Waffle House shooting, at least 4 killed

Notice they're all male?

Not all....

Who just shot up the Youtube headquarters.....you doofus....

And the term "Going Postal"...notice what sex this shooter was...in 2006

Goleta postal facility shootings - Wikipedia

The Goleta postal facility shootings were a spree killing by Jennifer San Marco (December 6, 1961 – January 30, 2006), a former US Postal Service employee who shot and killed seven people in Goleta, California, on January 30, 2006, before taking her own life.

Not all....
Who just shot up the Youtube headquarters.....you doofus....
And the term "Going Postal"...notice what sex this shooter was...in 2006
Goleta postal facility shootings - Wikipedia
The Goleta postal facility shootings were a spree killing by Jennifer San Marco (December 6, 1961 – January 30, 2006), a former US Postal Service employee who shot and killed seven people in Goleta, California, on January 30, 2006, before taking her own life.

Damn fella!
You shut down their Prog liberal Bullshit faster than rabbits can multiply !!!!

:dance:

You mean except for the police assassinations, the Texas, black lives matter shooting, the D.C. snipers, the Long Island train shooter, the Virginia tech shooting, the Navy yard shooting....

Minorities may be underrepresented in mass shootings but of the 11,004 gun murders in 2016...the majority were committed by blacks and hispanics in democrat controlled cities....

So sell you crap somewhere else...

Okay Trumpling you win - these guys were all secretly black :rolleyes:

nikolascruz_83018313.jpg

en_0723_petersenextra.jpg

abc_gma_thomas_110526_wg.jpg

Adam-Lanza-800x430.png

merlin_129418127_1d26091e-56d9-400a-8000-09b34bb98e9d-master768.jpg

justin-4-1_noiz1r

Of the 11,004 gun murders in the United States, the majority of them are committed by minorities murdering other minorities.....and you still have minorities committing mass public shootings....

Black lives matter shooter...

View attachment 189440

Virginia tech shooter...

Navy yard shooter..

Long Island train shooter

D.C. snipers..

View attachment 189441

You had to hop in the wayback machine for most of these.

I win :)

You mean except for the Black lives matter shooter and the navy yard shooter?

And you haven't explained away the other 11,004 murders mostly committed by minorities, against other minorities.....

Is it only when they kill white people that you care?

Notice they're all male?

You mean except for the wife in the San Bernadino shooting...right? Where she fought it out with police...except for that...right?

And this woman....

University of Alabama in Huntsville shooting - Wikipedia

At the University of Alabama in Huntsville (UAH) in Huntsville, Alabama, three people were killed and three others wounded in a shooting on February 12, 2010. During the course of a routine meeting of the biology department attended by approximately 12 people, professor Amy Bishop stood up and began shooting those closest to her with a 9-millimeter handgun.

Or this shooter, in 2014..

On Feb. 20, 2014, in Alturas, California, Cherie Lash-Rhoades opened fire at the headquarters of the Cedarville Rancheria tribe, which she had previously led, killing four people, including three members of her family, and wounding two others. Lash-Rhoades was sentenced to death last year for her crimes, which authorities said occurred as tribal leaders were discussing whether she should be evicted. (Altur

You'd be prosecuted. That is not how it is done. We have judges and juries in this nation.

If you were a member of the jury, would you find me guilty for shooting a mass murderer that was escaping?

Thanks for sharing, Rambo.

I'm no Rambo. I'm just a regular, law-abiding, tax-paying citizen that has a family to support and a desire to make it home to them every day.
I don't carry and make it home every day. Stop being so scared.

Tell that to the four dead people...oh wait.
The d
Looks like the gun malfunctioned as the hero came out of the bathroom...

Hero prevented further bloodshed at Tennessee Waffle House - CNN

A witness who was in the parking lot told CNN affiliate WTVF that the good Samaritan rushed in while the gunman had stopped firing and was looking at the weapon.

Are you saying an unarmed person stop the guy? Ran him off?

No...I am saying the weapon malfunctioned allowing the hero to attack him....prior to the weapon jamming the hero was hiding in the bathroom...

okay.
btw: Why no good guys with guns to save the kids at least here?

Utah parents kill their 2 children before themselves after believing mom had terminal disease

Or is this a 2nd Rightie Freedom type issue in the home? Guns are useful tools!
As if the guns are used in the home, why should I complain or care what tool used?

You'd be prosecuted. That is not how it is done. We have judges and juries in this nation.

If you were a member of the jury, would you find me guilty for shooting a mass murderer that was escaping?

Yep. It is hard for dummies to understand, I know. But that's the way it has to be. We have laws. Even mass shooters have rights.

I'd also deny you the privilege of carrying a weapon if I could due to your disregard for the laws that govern their use.

You mean except for the Black lives matter shooter and the navy yard shooter?

And you haven't explained away the other 11,004 murders mostly committed by minorities, against other minorities.....

Is it only when they kill white people that you care?

Uhmmm - Try again and don't strain anything.

d7a3d19c6b6a4699b32f043c1f718527_18.jpg

Yep. It is hard for dummies to understand, I know. But that's the way it has to be. We have laws. Even mass shooters have rights.

I'd also deny you the privilege of carrying a weapon if I could due to your disregard for the laws that govern their use.
Self defense is one thing...pursuing a fleeing person is another.

When does it cross the line to vigilante justice?

I'm no Rambo. I'm just a regular, law-abiding, tax-paying citizen that has a family to support and a desire to make it home to them every day.
I don't carry and make it home every day. Stop being so scared.

Tell that to the four dead people...oh wait.
The d
Looks like the gun malfunctioned as the hero came out of the bathroom...

Hero prevented further bloodshed at Tennessee Waffle House - CNN

A witness who was in the parking lot told CNN affiliate WTVF that the good Samaritan rushed in while the gunman had stopped firing and was looking at the weapon.

Are you saying an unarmed person stop the guy? Ran him off?

No...I am saying the weapon malfunctioned allowing the hero to attack him....prior to the weapon jamming the hero was hiding in the bathroom...

okay.
btw: Why no good guys with guns to save the kids at least here?

Utah parents kill their 2 children before themselves after believing mom had terminal disease

Or is this a 2nd Rightie Freedom type issue in the home? Guns are useful tools!
As if the guns are used in the home, why should I complain or care what tool used?

Dipshit.....they banned and confiscated guns in Britain....gun crime in London is up 42%, up 23% across England and Wales and up 30% in Yorkshire....

And the gun ban didn't save this family.....

Entire family found dead at London home and Eastbourne beach

The bodies of a man and two young boys were found dead on an Eastbourne beach before the body of their mother was discovered with stab wounds more than 80 miles away in London.

Scotland Yard launched a murder investigation after the woman, believed to be in her 40s, was found at her home in South Road, Twickenham, just before 6pm on Monday.

Detectives attempted to trace her husband, 57, and two boys, aged seven and 10.

They were contacted by Sussex Police officers who had found the bodies of a man and two children at Birling Gap seafront, in Eastbourne, East Sussex, around 5pm on the same day.

You'd be the only one voting "guilty" while the rest of the jury laughed in your face.

By your logic, you would also convict a cop for shooting him since he was escaping and not an immediate threat.

Like I said, you guys are soft on criminals and hard on law-abiding people.

How did non-carry work out for the four people that were gunned down? Cue the kunt act.

Forum List

Back