds more than 80 miles away in London.

Scotland Yard launched a murder investigation after the woman, believed to be in her 40s, was found at her home in South Road, Twickenham, just before 6pm on Monday.

Detectives attempted to trace her husband, 57, and two boys, aged seven and 10.

They were contacted by Sussex Police officers who had found the bodies of a man and two children at Birling Gap seafront, in Eastbourne, East Sussex, around 5pm on the same day.

? What?
These killings were in Utah. One was French-born it seems.

Self defense is one thing...pursuing a fleeing person is another.

When does it cross the line to vigilante justice?

How about a terrorist that just set off a bomb that killed 5,000 people and I had a shot and could prevent them from escaping and doing it again. Would it be ok if I took a shot or would you be opposed to that too? And, if you're opposed, is there ANY scenario in which you would agree that it was acceptable to shoot an escaping mass murderer?

Notice they're all male?
Sorry.. I feel the girls are scoring a few.

Jennifer San Marco - Goleta Post Office Shooting, 6 Killed
On Jan. 30, 2006, authorities say Jennifer San Marco opened fire inside the U.S.
Postal Service mail sorting center in Goleta where she once worked, leaving six
people dead before she fatally shot herself in the head.

Tashfeen Malik - San Bernardino Shooter, 14 Killed

Fourteen people were shot dead at a San Bernardino, Calif.,
Women Who Kill: America's Most Shocking Female Mass Shooters

Already covered those......

Jump in your car and follow him with 911 on your cell phone.

Sure. But what if that isn't a possibility?

What you liberals are saying is that it is NEVER acceptable to shoot an escaping MASS MURDERER. You're wrong...and entirely unreasonable.

It is like with Trayvon Martin. If Zimmerman had not chosen to follow him and be a vigilante...and left it to the police, a young man might still be alive and Zimmerman’s life would not have been ruined. No one has the right to be judge, jury and executioner just because he has a gun.

It is like with Trayvon Martin. If Zimmerman had not chosen to follow him and be a vigilante...and left it to the police, a young man might still be alive and Zimmerman’s life would not have been ruined. No one has the right to be judge, jury and executioner just because he has a gun.

Apples and oranges and totally off-topic.

Yep. It is hard for dummies to understand, I know. But that's the way it has to be. We have laws. Even mass shooters have rights.

I'd also deny you the privilege of carrying a weapon if I could due to your disregard for the laws that govern their use.

You'd be the only one voting "guilty" while the rest of the jury laughed in your face.

By your logic, you would also convict a cop for shooting him since he was escaping and not an immediate threat.

Like I said, you guys are soft on criminals and hard on law-abiding people.

How did non-carry work out for the four people that were gunned down? Cue the kunt act.

Yep. I'd also hold a cop accountable for shooting an unarmed fleeing suspect.

That's how law abiding people approach this subject.

Apples and oranges and totally off-topic.
Totally relevant when you are supporting vigilante justice.

Self defense is one thing...pursuing a fleeing person is another.

When does it cross the line to vigilante justice?

How about a terrorist that just set off a bomb that killed 5,000 people and I had a shot and could prevent them from escaping and doing it again. Would it be ok if I took a shot or would you be opposed to that too? And, if you're opposed, is there ANY scenario in which you would agree that it was acceptable to shoot an escaping mass murderer?

Nope. You don't get to shoot the unarmed fleeing terrorist either.

Pesky things, those laws we have.

Yep. I'd also hold a cop accountable for shooting an unarmed fleeing suspect. That's how law abiding people approach this subject.

You don't understand the law. Shooting someone who is escaping after murdering four people is a reasonable use of force by either LE or even a citizen.

We have a police force and justice system for that. We do not need vigilante justice.

You don't believe that a citizen should shoot someone who has just murdered four people and is about to escape?

That's what I would do - shooting an unarmed, retreating white guy in the back will get ya a manslaughter charge in most states.

And you just lied.....Zimmerman was returning to his car when martin, who had circled back after deciding not to just go home, attacked Zimmerman in an ambush and started beating him.....

martin was on top of zimmerman pounding his head against the concrete sidewalk you doofus........it wasn't judge, jury and executioner....martin was a violent criminal who died because he violently attacked another human being....you doofus.

Totally relevant when you are supporting vigilante justice.

Trayvon was shot after he attacked Zimmerman. Totally different circumstances. Or are you saying that people shouldn't be allowed to shoot someone who is trying to kill them?

We have a police force and justice system for that. We do not need vigilante justice.

You don't believe that a citizen should shoot someone who has just murdered four people and is about to escape?

That's what I would do - shooting an unarmed, retreating white guy in the back will get ya a manslaughter charge in most states.
If a PIG COP does this, they get a pass.
Got to support the Murdering PIGS. How sad.
I expect more for me tax money.
Like doing the job right, without bias.

OR FFS! Murdering for Trophies to up your PIG Gang Status..

Sure. But what if that isn't a possibility?

What you liberals are saying is that it is NEVER acceptable to shoot an escaping MASS MURDERER. You're wrong...and entirely unreasonable.
I don't recall being backed into that corner and making that statement. But my earlier comment, that some of you keyboard warriors seem to dream of being the hero in a terrible situation, is certainly being borne out. You said I was being dishonest. I don't think so. You want to shoot bad guys, become a cop. Simple shrimple. Otherwise, stop stylin yourself as the armed Batman at the local Waffle House.

Another day and another mass shooting. What happens regularly here is very rare where there is strong gun control.

At least four people were killed and several others were injured early Sunday when a gunman opened fire at a Waffle House in Nashville, Tenn., police said.

The alleged gunman, Travis Reinking, 29, began shooting at patrons around 3:25 a.m. Sunday at the Waffle House, located about 16 miles southeast of downtown Nashville, before fleeing the scene, Metro Nashville police said. Authorities had initially said Reinking was a person of interest, but later said he has been identified as a suspect.

"If you see a nude guy walking around this morning call the police department," Don Aaron of the Metro Police Department told WTVF.

A person at the restaurant had wrestled away the alleged shooter's rifle.

Waffle House shooting leaves 4 dead, several injured; gunman sought
Another gun free zone.
Yep, it appears the gunman figured as much.

Forum List

Back